It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Army in Ferguson tonight! Sporadic Twitter/Facebook censoring of #Ferguson hashtag

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
FINAL WARNING

link   
This is looking suspicious, who the hell threw the bottle again and who the hell made a molotow to burn the car wash, alex will go crazy tommorrow on the show I can feel it.

Zero Hedge carried the infowars livestream, but it's not on Drudge yet.

I remember in my own country protest it was later revealed that one of the govt officials bribed a skinhead group to throw big strong firecrackers to discredit the whole protest and the police pushed them into the peaceful crowd so they could excuse for watercannon, so this is a classic tactic if true here.
edit on 13-8-2014 by EffexZoxStyle because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Bassago

Game on

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Yurimaster

A car wash is on fire

wow...why aren't they putting it out?

link   

edit on 13-8-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper

It's cuz they're blacks and it's in their communities but that's a sad, sad thing. Because TPTB don't give a rats ass what color we are...When the SHTF, it will be us against them regardless of our color. But, maybe that's part of their plan, to turn us against each other first, make this about race when it really isn't. It's about the police state we are entering.

I think 'they' are atleast 7 steps ahead.
edit on 13-8-2014 by thirdcoast because: (no reason given)

link   
They say there are at least 200 people refusing to leave the streets.

link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Tomorrow the MSM will cover this and white wash it all for the sake of ratings. Tomorrow, it will ALL BE THE FAULT OF THE PROTESTERS.

Who threw the bottle?

Who just started the car wash on fire?

You guys can blame the police, but what do you expect the police to do after a couple nights of rioting and looting? Should they just not show up?

If I owned a business in that area, I would be hoping that the police would be there to keep order.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

A car wash is on fire

They are too busy intimidating and scaring everyone to focus on anything else right now I think.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Final warning issued. They say anyone remaining will face arrest.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The police are now lining up their vehicles to push the protesters and force them to disperse and arrest any people who remain.

link   
I keep thinking back to Katrina down here in Louisiana....watching the local news and seeing homes being entered by police/military/mercs...who knows? All I know is it wasn't about race either...folks of any and all races were being harassed and having their weapons removed from their homes. Some mentioned later that the weapons were inherited items and had meaning to them besides the usual...didn't matter. No one got their guns back as far as I heard.

How far do things have to go already? I agree with those that mention this is NOT a police presence, this is a Military presence. The street where the peaceful protest is gong on...with all that overkill there, looks like a war zone, plain and simple. What's next, drones firing on protesters? Look at pictures of Iraq and the equipment and uniforms there...not seeing much difference in Ferguson it seems.

The crowd pictures show folks representing more than one race so this is not a racial thing anymore...it is a freedom thing. When "speech free" chain linked fence zones started, we should have already known we were in big trouble. If one of the militarized folks fires on the crowd and a child is killed, will he say the same thing that was said in Washington State to a parent that got his little child injured from pepper spray. The "cop" said, "That is what you get for bringing a kid to a demonstration". I heard the same comment on a documentary video recently of a drone worker that had just killed innocent people...children among them..."Shouldn't bring a kid to a war"...Duh, the war was brought to them...that jack arse. Will killing get that easy here? In some cases, it seems like it already has. The reason the drone guy fired was because he saw "something" in some ones hand...turns out it was a camera and not a weapon, yet kids on their way to school with their dad in his car got killed...the horror of it all.

Why the military style cops...there were riots and crimes and protests as far back as the 50s and even farther back...come to think of it, there were "over kill" cases even then...sans tanks but still... We all just didn't have so much technology to personally document it. There are lasers being used against Gaza folks now...instead of being used in the air for shooting down rockets, they are being aimed at the ground/buildings/homes. How much do we have to tolerate here before we have the same or worse right here in our beloved country. What has happened. It is all too much. It

Who is to say that the looting part isn't being partly stirred up by some faction that does want a race war. To me, this whole mess isn't about and shouldn't be about race, it should be about mans humanity to their fellow man. United we stand, divided we fall. If folks really feel we need tanks and snipers and such on our streets, then we are "done" as a free society.

Gun safety does say never aim a gun at something unless you intend to use it as someone else mentioned...so true...I guess those guys taking aim are good to go relevant to peaceful protesters, even kids...scary thought. Who is next on their list.

link   

originally posted by: kalunom
I guess we have our answer as to whether police would infringe on citizens' rights if given the command.

I'm upset mostly by not seeing any police refusing to take part in this debacle. There may be some - but where are they?

Oh, and if these arrests are as high as is being reported...where are they being taken to? I'm sure the jails are already full.

This is St. Louis County. Where some of the most corrupt police in the country live. Unfortunately, I had my own run-ins with them as a much younger man. Ferguson used to be among my stomping grounds.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

originally posted by: Gumerk

A car wash is on fire

They are too busy intimidating and scaring everyone to focus on anything else right now I think.

Or it could be that they don't want to let firefighters into an area where people are throwing bottles and molitoves?

Police don't put out fires...and if I was a firefighter, I wouldn't be too thrilled going into an area where people might equate firefighters with authority figures.

link   

Two journalists who were arrested have been released. Wesley Lowery and Ryan J. Reilly were apparently arrested for trespassing in McDonald's, which was open for business.
a reply to: twfau

1. How in the devil can a body trespass such a public biz?????
2. Wesley Lowery-bonafide credentialed reporter for Washington Post; Ryan J. Reilly-bonifide credentialed reporter for Huffington Post. WTF were the cops thinking??????? Something smells rotten in Ferguson, MO fer sure.

I know this is a couple of pages back..this @@@ is happening soooo fast!!!

link   
When the PTB wanted to break up the Occupy Wall Street protests, they used embedded 'protesters' to turn the situation violent, deja vu?

link   

"We're dealing with 4,000 animals in there, & you want to give me attitude?" The deputy yelled, mad I was taking a pic #Ferguson #MikeBrown 6:43 PM - 13 Aug 2014

live feed

police are moving in

link   
a reply to: SpaDe_

Riot police are marching to the camera man's direction. I hear helicopter still hovering above
www.ustream.tv...
edit on 13-8-2014 by Yurimaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
a reply to: WCmutant

Agreed. I posted the militia members response to these stories on the next page to add more context to the situation. Not trying to spread disinfo or flame the situation.

I apologize if anyone believes that is the case.

Sheepslayer... I wasn't upset at all. I just hate the titles that suggest action is being done when there was nothing in the article suggesting that was the case. I know it's not your fault. I wish the militia(s) would already be there or close to there.

But, given the way the Fergie Cops are puffing up, a militia showing up might add fuel to the fire.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Dingo80
One can only hope NOT.. unlike then this could be deadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join