It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas BUSTED! (caught firing rockets from civilian area)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Video proof that hamas deliberatly set up next to civilian areas rockets......

Where is the excuse now?
oh you will say `gaaza is so densely polulated they had no choice`

densely populated it may be, but your telling me the ONLY STRETCH of land these people had was right next to a huge civilian block?

pretty obvious they want the retaliation so more innocents can be killed, and then they can cry to the media about how `nasty israel targets civilians`

There is even another thread here with absolute proof that hamas deliberatly use human shields

nypost.com...

FACT - muslims do not give a # about fellow muslims.

the situation in the world right now prooves it.

So before i get accused of being a zionist/ cia/ mossad shill or spreading propeganda, just remember it is in the official hamas charter that their goal is the destruction of israel

″Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam invalidates it, just as it invalidated others before it″.

That is a direct quote from their charter.

edit on 11-8-2014 by dinogirl because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

O K .
I'll bite.
Where are the "non- civilian" areas in Gaza?

I have heard this expression of civilian areas thrown around so much, I now have to learn about all the military areas in Gaza.
Could it be these are the places where the IDF are aiming their rockets and bombs?
Yea! That's it. The military areas from where Hamas "should" be firing their rockets really are their military bases.
edit on 11-8-2014 by teamcommander because: spelling error

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hey Dinogirl.

Please point out which portion of the video confirms this proof you speak of.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yea... well... living in a ghetto surrounded by a vastly superior military force that does whatever it pleases to the people inside it like animals, does that to people.

I'm actually amazed they dont go for way more brutal and violent tactics. I bet if you lived in a ghetto under those circumstances you could develop some far more interesting plans than to fire a rocket now and then that may or may not land in the middle of nowhere.
edit on 11-8-2014 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

When were you appointed as the official spokesperson for Islam and Muslims?

Can you prove this statement that you presented as fact?

I doubt you can...
edit on 11-8-2014 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow dinogirl, considering you were just joining like 3 hours ago, you certainly move fast. How many threads, and how many contentious threads? 3 for 3? The very best to you

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yeah no agenda here...

Joined because i`m sick of `everything being a conspiracy

Drop it like it's hot dinogirl.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Wow dinogirl, considering you were just joining like 3 hours ago, you certainly move fast. How many threads, and how many contentious threads? 3 for 3? The very best to you

Just doing my bit, good sir, i`m sick of the constant harrasement Israel gets, and the lies spread about it, by people who are either muslim sympathisers or who have NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN ISRAEL.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Indeed, agendas are old school

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

Hey Dinogirl.

All of it.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl

Hey Dinogirl.

All of it.

Can you provide one example?

I found no "proof".

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Just doing my bit, good sir, i`m sick of the constant harrasement Israel gets, and the lies spread about it, by people who are either muslim sympathisers or who have NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN ISRAEL.

I hardly see how Isreael needs support in this forum. This is a multi faceted place. But the fact you came in as a sheep and became a wolf, that is ...well.. it is what it is

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

FACT - the above is a claim unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Hey Dinogirl.

All of it.

Can you tell me since when news agencies blur the faces of terrorists doing their stuff?

Oh I know... when they're called "operatives".

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

And i'm assuming you have stepped foot inside Gaza?

No, of course you haven't.

The truth is, Gaza is extremely dense, and well populated; hosting a population of 1.8 million people. Indeed, there aren't many secluded areas from where Hamas can wage war. That leaves them to fire rockets from civilian areas (remember the size of Gaza and the amount of people it contains), and engage in tunnel warfare.
edit on 11-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: teamcommander

O K .
I'll bite.
Where are the "non- civilian" areas in Gaza?

I have heard this expression of civilian areas thrown around so much, I now have to learn about all the military areas in Gaza.
Could it be these are the places where the IDF are aiming their rockets and bombs?
Yea! That's it. The military areas from where Hamas "should" be firing their rockets really are their military bases.

what the hell are talking about...they are not suppose to have military bases or military areas, and they are not suppose to be firing rockets from anywhere in Gaza...that's the whole point of why Israel bombs them.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Don't let 'em pile up on you Dino...They want to shut up and shout down...you and anyone else speaking the truth against Hamas.
That video was very compelling evidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

FACT - the above is a claim unsupported by any evidence whatsoever. Deny ignorance.

except in Syria, Tunisia, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt.....apparently to you, there is no evidence in those countries either.....oh, I know...it's all the western countries and Israel's fault....yeah, that's it.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
?a reply to: dinogirl

Hello, tsingtao, is this your new alt?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So residing within those countries is the proof that muslims don't care for other muslims? That sounds HIGHLY anecdotal. Your hyperbole is showing. I'm not going to get sucked into an either/or debate with the Israel/Hamas crap. Both sides are in the wrong. Both sides are doing questionable things. And both sides don't need our support. If I had my way, we'd abandon both Israel and Hamas to their own devices. No more money. No more aid.
edit on 11-8-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join