It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian boy holding severed head 'one of worst images world has ever seen', says John Kerry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: buster2010

Perhaps Islam is not a threat. But the types of people represented by these pictures (if true) certainly are. Would you agree with that?

Well no duh.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: Expat888
Guess kerry didnt see the pics in the media during vietnam .. cambodia under pol pot .. israel in lebanon , syria and gaza .. the balkans .. somalia .. benghazi or any of the myriad places humans butcher each other over # that doesnt mean a damn thing ..

mr. kerry needs a serious reality check ...

Or the picture of the father holding up the headless body of his little girl (freshly beheaded by ISIS). Guess Kerry didn't see that one either. Because I don't sleep right at night after seeing it (not that I did in the first place).

What is your point? Are you trying to imply the U.S has been guilty of terrible things therefore... well... therefore WHAT exactly?

I am so SICK AND TIRED of the people on this site that are content to let things like this happen because "Zionism" or "U.S oligarchy". You are SPINELESS, and you'd feel different if it was your head under the sword, or the heads of your children.

It is not an issue of Christians being persecuted because they have persecuted Christians, Muslims, and everyone else. Maybe you should ask why "the powers that be" have deemed it you sit here with your tinfoil hat while others flee for their lives because it's convert or die?

Could it be perhaps because you got lucky and they didn't? What happens when the sword of the Islamic State is aimed at YOUR neck? Because you might not be directly threatened now, but you will be if they are left unopposed.

Amazes me there are even the usual muslim apologists attempting to make excuses for these pigs. Call a spade a spade, cowards.

Did you ever wonder why the Christians in these countries don't grow a backbone and fight back? If you knew there was someone that was going to invade your town and kill you would you just sit there and pray that someone would save you like an idiot or would you arm yourself? It's better to die on your feet like a man than to die on your knees like a coward.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: buster2010
To place the blame on the whole religion for the actions of a few is just ignorance. If you were to do this to other religions then Christians are pedophiles that murder homosexuals and Jews are mass murders. Islam, Christianity and Judaism are all religions of peace it's the people who twist their faith to fulfill their sick desires that is to blame not their religion.

Quoted for truth

Now, Having said that, how should THIS and similar beheading/murder situations be addressed?

The people of these nations needs to take up arms and defend themselves. If the military in Iraq hadn't been such cowards this more than likely wouldn't be happening.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
As a soldier the notion of going back to Iraq, as an army, is certainly not on my list of things I wanna do.

But I have to be honest here, If they sent us to go kick ISIL ass I would be ok with it on general principle. My real issue with it would be fiduciary and the fact that Americans are getting sick of war. Honestly so are many soldiers. It seems to many of us that the politicians keep trying to use us as a method of diplomacy. We are not suppose to be nice.

Our mission isnt humanitarian. We blow stuff up and kill people. If they send us in to do anything other than kill and blow stuff up it will turn into another protracted war with huge wastes of lives and money.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

I live in Australia and I am from new zealand land of peaceful ness....... I do not want that child back in this country. I have a 9month old daughter who has a beautiful peaceful personality. .... she doesn't deserve to have to live in the same dimension as that boy or anyone like that!. His father must pay for distorting this boys mind. Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph

ISIS are not Muslims. They are an extremist group who were proudly brought to you by the CIA. You want to blame Islam for this group? What part of Islam do the CIA fall under? Islam disowns those thugs because of their alliance with what could be considered the enemy of Islam. You don't like ISIS? Then reel your intelligence agency in because they have been causing sh*t in the middle east for a very long time.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

They are undeniably a part of islam, just as much as westboro baptist church is a part of christianity.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Agreed.

Here we go again...how quickly everyone forgets that ISIS like the Taliban is a CIA creation

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

They are undeniably a part of islam, just as much as westboro baptist church is a part of christianity.

We can determine that by the actions of ISIS and what is actually taught in the Qu'ran. If ISIS are committing actions which are against the teachings of the Qu'ran, then they are not Muslims. I understand that Christianity has this "Don't listen to the Bible but calling yourself a Christian is OK" policy but the same doesn't work with Islam. To prove that they are in fact Muslims you must prove that the Qu'ran agrees with the actions of ISIS.

If the Muslims who were being persecuted by ISIS were to stand up and fight, the Qu'ran does allow that in self defense... Was ISIS acting in self defense when they started slaughtering Christians and Muslims? No, there actions are condemned in the Qu'ran and therefore they are not fighting a Muslim war. They are fighting a war which was influenced by NON Muslims and therefore this cannot be Islamic Jihad.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

1) Actually the purging of religious people by atheists outweighs them all hands down. The number of Christians purged by communists alone outweighs anything that any “Christians” have ever done.

Stalin did pretty well killing 22 Million of his own countrymen, and by the way he was Jew

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 74joff

will now change nth american perceptions that Australia

Really you think? We jump into war with US even after US faked WMDs blah blah about Saddam Hussein.

Of course US and England are gonna defend us. Where do you think they invest their assets?

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

You want to blame Islam for this group? What part of Islam do the CIA fall under

Agreed

I wish people would research who created Islam...yes the Roman Vatican

www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican33.htm
edit on 13-8-2014 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Its psychological warfare .. beheading is something that has been happening through the ages ..it's not new ..
It's just not something anyone of us are used to in recent times ..
Yes, it's barbaric .. and it's been done by ever culture and religion round the globe, in one fashion or the other ..
Back in the day, before guns were invented .. swords were carried around ..
Some do it as a transition to manhood ..and some just do it for kicks ..
The desired effect has been attained, judging by Kerry's reaction ..

Hopefully..the hornet's nest will be full soon .. having attracted all these islamists that have been festering in Western countries .. when it's full, burn it!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
IDK about that. What about the kids that the US bombed with napalm? That being said, it's still a terrible image. No kid should be around things like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think I am getting rather sick of some of the replies to these type of threads. Firstly let me clear your mis-conceptions. No matter what agency or government there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE that they have set up or back these terror groups. I know it, you know it. If there was 100% evidence the world would be a different place. Now to shortcut all you people that will quote the USAs involvement with the taliban. The taliban existed before the USA got involved. You are just quoting half and quarter truths and coming up with these wild theories as fact. Now to get to the nitty gritty. Stop your pontificating and answer this. No matter whether it's false or real the suffering and killing is going on so what do you want done to stop it? Because all the hot air I am hearing off both religious camps relates to you all burying your heads in the sand. This is really happening and if left will come to a town near you.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Ah that's where you are wrong. The Terror group known as Al-Qaeda is a CIA creation. Remember Osama Bin Laden fighting the Russians in Afghanistan. Well he was CIA. Belmokhtar that was the AQIM leader that attacked the Gas plant in Algeria was also CIA. He actually fought alongside OBL. Al-Qaeda has now been renamed. ISIS or ISIL are Al-Qaeda. The story of them being a too brutal part of the Terror network is rubbish. And the ISIS is commanded by Elliot Shimon of Mossad. All the agencies are involved in Terrorism! That's how they get the justification to plunder the resources of other people's countries!

You don't have a clue what is going and who controls what. You say people have their heads buried in the sand? Well sorry to say your head is up your rear end.

Do a bit more research. Do some weighing up the Truth with the Lies and somewhere between the lines you'll learn the "OMFG that's correct, how could I have not seen that" answer!

Al-Qaeda / ISIS are the Arab version of the CIA / MI6 / Mossad!

WAKE UP!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What the F*** is an Australian Jihadist?!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

At times, it feels like humanity is broken beyond repair.

Not all humanity.

A certain sect of Islam is stuck in the dark ages. The sooner they are wiped out, the better.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join