It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the militia groups, when tyranny and oppression are crushing the people?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Well if you want to believe them over local news then be my guest. Local news had a much different story... and I have yet to see local media misrepresent a local story as it is breaking...

And as it was breaking, all the local media was saying was the cops were trying to stop the rioting, and had to call in more police in order to do so. One of those local media people that was reporting it, as it happened, was drug out of the news vehicle by the rioters. I doubt he would lie about whether the cops were trying to stop it.

believe what you like though... I'm done with it.
edit on 16-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Too much love for the not quite so almighty dollar, especially it seems, by those people who have more than enough anyway, seems the love of money really is the root of all evil, or most of it anyway.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED
As well they probably should. Well, at least they should help the property owners protect their property. A part of me would like to say they have agent provocateurs involved, and spearheading the looting, to muddy the waters there. Another part of me knows that township all too well, and thinks no provocateurs were needed in this case.

My original thoughts however, were aimed at genuine misconduct and tyranny by our governing "authorities". Not the mess this has become.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Speaking as a vet I think it is telling they gave the weapons to local LEOs to be a tripwire force.
Why would ANY person who goes out and trains to shoot, seek to get shot by a town in a slump by engaging gangs to secure themselves? The COPS will watch them REAL hard too.But gangs will shoot .Ever wonder what it's like in a checkpoint in Iraq? Militia would aim at cars.
How many gangs would back off?
Militia won't.
But it will do one thing,it will get the feds in town so that OBAMA could help them and escalate..

*************************MILITIA IS ALREADY FORMING TODAY 8/16 to yet again demonstrate the use of arms if not THE purpose*****************************
edit on 16-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: New info picked up today.

edit on 16-8-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Isn't what all the morons have been asking for? That the evil police stand down? You call them abusive thugs when they try to stop a riot then bitch when they give up. What are they supposed to do?

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

Isn't what all the morons have been asking for? That the evil police stand down? You call them abusive thugs when they try to stop a riot then bitch when they give up. What are they supposed to do?

The police didn't stop the looting or rioting and they were given the order to stand down.

They attacked and arrested civilians and journalist

Here is a link to what the protests look like today

livestream

Now you will have no excuse to continue being dishonest in this topic.
edit on 16-8-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

The police didn't stop the looting or rioting and they were given the order to stand down.

They attacked and arrested civilians and journalist

Here is a link to what the protests look like today

livestream

Now you will have no excuse to continue being dishonest in this topic.

You've been the only one dishonest in this thread--that people are not rushing in to join hands with Al Sharpton in solidarity and not shuttling guns and ammo in because they are "racist." That is a lie, it is unfounded, illogical, and makes no sense. No one can agree what happened or who is at fault. We have Brown supporters buri gin and looting. We have unproven complaints from news sources notorious for making crap up claiming abuse. And we now have video of the movements martyr stealing and assaulting a shop owner.

No skit there is not an organized movement. Organized for whom against whom? Against what cause? For what? To achieve what? The situation is "clear" only to people with preconceived and dishonest prejudices.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Why not watch the cam and make a informed opinion on what you see other than what you have heard.

You sir just brought al sharpton into the thread...lol why?

According to the black panthers the police are starting to move in. They are at the McDonald.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The police have blocked off W Florissant Rd all the way down to Ferguson

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

All the cam shows us is a street view out the window with people arguing in the background. It "proves" neither jack nor squat.
edit on 16-8-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

No kidding. To stop rioting and looting, you have to restrict access. That's not evidence of abuse. If criminals were not rioting and looting, the police would not be there at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Al Sharpton is part of this thread because he is their to incite like he always is. He can't make a living if people get along.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here some militia pictures for you.twitchy.com... witter&utm_campaign=twitter

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Obama has them in jail before they start.
and they will stay thire for ever.
or dead!

if any are still out there.
they MUST keep quiet till the big one.
and when most of the people are fully behind them.
other wize they will do no good.

Each and every one of you
has to be ready to play a small part
when to time is right.
till then look normal........well try your best.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

All the cam shows us is a street view out the window with people arguing in the background. It "proves" neither jack nor squat.

