It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas BUSTED! (caught firing rockets from civilian area)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

solmon's temple, david's temple.

way before muslims had islam.

Oh thanks for that information.. Now maybe you can tell me why Solomon's Temple and the place of the 2nd Temple is currently occupied by Al-Aqsa Mosque.. And maybe you can tell me when Israel are planning on destroying Al-Aqsa to build the 3rd Temple... Israel are going to have to start WW3 eventually, it's just a matter of when

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: smithjustinb
a reply to: DarknStormy

I think religions are false. That doesn't mean I can't support religious people.

Yeah, that's called not knowing whether your coming or going.... You don't believe in religion but believe you should support religion for someone else?

That's not even what I said, yo. Dang people can only hear and read on small wavelengths of what they believe should be talked about. Straw man argument at its finest.

I think you should take a look at yourself when it comes to ignorance.

Lmao. Okay. Will do.

Most of the hate in that part of the world is driven by Western influence including the creation of extremist groups like Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Pretty sure the Western world didn't invent Islam and didn't force these people to kill in its name.

Maybe you should head to DC and say enough is enough when it comes to funding and arming psychopaths.

Maybe you should pull your head out of the sand or whatever other dark place your head is stuck. But, that's probably asking too much.
edit on 12-8-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Interesting... You use political history (and maybe religion) to justify the Israeli cause but when it comes to international Extremism it's all Islams (Yes when you say that you are blaming every Muslim) fault and the fact that the USA and Europe have funded and weaponized those Jihadi's doesn't even factor in your argument..

So using your logic we can say that every American supports their government and this would make every American an accessory to supporting Extremism with the tax dollars the US government uses to arm and weaponise ISIS..? And taking into consideration that many of the Democratic leaders proclaim to be Christian, this would make every Christian around the world a sponsor of Extremism also?

But you know what I laugh at? Now you Americans are in Iraq using weapons you paid for with your tax dollars to destroy weapons that you gave to ISIS that were paid with your tax dollars. Maybe you should put your money to better things.. How about being constructive instead of destructive.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

This is a topic that really angers me.

So far the USA and on occasions the UK has been enbroiled in wasting billions of tax payers money fighting wars that effect Israel's security or giving it aid, (whilst other countries who have suffered catostrophe's not of their own making go without).

Fight you own damn wars because throughout history you seem to have had problems with goy people and now you have been found out manipulating the press, getting your lobby to pass laws that protect you above any other race on earth however we are all looking at what you are capable of and its disgusting and I don't want anything to do with you.

Your press lie and manipulate so much I couldn't know for sure that that is not an Israeli firng a rocket to break the ceasefire or for some other politically internal policy of frightening ordinary Jewish people who don't agree with Netanyahoo and his thugs.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

What sort of rockets are they?

israel is always claiming the Palestinians are firing rockets and media always reports it but no media every reports what sort of rockets they are ???????????? funny that, I wonder why???

Funny also that no media ever asks israel to identify the rockets either and none of the media ever interviews independent military analysts or experts about the capabilities of the rockets the Palestinians are supposedly firing into israel, I wonder why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Interesting... You use political history (and maybe religion) to justify the Israeli cause but when it comes to international Extremism it's all Islams (Yes when you say that you are blaming every Muslim) fault and the fact that the USA and Europe have funded and weaponized those Jihadi's doesn't even factor in your argument..

I never said all Muslims were radicals.

So using your logic

You're going to have to figure it out before you start using it.

we can say that every American supports their government and this would make every American an accessory to supporting Extremism with the tax dollars the US government uses to arm and weaponise ISIS..?

The American government has given 0 weapons to ISIS and has spent $0 in aid for ISIS.

And taking into consideration that many of the Democratic leaders proclaim to be Christian, this would make every Christian around the world a sponsor of Extremism also?

What?

But you know what I laugh at?

Hamas' endless barrage of rockets towards Israel?

Now you Americans are in Iraq using weapons you paid for with your tax dollars to destroy weapons that you gave to ISIS that were paid with your tax dollars.

Giving aid to the Syrian Rebels is what we did. We didn't give aid to ISIS. While I may not necessarily agree with the military strategy, I absolutely don't try to paint the U.S. giving aid to Syrian Rebels as a direct act of malice against the American people in some nut job conspiracy. A mistake, maybe. But, a conspiracy to destroy America from within? Get out of here.

Maybe you should put your money to better things.. How about being constructive instead of destructive.

Isn't this thread about Israel? Speaking of, "putting money to better things" and, "being constructive instead of destructive". Perhaps Hamas should stop firing rockets at Israel and work on a two state solution of peace and cooperation? Or do you only say, "be constructive" when it suits your argument and bias?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I get more angry with people who blame one aspect of the problem without taking responsibility for their own governments actions and the actions of the side they are supporting. Do I see Hamas as righteous? No. Do I see Israel as righteous? No. ISIS are not righteous and because the USA has weaponized and supported them in the past the USA are also unrighteous. I could go on with many countries but the list would be to long.

