It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Base

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi,

My first post, be nice.

Yesterday i was lurking this photo:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...
There is the link to download it in maximum quality (more than 300MB):
lroc.sese.asu.edu...

When i found something weird, like 2 buildings with something weird in the middle of them like an antenna or something similar.

To found it in the photo zoom it in the red circle:

When you continue zooming every time is more clearly too see it (in the downloadable file is very clear):

I zoomed and markit red with Paint:

And make a gif for easy comparatives:

So whats your opinions, is a moon base or a pareidolia that i invented in my head?

Sorry for the English, isn't my native language.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Clonevandal

There does appear to be some kind of structures there! Maybe the white item is a type of radar? Intriguing! Thanx for the Share!! Syx.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting image.

I'll DL it and have a scan around myself, thanks for the linky.

BTW, i've seen a similar tower using my own scope and eyeballs, to that in your zoomed image, but the one i saw must have been many miles in height...so i do not doubt these structures are there.

My only real question about relics on the moon and other planets in our system, are how old are they, are they ours (as in ancient high tech but now gone Human civilisation, or 'someone else's') and is an international team of scientists, engineers, and soldiers re-occupying some of these structures and using the technologies discovered there (Or re-discovered there) for their own ends and keeping them secret because of the implications of revealing the truth to us all.

But on a personal level i'm convinced they are there, although trying to prove it to others who have already decided they are not there is harder than seeing the relics in the first place...i suppose we all have to discover the truth of great mysteries for ourselves, or else we simply become polarised and won't believe anyone regardless of what evidence is presented.

IOW, you're preaching to the choir with me, but you probably know that you'll get a LOT of stick and resistance from others here.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I love these threads, these images certainly get the mind thinking overtime

I'd say it's deffo a moon base but most will say it's just rocks!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Interesting thread
thanks
Did some enhancements

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The angle of the sunlight will typically lead you to the right conclusion in these cases.

I've highlighted the higher terrain causing the shadows.

In the white circle, you can see the shadow caused by the rock below it.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That bright item is very interesting,it is almost completely in the shadows and yet it puts off such a bright reflection.
I have to wonder if a rock in the shadows could create such a bright reflection or maybe that is a metallic object.
The reflection looks to be brighter than the reflection coming from the area that is in full sunlight.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

The bright rock is not in the shadow at all. It is on the ridge that is causing the shadow.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"I did not have sex with that woman"...er...I mean... There are no bases on the moon!

Interesting catch. S&F.

edit on 8/14/2014 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Very interesting find Clonevandal

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
The angle of the sunlight will typically lead you to the right conclusion in these cases.

I've highlighted the higher terrain causing the shadows.

In the white circle, you can see the shadow caused by the rock below it.

So you shown the shadow, how do you explain the building structures? There is no shadow that has ridges and definition like these structures appear to have....

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

The structures aren't really there. It's just terrain and shadows with a couple of sunlit rocks.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

The structures aren't really there. It's just terrain and shadows with a couple of sunlit rocks.

1 can agree with this statement.

Outta box - depends if the material observed is reflective or non reflective, for who knows what building material is used to build with for Moon/Cosmic based structures, considering non detection methods...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

I think that you are focusing too much in the zoomed picture, but you can't see where are actually the possible structures.

There are just rear of the hill, not in the top.

The rocks i mark are making shadow, thats why the light don't touch the buildings.

edit on 14-8-2014 by Clonevandal because: orthography

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This very oblique view with deep shadows is perhaps not the best way to try to identify stuff on the Moon.

Here's a top-down view from LRO of this area (see bottom of the image): wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Here are the matching features on both images (with the top-down image rotated to match the oblique one)

There are no structures, just rolling terrain and some rocks.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Crashed space junk, although without impact ejecta spreads, not too sure.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
This very oblique view with deep shadows is perhaps not the best way to try to identify stuff on the Moon.

Here's a top-down view from LRO of this area (see bottom of the image): wms.lroc.asu.edu...

Here are the matching features on both images (with the top-down image rotated to match the oblique one)

There are no structures, just rolling terrain and some rocks.

Look how far above the surface your pictures are compared to the others...No wonder you can't see any structure, if you did they would be hundreds of miles long! Look at the pic in the OP, he had to zoom in a ton to get the structures to show up, the structures would look like dust in your pictures!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
looks like someones been there or is there :/

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It sure looks like a structure to me, but these things always leave you with some doubt.

I am at 95% on this one being a structure.

Any other photos of this same area for comparison? Even if we see other photos that have been airbrushed then we might have some more evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join