I'm curious if you watched the nights event with the live feeds like so many of us on ATS did, if you didn't here is the thread and a play by play of last night events
State of Emergency Declared in Ferguson - Curfew from 12 am to 5am

If you take the time to watch read about last nights events you would know several things
1 The police fired first
2 no rioting or looting
3 mis information from corporate media, CNN and FOXnews
4 citizens were once again crushed by the military police
5 peaceful protesters were denied there constitutional rights

The police promised not to gas the crowds again, but they did we heard the order of gas gas gas at least twice then the police put on there masks then a few minutes later the police fired first. Both CNN and FOX reported that no tear gas was used it was smoke, this is a lie.

We on ATS watched these events, just as we watched the events unfold Wed night.
An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

Educate yourself, break free of the years and years of governmental education/indoctrination and look for yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

Well if you want to believe them over local news then be my guest. Local news had a much different story... and I have yet to see local media misrepresent a local story as it is breaking...

And as it was breaking, all the local media was saying was the cops were trying to stop the rioting, and had to call in more police in order to do so. One of those local media people that was reporting it, as it happened, was drug out of the news vehicle by the rioters. I doubt he would lie about whether the cops were trying to stop it.

believe what you like though... I'm done with it.

Funny you didn't provide any links so let me do it for you:

Crocker also blamed Johnson for ordering police to ignore dozens of looters who ransacked stores along West Florissant after the confrontation with police.

Johnson acknowledged to NBC News on Saturday that he ordered officers to stand down, saying, “We lost some meat from a store, we lost some alcohol from a store, things that can be replaced, but we didn’t lose a life that we can’t replace.”

Kizzie Davis, owner of the Ferguson Burger Bar, which stayed open until 1 a.m. Saturday, said police should have done more to protect businesses. Her bar was spared any damage, though stores on both sides were hit.

StLouisPostDispatch

Local enough for you with government admitting to "stand down orders"

Another local new report:

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI)- Police presence is in question after St. Louis County and Missouri State Highway Patrol officers left the scene in Ferguson once looters began attacking businesses overnight.

Protesters believe the media has started to confuse the difference between themselves and the looters. Fights have begun on the streets as well as social media with some believing this has become similar to a game of chess.

According to one peaceful protester, several of them literally put their bodies in between the looters and the different businesses. She feels their efforts were forced after several police officers got into their cars and drove away.

Fox2

I have more I can post. but I posted from two local news sources, educate yourself before posting!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Heard!

I feel you, and agree with your thoughts!
When it comes down to it for real. We find it is not all as cut and dry as we might think it to be.
Very complex.
But very simple. Rights being denied, freedoms are being taken away.

Turncoats.
And people when faced with this reality. They either put up. Or they shut up, and cower behind an anonymous name on the computer spewing vile and racist remarks. Some real low life I have seen come out the wood work lately.

I have been staying up till 5AM each night online with these people. I do what I can from here.
It is not much. But it is WHAT I can do.
If I could drive there I would. But I think my presence is better served as an eye and a voice on the outside here.

But make no mistake. I agree with you. And will do everything in my power to fight this fight.
It is real. And this is where we show our true colors!
edit on 22814502285 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
Now you have a situation where the police are standing down to rioters and looters yet attacking and arresting protesters and journalist.

I think the local PD wanted some rioting and looting. It justifies their tryanny.

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Why do we not respond?
Because we seem content to blog about it rather than do. I do NOT agree with armed conflict of any kind. 1)Its wrong
2) It would be a useless bloodbath, gone are the days of the citizens being abl to arm themselves in fairly the same fashion as the government. It simply would not work. 3)I have seen change happen if ENOUGH citizens rally and protest.

Change does not come over night, ever. it is a series of events and the rise of an articulate leader and a group able to organize the beginnings of revolt. Read our American history.

I was part of the 99 percent protests-were you? Or did you buy the propaganda set forth in the newspapers that it was a silly gesture. I know that it needed a leader, it refuses , still, to allow that and that is a mistake. They continue to work at social change in quieter ways, but the momentum has been lost.

But it will happen

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Exactley.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join