It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
How can any topic be off-limits on this forum? I really cant understand the hypocrisy of anything being shunned for questioning and probing.
Such as the Holocaust, moon landing, drug war, 9/11, etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What do you mean? I've seen tons of threads on all that stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psykotik
How can any topic be off-limits on this forum? I really cant understand the hypocrisy of anything being shunned for questioning and probing.
Such as the Holocaust, moon landing, drug war, 9/11, etc.

Well, the mods are pretty relaxed these days.

They really only crack down topics that Violate T&C

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
As long as you don't come off as a NAZI you should be good to go.

-oh and don't promote women being topless.

edit on 11-8-2014 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Okay, this is all good and well, but WHY are there topics which can be censored, in the first place?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psykotik
Okay, this is all good and well, but WHY are there topics which can be censored, in the first place?

Because there are kids who read ATS too. The topics that are frowned on are the ones promoting hate, drug use, soliciting for joining a group or for money.

Doesn't that make sense to you...it does to me.

Des

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It's a business.....not the Government. In a business you make your own rules, and in those rules you can put in or take out what you wish. Let's none of us members ever forget that fact.....this site is a business, probally a highly profitable one at that. We the members have made ATS one of, if not the top conspiracy sites on the internet. Civility is keep at a high level here as in we don't want to stoop down to the other sites levels. And we all know what sites I speak of. If you don't want to be a member of ATS......third door on the right will lead you straight to GLP.a reply to: Psykotik

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Psykotik

It seems that it is ok to point out facts about one group,but not about the other.
It is P.C. thought policing at it's core.
They could make things a lot easier by listing the groups that you are allowed to expose-and a list of the "how dare you tell the truth about" groups.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan
a reply to: Psykotik

It seems that it is ok to point out facts about one group,but not about the other.
It is P.C. thought policing at it's core.
They could make things a lot easier by listing the groups that you are allowed to expose-and a list of the "how dare you tell the truth about" groups.

Yes, I think so, too

top topics

join