It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dressed for war- ferguson police

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
Really good tweet from NagtureGuy101:

Tell me again how this guy points loaded rifle at cops with impunity & unarmd black men get killed #Ferguson

Really? Isn't that pic from the cattle ranch standoff in Arizona???
ETA: Ok I get it now, kinda a reverse irony thingy!
edit on 8/12/14 by proob4 because: ADDED ETA:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimusCrime

You are case and point of why the system is what it is. You are a frightened sheep. I am a white guy who has lived in several major cities and ghettos. I am not a pansy about it and would never have invited these storm troopers to come into my neighborhood.

And would you people get over the looting already? It happens everywhere in the world damn near every time there is a disaster natural are otherwise. The people are poor and hungry. It happens.

It happened in England for christs' sakes. Their police did not go all stormtropper.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Someone has just realeased photos on twitter of the cop allegedly responsible for the shooting.

Whether he is at fault or just another officer on the force, this man is now a target. Hope people don't do anything stupid.
I think it was the Police who did something stupid

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Thank you wrabbit some powerful pics in there

One thing I did notice of the looter with the gun, it didn't seen like the gun even had a clip in it?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: proob4

You are correct. That pic is from the Bundy Ranch standoff. That was white against white, IIRC. I don't see how a comparison is drawn to Ferguson MO.

Des

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Also, have any of you considered the possibility that maybe the black American populace are the only ones with the stones to do anything about the tyranny? Sure, the idiots are looting - others are simply taking to the streets to make their voices heard which is more than the white populace ever does for anything.

Let's face facts - what happened to say Kelly Thomas, or that boy who answered the front door with a Wii controller, or that man out in the Nevada desert who were all unarmed and murdered by police - these cases were all much worse than what happened here in Ferguson. Strictly in terms of the blatant wrongdoing by officers. These were all white people killed in cold blood.

But what did the white populace do? Nothing. I believe there were 1 or two protests over the Kelly Thomas thing but then nothing but silence after the officers involved got off Scott free.

Perhaps the reality is - the white populace is too damned brainwashed at this point to have the stones to say enough is enough.

I am not saying this is the case - but it is certainly something to consider. This is coming from a white guy mind you.

Its just a tad unnerving to see this specific case kick all of this off when much worse cases have came and gone by without even a blink of the eyelids from the general populace....
I kinda feel that the Black culture will start the revolution. I wonder if this is what Mansion had in mind? And is it why they held him so long?

link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

I could not agree more. Hence the word custody.

And have the police yet bothered to talk with the witness and young man who was with the victim? Not as of this morning. How can that be? Any other shooter and all witnesses would have been interviewed immediately.

I am reading that the department could not afford dash cams but they can muster a military blockade with all the bells, whistles and artillary.

The authorities have alot of blanks to fill in their communication.

We know everything about how Robin Williams hung himself and next to nothing about the investigation, or lack thereof. It is making everything far worse.

Dangerous...very dangerous. The Public Information Officers need to start talking. Fast.

Sorry if I was not clear earlier about the problems continuing with this investigation and information that should be public.

Lock this officer up now pending a hearing. For his own safety of course. And ours.

edit on 12-8-2014 by DancedWithWolves because:

link   
a reply to: Thefarmer

You noticed that too??? I thought I was seeing things because it was something I registered almost subconsciously before going back to zoom in tight..and I can't say for certain now, looking hard. My mind said that was missing a magazine on first glance tho.

Thanks for confirming someone else saw it. Crazy times...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Poor and hungry you say? I didn't know Air Jordan shoes were nutritious. And armloads of designer clothing filled an empty tummy. Looting is nothing more than a criminal act in this case.

Just sayin'...

Des

edit on 12-8-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You are case and point of why the system is what it is. You are a frightened sheep. I am a white guy who has lived in several major cities and ghettos. I am not a pansy about it and would never have invited these storm troopers to come into my neighborhood.

And would you people get over the looting already? It happens everywhere in the world damn near every time there is a disaster natural are otherwise. The people are poor and hungry. It happens.

It happened in England for christs' sakes. Their police did not go all stormtropper.

The looting does not happen everywhere in the world every time something happens against a particular race. . since that's your beginning argument. I don't know who you're calling a frightened sheep, either. Anyone riots near my house or property I own and there's going to some major problems and I'm going to protect what's mine, so speak for yourself. Also, I didn't see Japan riot, did you? That was a pretty big disaster I would think. You're throwing out bold assumptions based off nothing.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Tell me again how this guy points loaded rifle at cops with impunity & unarmd black men get killed #Ferguson

I did a reverse google search on the image and found this but nothing about stating that he was pointing the gun at anyone? Not saying he didn't but I didn't find it , did you have the link to the story?

Protester Eric Parker from central Idaho aims his weapon from a bridge next to the Bureau of Land Management's base camp where seized cattle, that belonged to rancher Cliven Bundy, are being held at near Bunkerville, Nevada April 12, 2014.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

This will come to a white neighborhood soon - and all of you justifying the police action by the looting will have to can it.

I have a question for you, if you don't mind me asking?

When in recent history has there been an instance of "white neighborhoods" rioting?

Just curious because I am trying to recall the time and place but I am unable to.

Also are the police supposed to just sit back and watch the events unfolding on television? Are they supposed to ignore the innocent people taht are being put at risk, by burning and destroying property? Why shouldn't they engage the ignorant law breakers?

Here you go flag.blackened.net...

From the predominantly white estate ware I'm from in bristol,uk

Granted not the us but still

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Think what he's saying is this man was allowed to point a rifle at police without any backlash or tear gas thrown at him

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thefarmer

Think what he's saying is this man was allowed to point a rifle at police without any backlash or tear gas thrown at him

No one is going to point a gun at police without backlash no matter who you are. I want to see what he's pointing at since you can't see it in the picture.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Thefarmer

You noticed that too??? I thought I was seeing things because it was something I registered almost subconsciously before going back to zoom in tight..and I can't say for certain now, looking hard. My mind said that was missing a magazine on first glance tho.

Thanks for confirming someone else saw it. Crazy times...

1st thing I noticed mate, I mean I'm no pro and have only fired a weapon while on holiday in the states but yep defiantly looks like no clip in that gun

Unless we're both seeing things

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Got it! Added A ETA to my post.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It may help to see another angle on the man pointing a rifle at federal agents.

That bridge divided the protesters from the federal vehicles you see just beyond it and it's easy to follow his line of aim between the two photographs and angles. His rifle would have little trouble with that distance in general.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

It may help to see another angle on the man pointing a rifle at federal agents.

That bridge divided the protesters from the federal vehicles you see just beyond it and it's easy to follow his line of aim between the two photographs and angles. His rifle would have little trouble with that distance in general.

Tell me who that guys is?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusCrime

No one is going to point a gun at police without backlash no matter who you are. I want to see what he's pointing at since you can't see it in the picture.

Here you are another angle

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Crazy times...

You better hang on, this ride is just getting started.

Enjoy these minor distractions. While they last.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join