It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Damn, I must have hit a nerve!

No not all, I enjoy discussing things like this.

1. Big Bird spy satellite and SR-71: Big Bird shot film of the Soviet Union and dropped film canisters to Earth. Although everyone knew we had a spy satellite, exactly what and how were top secret at the time. The SR-71 was developed in secret at Area 51. It's skin was titanium which we somehow acquired from Russia because we had no other source. Everything about it was classified, but it is now retired and de-classified.
2. International bankster cartel: Hey, I'm a believer! But the story goes back a long ways. The first internationally organized bank cartel was run by the Knights Templar in the 14th century. Later the Rothchilds came along, and they still have their sticky fingers in banking today. I'm sure you know many details about the conspiracy, but hey, it's ALWAYS been one.

Yeah I know all about it my friend.

There's a lot of hate for people who make money simply by virtue of having money.
Please don't argue any more about something we agree on.

I agree, but I am not one of those haters, I am not exactly poor myself.
~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
While I don't believe the images provided by the OP are a moon base, they trump any evidence I ever saw Hoagland produce for these theories.

edit on 16-8-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

Those SHAPES you have created are due to the difference in height of the areas and how the light hits them.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
What ever happened to the Aristarchus crater moon base?

I have seen many images of Aristarchus, and never seen any base. On the other hand, this crater is famous for Transient Lunar Phenomena, which is probably the source of those lights you mention. They might occur because of the specific angle of sunlight reflecting off certain minerals and geologic formations, due to outgassing from rocks, due to meteorite impacts, due to electrostatic discharges, or due to something else.
edit on 16-8-2014 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

originally posted by: wildespace
This very oblique view with deep shadows is perhaps not the best way to try to identify stuff on the Moon.

Here's a top-down view from LRO of this area (see bottom of the image): wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Here are the matching features on both images (with the top-down image rotated to match the oblique one)

There are no structures, just rolling terrain and some rocks.

Look how far above the surface your pictures are compared to the others...No wonder you can't see any structure, if you did they would be hundreds of miles long! Look at the pic in the OP, he had to zoom in a ton to get the structures to show up, the structures would look like dust in your pictures!

That all depends on the RESOLUTION of the pictures !!!!!!

In fact if you look at the craters in both pictures they are similar in size so both zoomed in just as much.
edit on 16-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

These pictures are as good , or better than ANYTHING we have been shown that is supposed to be the landings site, I wonder why those are not considered mockeries, and shadows, they are not clear or good at all !

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I wonder why those are not considered mockeries, and shadows, they are not clear or good at all !

Actually, the landing site images are of significantly higher resolution than the images in the OP. The rocks in the OP are much larger than the Apollo descent modules.

It's a matter of exaggerated expectations. Here's a thread I posted a while back about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm not a hater either, but most people know it's a rigged game. It's even more rigged than most people know. Even a leftest like Obama was forced to bail the big banks out, and Kenneth Lay took the fall for all the rest. An explanation of how the Federal Reserve shell game works would be a good starting point for another thread. a reply to: SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

You'll find plenty of threads on that very subject here on ATS. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 24 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
from Ingo Swann's mission to remote view the moon (book "Penetration") , he saw towers beside craters, and strange buildings inside crater's wall..

so if someone built the moon base on the crater's walls, no satelllite can see the base..

assuming ingo swann is telling the truth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join