It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
Look how far above the surface your pictures are compared to the others...No wonder you can't see any structure, if you did they would be hundreds of miles long! Look at the pic in the OP, he had to zoom in a ton to get the structures to show up, the structures would look like dust in your pictures!

I also zoomed in a ton
The image in the link I gave is zoomable. I have shown you the same rocks and craters that are visible in the OP's image.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

The best Thread on this subject for a good while thank you and worthy of a star and flag.
My opinion, I go with MysterX first comment which I think is spot on and match's my belief's entirely though we would be naive if we really thought that if there was a possible tactical advantage to having an installation on the moon that with all that lovely black budget money burning holes in there pocket's the secret government would not have established some kind of presence there, probably - in a dark permanantly shadowed crater to avoid detection but maybe this was a stage one base or monitoring station, field base, I do believe there are definitely relics up there though and have posted an image of a deteriortated body in a deteriorated space suit in the past from AS17-142-21800, they seriously tried to debunk it with images taken from other locations that did not show the scene as it is dynamite but not as good as your's by a long way.

Full image
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Area's of interest heighlighted in red

Close up of three circled area's from left (furthest away) to right (closest)

Now as you know there are plenty of other oddities on the moon such as the object's in the background some way away from the astronaut in this image.
Without the astronaut
To the left of it
To the right
Now I interpret it as a tracked vehicle, the caterpillar tracks are blown off with some of the largest wheel's and the cab or one section of it is tilted almost into it's roof with what may be the back toward the camera, the cab is the second structure/rock from the left and the track's are buried and decaying to the left of it between it and the furthest left object, the furthest right object looks like simply a rock to me though, perhaps they were seeking shelter from whatever destroyed them behind it.

Then there are these.

There is simply so much up there so I right there with MysterX appraisal that they may be sitting on the technology for there own personal control and power over US all, it is our racial heritage but I believe they would destroy it before they would let it our of there grubby little evil minded control.

Remember there are paid debunker's whom work to discredit this, they are not genuine skeptics and will use later images to try to disprove earlier one's, couple that with the simple fact they can obscure on the run as the image's are taken with the newer technology and image manipulation is now above the pixel threshhold of even the highest quality raw data (it is all digital now and more prone to tampering unlike the analogue data of the lunar missions) it is a fact that these later images unless we can trust the source Which it is obvious we can not, are the less trustworthy and most likely to be false, so use of these later images to debunk earlier images is a moot point and a pointless gesture.

That is how we have leak's of unedited images all the time that show thing's the official releases do not, some may be hoax but by no mean's whatsoever is that true of all.

I am downloading the image in full resolution thank you, it look's militaristic to me like a defense installation of monitoring station, but it may also be a mobile structure, I feel it is or was defensive though, this kind of find is essential to understanding just who and what those keeping a lid on this knowledge have sold us out too or for.

What people do not realise is that in space and on the moon material breaks down, it is not the same as on the earth but there are other forces, dense crystalline structures like Iron Nickel Condrite are able to resist these forces though so what are the force's that effect object's on the moon.

Radiation and solar particle bombardment causing slow decay of atomic bond's weakening molecular structure's, High to Low temperature variance causing expansion and contraction of material's which fatigues metal's and other materials causing slow stress fracturing over time as well as causing chemical seperation and breakdown, Ballistic velocity dust from micro meteor and meteor splash particle's.

In time these thing's turn most object's to dust, even metal especally light weight alloy's, the moon has a fine layer of dust that protect's it from thermal and particle exposure, this would also protect anything buried in it to some degree, some materials may last for million's of years but the idea that long chain molecules such as the organic structure's of the human body or polymer's such as plastic's would survive is naive as they would be broken down rather effectively by these processes, in the absence of wind and rain though the powdered and by appearance rock like form of the original structure would remain barring moon quake's for a prolonged time like a dry sand castle made of minute particle's with more decay on it's outermost surface and in dense material's much less within the mass of the structure.

This mean's if they tried to retrieve an ancient astronaut his body would likely turn to dust as they tried to move it and could never survive the reentry vibration's, study of such object's in situ would be the only viable method for a great deal of the object's and structure's but some thing's made of dense material would be retrievable.

edit on 14-8-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

"The angle of the sunlight will typically lead you to the right conclusion in these cases."

Very correct in most cases like this, and should be first analysis when interpreting images.

Nice work with the highlighted terrian images and shadow direction.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

I can't find the same spot in the photo that you link, can you circle the spot with the zoom out, so i can find it.

Thx-

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Look how far above the surface your pictures are compared to the others...No wonder you can't see any structure, if you did they would be hundreds of miles long! Look at the pic in the OP, he had to zoom in a ton to get the structures to show up, the structures would look like dust in your pictures!

You've got it the wrong-way around. The LRO orbits the Moon at an altitude of around 80km (48 miles). Looking straight down, the terrain is only going to be 80km away. However, when it looks obliquely (as it does in the OP), the features are several hundred kilometers away.

You can verify this yourself. Say you're 5 or 6 feet tall. Go outside. Look across the street at something on the ground. You're looking at it from 20+ feet away. Now cross the street and (standing tall) look straight down on it. Now you're looking at it from only 5 or 6 feet away.

