It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas BUSTED! (caught firing rockets from civilian area)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Now that makes sense sir!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: teamcommander

a reply to: dinogirl

O K .

I'll bite.

Where are the "non- civilian" areas in Gaza?

I have heard this expression of civilian areas thrown around so much, I now have to learn about all the military areas in Gaza.

Could it be these are the places where the IDF are aiming their rockets and bombs?

Yea! That's it. The military areas from where Hamas "should" be firing their rockets really are their military bases.

what the hell are talking about...they are not suppose to have military bases or military areas, and they are not suppose to be firing rockets from anywhere in Gaza...that's the whole point of why Israel bombs them.

Many people do what they are "not supposed" to do.
My question may have been a little to "vailed" for you to comprehind. Its main point was the fact that since Hamas does not have a military it can only be firing rockets from civilian areas.

Redundant as hell isn't it.

Oh, I'm sorry, I should have said,"Its like saying the same thing over again".
I know you will excuse my uncalled for use of profanity.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Wow dinogirl, considering you were just joining like 3 hours ago, you certainly move fast. How many threads, and how many contentious threads? 3 for 3? The very best to you

Just doing my bit, good sir, i`m sick of the constant harrasement Israel gets, and the lies spread about it, by people who are either muslim sympathisers or who have NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN ISRAEL.
interesting. Since the ashkenazim are non semite, eastern european descent peoples whos forefathers never stepped foot in the holy land....and they make up 95% of Israel today.

well, who then has a right to an opinion?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Interesting about those really well built and engineered tunnels.

How could they ever exist? Israel has the tightest security on gaza that could ever be. They get intel from cia, nsa from all the satellites.
there is no way these tunnels exist.
a reply to: daaskapital

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Wow dinogirl, considering you were just joining like 3 hours ago, you certainly move fast. How many threads, and how many contentious threads? 3 for 3? The very best to you

Just doing my bit, good sir, i`m sick of the constant harrasement Israel gets, and the lies spread about it, by people who are either muslim sympathisers or who have NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN ISRAEL.

If you are truely "sick of the constant harrasment Israel gets" I would suggest you read up on some of the people who run the country. I have no beef with the general population just those thugs who are in charge.
Might I suggest you begin at one of our own AST posts at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know how you will recieve this little "bubble buster" but I am sure you will recover.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

How could they ever exist? Israel has the tightest security on gaza that could ever be. They get intel from cia, nsa from all the satellites.

While we are on the subject of the tunnels.
What did they do with all the dirt and rocks from "miles of tunnels"?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Israel using death ray's

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

UMMM NO, just NO... Full analysis: Smallest toy rocket on market used for "Hamas rocket launch" newscast

Rockets ARE being fired at Israel, but it is not Hamas doing it and the Hamas rocket launch video proves it. The real rockets are false flag attacks being done by Israel against Israel to justify leveling the Gaza strip so Israel can annex it.

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

Yesterday the Hindu press did a supposed broadcast of a hamas rocket launch, which "proves" those who are saying Hamas has no rockets are in error. But I knew there was something wrong with that video, (mainly the complete absence of any visible rocket) but there was more to it than that and last night I pondered and connected all the dots.

First and foremost, the most obvious points to be made are the fact that the types of rockets "Hamas" uses, even according to the IDF, are completely unguided and brainless point and hope rockets THAT WEIGH A MINIMUM OF 70 POUNDS and up to 130 pounds that need a guide rail to be launched. And the fact that guide rail is missing in the video is where they can be nailed in their fraud of this supposed "Hamas" rocket launch, and have it easily be proven that the rocket HAD TO have been a tiny three ounce rocket a 10 year old would buy at a toy store, over stuffed with a G sized engine that can lift a pound (to make the smoke) and has no military potential whatsoever.