When I say the above, I am not speaking about your average Palestinian, American or Jew in Israel, when it comes down to it, it's the idiots in control that always wind up causing these problems and people need to find some balls and start standing up to those idiots. It doesn't matter which country or whether your facing the Brutality of ISIS/Al-Qaeda, We have got to stop copping it up the arse from wicked a/holes who think people dying is some sort of power joke.

The Zionists are no different to Washington or Canberra. They all play the same game and they are all serving themselves and not the people they are meant to be working for. Something has to give because before we know it the Gulags will be a reality in our countries. If they are willing to do it to people in other countries, you bet they will haul your arse to the grave also. We have got to stop supporting these maggots on all sides.

We have got to defeat the enemy within before we can even contemplate defeating the enemy somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Its a weeding out of the pychopaths in high places and also time to deal with those instigators who see suffering as a means for making money by supplying both sides, setting up groups of people to subvert peace and of course the murder of people who raise their heads above the parapet and speak out.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Its a weeding out of the pychopaths in high places and also time to deal with those instigators who see suffering as a means for making money by supplying both sides, setting up groups of people to subvert peace and of course the murder of people who raise their heads above the parapet and speak out.

Spot on brother...

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   

US trained ISIS terrorist group in 2012

It has become common knowledge that U.S. allies such as Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia actually funded the terrorist groups that are now roaming Iraq.

In fact, there is a direct link between those terrorists and the U.S. foreign policy. Last year, Spiegel declared that Americans were training the Syrian rebels in Jordan to oust Assad.[8] But the evidence went back to 2012:

“Members of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, or ISIS, were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors working at a secret base in Jordan, according to informed Jordanian officials.

“The officials said dozens of ISIS members were trained at the time as part of covert aid to the insurgents targeting the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Syria. The officials said the training was not meant to be used for any future campaign in Iraq.”

Mainstream media outlets such as the Daily Beast are indirectly saying the same thing. “As ISIS takes over town after town in Iraq, they are acquiring money and supplies including American made vehicles, arms, and ammunition.”

The plot thickens. By supporting and training terrorist groups, the United States of America has progressively become a terrorist state itself. In other words, the United States can magically create terrorist groups out of thin air and fight them later at your expense.

Yes we Can. Regardless of whether they were to go to Syria and Syria only or not, the USA still trained them...

“Nearly 95 per cent of terrorist arrests have been the result of FBI foiling its own entrapment plots as a part of the so-called post-9/11 War on Terror, a new study revealed.

Seems your country is really good at creating terrorists and then eradicating them.

CIA Gun running in Libya

The CIA has been subjecting operatives to monthly polygraph tests in an attempt to suppress details of a reported US arms smuggling operation in Benghazi that was ongoing when its ambassador was killed by a mob in the city last year, according to reports.

But I guess they are just Syrian freedom fighters also?
edit on 12-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: learnatic

What sort of rockets are they?

israel is always claiming the Palestinians are firing rockets and media always reports it but no media every reports what sort of rockets they are ???????????? funny that, I wonder why???

Funny also that no media ever asks israel to identify the rockets either and none of the media ever interviews independent military analysts or experts about the capabilities of the rockets the Palestinians are supposedly firing into israel, I wonder why?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Interesting I should see your post this morning.
Last night I was watched a local news program which I had saved from several days ago. It had a special feature which I wanted to see.
After this feature was over they were showing a report from the mid east conflict. As the reporter spoke I began to notice something kind of odd.

At first he spoke of an "estimated 150 to as many as 600 rockets into Israel." Only a few sentences later, he stated again the number of 600 rockets fired into Israel each day. Then all of a sudden he was talking about the "scud missles which Hamas was firing into Isreal daily".

It is this type of "seed-planting" and "message creep" which I see as helping to hinder any meaniful dialog or real understanding from the MSM reporting.

For a long time I had thought this reporter had some credibility in their reports, as I have watched him for years, but no longer. He has shown himself, by this, to be biased and I will not watch him any longer.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk

FACT - muslims do not give a # about fellow muslims.

When were you appointed as the official spokesperson for Islam and Muslims?

Can you prove this statement that you presented as fact?

I doubt you can...

11,000,000 Muslims have been killed since 1948, only 35,000 of them have been killed by Israel.