The overhead views will always have better resolution than oblique views taken with the same camera.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Interesting. I don't know if that truly is a man-made structure, but you can be sure that we have some up there conveniently funded by The Top Secret Black Space Program. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I can't help but laugh at your explanation, given your choice of a profile picture.
(Even if you are absolutely right)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Ya gotta check your work twice before posting with an avy like this

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

I can see a hippo and a narwhal!

Come and have a lunar see.

Seriously, if someone were to build a base on the moon, it'd make sense to use the materials that are there (cost a fortune to fly it in from elsewhere). So if there were a base, it'd most likely be tunneled into the ground. In that case, the give away that there was a base there would probably be vehicle tracks/disturbed surface. Hard to get rid of and with no atmosphere to blow it around, would last for ages.

Google the "Lunar Soil Disturbance" to see what I am talking about.

edit on 14/8/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
correct if im wrong, but if someone build a secret base on the moon , wouldnt they built it underground and masked it presence by camouflage and low emmission instead of building in the open, subject to the prying eyes of satellite ?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Rocks or artificial structure? Don't know. Ours or theirs? New or ancient? What we do know is that the DoD has a secret space program. A puzzling lack of technical advancement has left NASA's manned space program with nothing to do but float around in the ISS. Plans for deep space missions are made and then cancelled for lack of funding. I can't tell you if this is a "find" or a collection of oddly shaped rocks, but I believe we are not being told the whole story about what our government is doing the space. a reply to: Clonevandal

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The very last enhancement by Spacespider imo, makes it pretty clear these are just rocks. This reminds me of some Mars photos. People swore they found a base. Highlighted it.. discussed it.. until a second angle proved they were just rocks.

If these are not rocks, they are the ugliest buildings in the history of buildings.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Agree. We will know what is going on now when it is no longer relavent or can't be hidden. The "Big Bird" spy satellite and SR-71 are now common knowledge. They were big secrets in the 60's. By the way, in reference to the "exposing the international bankster cartel", it's been an international bankster cartel since, well, there were banks. But that's another subject. a reply to: SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Any idea as to size?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Clonevandal
a reply to: wildespace

I can't find the same spot in the photo that you link, can you circle the spot with the zoom out, so i can find it.

Thx-

Sure, here's the zoomed out views of the image, with the location circled:

The image needs to be rotated 90 degrees clockwise in order to match the oblique view posted in this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
wow.. so you peruse through these images in that much detail. That's some intricate searching..

What ever happened to the Aristarchus crater moon base?

Was it ever verified?

Looks pretty normal on Hubble though ..

I think the lights were found on on a few occasions, one time allegedly when a amateur astronomer on the ground took his own images. I cannot find the website, however it was a really super hi res image of the entire moon and the lights were on at the time..

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin
Agree. We will know what is going on now when it is no longer relavent or can't be hidden. The "Big Bird" spy satellite and SR-71 are now common knowledge. They were big secrets in the 60's.

Really, please, please, please tell us all more???

By the way, in reference to the "exposing the international bankster cartel", it's been an international bankster cartel since, well, there were banks.

Actually you're wrong, international alliances are not built overnight. However, Man did not land on the moon back in the 60's either I bet you would say eh?

But that's another subject.

No not really, because the International Banksters are the ones who have swindled all the revenue from the herded sheople in order to fund their own Top Secret Black Space Program.

So yeah, it's really not another subject unless you choose to not talk about it. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
well, it seems that all the experts have come to the same conclusion. With this #ty quality on the photos you can see all weird stuff i hope someday we have a good photos of the moon that we can analyze without problems.

Btw, i search the name of the photo on google and i found that people are saying that there are a tower or something similar in the left corner of the photo:

if you turn around 180 degrees the photo is better:

Is curious all the shadows and the imagination of people can do:

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

I'll see your CT and raise you one more…

DA-na-NA!!! Also there's this thread.

Technically speaking, if there are ruins are up there, they could even be ours. Humans have been anatomically 'modern' long enough to develop the ability to reach the moon, s# the bed and get reset at least 4 times. I'm assuming 12,000 years to progress from caveman tech to moonman tech, assuming no outside intervention (but where's the fun in that?)
(video contains some course language and political incorrectness.) Enjoy!
edit on 15-8-2014 by johnsequitur1221 because: da m00n rulez #1

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Damn, I must have hit a nerve!
1. Big Bird spy satellite and SR-71: Big Bird shot film of the Soviet Union and dropped film canisters to Earth. Although everyone knew we had a spy satellite, exactly what and how were top secret at the time. The SR-71 was developed in secret at Area 51. It's skin was titanium which we somehow acquired from Russia because we had no other source. Everything about it was classified, but it is now retired and de-classified.
2. International bankster cartel: Hey, I'm a believer! But the story goes back a long ways. The first internationally organized bank cartel was run by the Knights Templar in the 14th century. Later the Rothchilds came along, and they still have their sticky fingers in banking today. I'm sure you know many details about the conspiracy, but hey, it's ALWAYS been one. There's a lot of hate for people who make money simply by virtue of having money.
Please don't argue any more about something we agree on. a reply to: SheopleNation

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join