It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting down a UFO?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I don't think I'd try and shoot down a UFO because I've seen too many movies where you just point a weapon at aliens and they get very pissed. However if you have to , you might use a pulsed phaser cannon like on star trek. You can probly get one on EBay. Happy hunting.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vertexc
the only way to shoot down a UFO is using a radar with a high frecuency signal, the UFO use a magnetism system propultion (anti-gravity) the radar signal interfere with the propultion system and the craft eventualy crash

HUH??
Did I miss something in physics class? Since when is Magnetism and Gravity the same thing?

And why the hell do we always want to shoot them down anyway? They may be bringing us the cure for deseases and such, or they may just be some cool Alien babes looking for fun... Why not see what they want first?

And no Ebay doesn't currently have any Phaser Cannons or Laser Cannons at the moment but I will keep checking

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

convincing evidence on any case of abduction or cattle mutilation. So, what makes you think that aliens are abducting people and killing cows?

I don't have evidence for you but I just had a scary thought..

Any scientific study would not need to repeat the same proceedure over and over for decades such as the reported cow mutilations and abductee probings.... unless, well we disect frogs in our biology classes, and every year a new batch of frogs suffer the same fate by a new batch of students...

Perhaps this is Alien Biology 101 with the Cows and Advanced Biology for the abductees. You fail the class if you don't return your subject alive?

Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by vertexc
the only way to shoot down a UFO is using a radar with a high frecuency signal, the UFO use a magnetism system propultion (anti-gravity) the radar signal interfere with the propultion system and the craft eventualy crash

HUH??
Did I miss something in physics class? Since when is Magnetism and Gravity the same thing?

And why the hell do we always want to shoot them down anyway? They may be bringing us the cure for deseases and such, or they may just be some cool Alien babes looking for fun... Why not see what they want first?

And no Ebay doesn't currently have any Phaser Cannons or Laser Cannons at the moment but I will keep checking

Magnetism and Telsa that mad genius. Search up electrogavatics. Its a very 'dark' science that appeared back in the 1950's and dissapeared. It theroies will rewrite history books and physics as it does not exist in rules or formulae. Take it from me we now are even stevens. Greys are cautious now they can be hunted as well. Namely the drop in UFO sightings
I wonder why....

www.padrak.com...

They use the power of gravity those cunning buggers-UFOs. That advantage will soon be removed with a new generation of fighter planes that make the JSF look like a Sopwith Camel. Ahh the wonders of reverse engineering. The very technology we use against each other in taking other countries secrets now taking their stuff now theirs . Thank you CIA. namely DIA. There are some good guys there too.

I hope your up with your high school basic physics. This is heavy.

this is second year uni stuff minimum.

Stop thinking in known formulaes and theories please.

good on you F-15 boys. keep on kicking Grey butt- Ding Hao!

and for you greys out there we know how you talk-

de viodi urdu! to you too!....

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I hope your up with your high school basic physics. This is heavy.

Ummm okay I will pull out those dusty books and look up the unified field theory stuff.

But this gives me a great idea for a new thread... stay tuned till next week when I have some time off

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If you shoot down a UFO, another UFO will just come back in time prior to the event and make sure you don't have your gun or bazooka or whatever handy when you need it. These things are hard to beat, because they already know how things are going to turn out. They'll get to you before you get to them, every time.

P.S. -- Gravity manipulation equals time manipulation, because of the acceleration component. Using gravity microbursts (not quite to the singularity point), allows lensing through spacetime. Like an image projected through a pinhole camera.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

They'll get to you before you get to them, every time.

Not EVERY time, we've gotten a few. We have a few tricks up our sleeve as well...

But if I tell you, I would have to kill you... you know the drill...

And how do you think we got the ones we are reverse engineering...

Oops gotta go... someones at the door...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
if you do shoot at a UFO that is the anal probing abduction type, always make sure you drop your weapon next to your cat.... and hope that they think that your cat did it..

you can also explain to them that this is how humans get each others attention to be invited to dinner!!
we are not really violent beings, just misunderstood friendly ones.

last of all, if they really have an issue with it, you can always tell them to look for bush.... he really needs a medical check-up....

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
theres kinda no point in trying to shoot it down. if it traverse millions of miles to fly around our planet im betting they vehicle can stop your rounds even a 50 cal, an it could probably dodge ur stingers. if not dont u think it would fire back. id think better to get it close enogh where i can jump on the ships hood punch my way though the window break the aliens neck an post a live webcam an 1000 pictures on this site.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

or they may just be some cool Alien babes looking for fun... Why not see what they want first?

what if there alien babes dont have the same. anatomy as us....

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that somewhere on the Internet you should find the law that prohibits the firing of weapons on Unidentified Flying Objects.

On another note, the fascists have their secret government, they have their secret economic systems in place and they have most of the very sophisticated technologies wielding against the slave race. It's just that simple. I can sit here and tell you what the name of their secret government is that they put together by supra-national treaty but nobody listens anyway.

The plan must have been that by the time people awaken to the dreadful truth, it would be Way Too Late! I believe it's too late however I still continue to awaken the masses and have done so for over 25 years.

Tesla is the key to the illusion they have set before you.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DRAGON27

Thats right...shoot it. Thats just what we need. If its alien then its got here from a very long way away. This suggests that the technology used is far beyond anything we are capable of at the moment. Military technology, particularly weapons, evolve at a much faster pace than all other hardware and software. This would suggest that if they are thousands of years more advance than us then their weapons will be phenomenally powerful. Therefore if you shot one down you would be in BIG trouble!!!

If it is secret terrestrial technology then again you would be in big trouble.

Lets start thinking about these issues like scholars not lobotomites.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexofSkye

don't be numb frome the brain down, they have done alot to us to be within ower rights to put them in there place. Like abductions of all diffrent types of torcher and all done in a hidden manner, so that tells us that they also have a sense of what's bad. so why do they hide if they are so good?
why would they do what they will without ones permission!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join