Yes - it's a fact. Numbers again do not lie.
edit on 12-8-2014 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You just said..."I think that is the main point here that you Hamas supporters deflect from. I think that is the main point that you Hamas supporters fail to address. That is my main point why I believe every one of you who support Hamas are a disgrace to America and a disgrace to all other countries who have fought in the war on terror. YOU'RE SUPPORTING A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION! Its just disgraceful."

You must be delusional. I never said I support Hamas or any other terrorist organization. That's pretty offensive.

What I, and many others here are saying is this:

1. Israel is keeping the Palestinian people in a slum like conditions with a trade embargo that includes food.
2. These horrible conditions are what is feeding Hamas and other radical groups recruitment and sympathy from within Gaza and the West Bank.
3. Israel does everything in it's power to stop Palestine from having statehood, other Palestinian leadership, Not Hamas, is trying to go the peaceful logical route
4. Israel has committed war crimes against innocent civilians and children. Just because you are fighting terrorists doesn't mean you have to become the terrorist yourself, by targeting hospitals, schools, UN Shelters, children playing on beaches and schools.

I fail to see how being humanitarian and holding those responsible for war crimes is the same as Hamas support. Please explain. I'm eager to see how you spin this.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

You must be delusional. I never said I support Hamas or any other terrorist organization. That's pretty offensive.

There is a middle ground in this argument, however, you're not taking it. You are definitely expressing a support for the side of Hamas and mentioning none of their evils, yet condemning Israel only. That is called bias. A bias which lends support to the group you are now telling me you don't support. You must be delusional.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

There is a middle ground in this argument, however, you're not taking it. You are definitely expressing a support for the side of Hamas and mentioning none of their evils, yet condemning Israel only. That is called bias. A bias which lends support to the group you are now telling me you don't support. You must be delusional.

But Hamas is a terrorist organization and Israel is a democratic government. Why do you keep comparing the two? And why is it wrong to call out Israel for the war crimes they are committing?

And what you did there was deflect from any hard questions about Israel, failing to answer them. I knew you would take that route. In your mind it must be okay to kill children and women and old men and father's searching for their families in the bombed out rubble of their homes. It must be okay with you to bomb UN shelters.. How does that have anything to do with Hamas?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

And what you did there was deflect from any hard questions about Israel, failing to answer them. I knew you would take that route.

There is not a single, solitary question mark in your previous reply, so what are you even talking about?

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

In your mind it must be okay to kill children and women and old men and father's searching for their families in the bombed out rubble of their homes. It must be okay with you to bomb UN shelters.. How does that have anything to do with Hamas?

Hamas bombs Israel from these places. I don't blame Israel. Its not good that women and children are victims of this war, but I blame Hamas. Their campaign is stupid and the lives lost because of it could have been avoided if Hamas wasn't so asinine and senselessly violent.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This is the nature of Asymmetric Warfare. Gaza is surrounded by land, sea and air. They cannot contruct sites for military use. The Israelis would destroy the facility with alacrity. They cannot designate certain buildings as armories or barracks; those buildings would be neutralized immediately.

So what should the Palestinians do? Suffer and endure what Israel wills they should have? Sit back, kick up their heels, and passively follow orders when troops issue them? Those questions bring to mind a different group of people that followed orders and did what they were told by armed troops. It didn't end well for them.

Let's put religion and culture aside for a moment. What would you do if an army were blockading the county you live in? Preventing access by all means and restricting movement, trade, aid and infrastructure? Using force to prevent anyone inside from leaving and repelling attempts by sympathetic factions? Slowly redrawing the boundaries making the territory ever smaller?

All of this is irrelevant right?

edit on 12-8-2014 by My_Reality because: big ERROR!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snoopy1978
?a reply to: dinogirl

Hello, tsingtao, is this your new alt?

you got all them stars for that?!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: My_Reality

This is the nature of Asymmetric Warfare. Gaza is surrounded by land, sea and air. They cannot contruct sites for military use. The Israelis would destroy the facility with alacrity. They cannot designate certain buildings as armories or barracks; those buildings would be neutralized immediately.

So what should the Palestinians do? Suffer and endure what Israel wills they should have? Sit back, kick up their heels, and passively follow orders when troops issue them? Those questions bring to mind a different group of people that followed orders and did what they were told by armed troops. It didn't end well for them.

Let's put religion and culture aside for a moment. What would you do if an army were blockading the county you live in? Preventing access by all means and restricting movement, trade, aid and infrastructure? Using force to prevent anyone inside from leaving and repelling attempts by sympathetic factions? Slowly redrawing the boundaries making the territory ever smaller?

All of this is irrelevant right?

sounds like they're stuck tween a rock and the israeli's.

but yeah, it's tough to wipe out a 1st world nation with 3rd world weapons.

they will get it, someday. in the meantime, they should give it all they got.

rebuild the tunnels, get some more rockets and video cameras.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join