How can it be proven that the rocket was a three ounce toy with an over sized motor as stated above?
Simple. Super small rockets of the type launched by 10 year olds take off so quickly that the wind hits the back fins and keeps the rocket straight before the rocket has a chance to pivot sideways and take a random course. This eliminates the need for a guide rail.

in addition:
My official statement on Gaza - There are NO HAMAS ROCKETS
www.jimstonefreelance.com...
[scroll down 1/4 page]

The rocket lie/false flag is being spewed to justify destroying Gaza, and that is the final answer. No Hamas rockets? Crazy you say? Consider something then - I am former U.S. intelligence and therefore know how to get answers, know hundreds of Muslims, and also spent two years inside the Jewish community considering conversion to that religion. I have a lot more exposure to this topic than most people and I will state it flatly, based upon observation, conversation and experience - Hamas has NO ROCKETS, no guns, NOTHING AT ALL including NO EXPLOSIVES and the entire sky show last night to make people feel sorry for Israel was a giant load of unadulterated BULL#.

There are NO Hamas tunnels allowing the smuggling of weapons into Gaza, (do not let the media fakery fool you)
And I want to make this point PERFECTLY CLEAR: American ground penetrating radar has made ANY tunnels impossible AT LEAST SINCE SPACE SHUTTLE COLUMBIA, A PRODUCT OF THE 1970'S FIRST LAUNCHED and if you find THAT hard to believe, read the first paragraph on the second page here, and THINK. books.google.com.mx... J1PVIvVnUy&sig=u0DB15ZO3RFiP7aiJ6i1TwRjTtQ&hl=es&sa=X&ei=AxzcU7q-L4Xc8gHIxoGQCA&ved=0CBoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=space%20shuttle%20columbia%20first%20fligh t%20%22ground%20penetrating%20radar%22&f=false
With the kind of police state Gaza is and how tight the Israelis are, even without satellite based ground penetrating radar which has been good enough to reveal said tunnels since the late 70's AT A MINIMUM there would be no way to get one dug simply because security is too tight. The entire tunnel meme is another lie hatched to provide plausibility for the lies being spewed about rockets. However, the tunnels can easily be proven false by the virtually complete lack of weaponry such as guns in Gaza, which proves no tunnels exist, if even ONE did the Palestinians would be armed to the teeth yet they answer Israeli gunfire with only bricks and rubble left over from the Israeli bombings. In this situation, a little thinking can go a long way towards totally debunking the lies, even one tunnel would get 10,000 guns into gaza overnight and the Palestinians would certainly use them.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: manna2

how do you say crickets in modern hebrew or yiddish?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

how do you say crickets in modern hebrew or yiddish?

put it in the buildings that we saw blow up??

there was an awfull lot of dirt ,,in the air.

edit on 8/11/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

it is in the official hamas charter that their goal is the destruction of israel

Yet they accuse Israel of genocide. They accuse Israel of genocide despite the Hamas charter saying,

Hamas has been looking forward to implement Allah’s promise whatever time it might take. The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim).

Article Eight: The Slogan of the Hamas
Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Qur’an its Constitution, Jihad its path and death for the case of Allah its most sublime belief.

Hamas calls for the destruction of Jews and, at the same time, Hamas and its supporters accuse the Jews of genocide. NO! Israel is responding to attacks and always has been. Just because the Palestinians have Isolated themselves from Israel due to their violent ways doesn't make it Israel fault that Gaza is so small that civilian casualties are unavoidable. If you don't want your civilians to get rocketed, stop shooting rockets from where your civilians are! Hamas is stupid. Hamas is a terrorist organization.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here's the truth.

We know Hamas is bad. We know Hamas sets up rockets next to civilian houses. We Hamas does terrorist activities. We also know that not everyone in the Palestinians are terrorists. We also know that Israel treats the Palestinian people like vermin and that they are targeting children, Civilians and UN buildings. These are not collateral damage. Israel does this on purpose.

The premise of this thread is wrong.

We don't need more proof that Hamas does these bad things. We already know that.
We don't need more proof that Israel must defend itself against Hamas. We already know that.

But what some of you fail to realize is that Israel created this monster with their horrendous mistreatment of the Palestinian people. Where's your answer to that.

Israel is also targeting civilians and children. Where is your answer to that.

You try to deflect these two things by distracting us with Hamas is bad. We know that. Now, Deny ignorance and see the truth. Yes?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You realize, there isn't really an area in gaza that doesn't have civilians in it right? It's sort of a city/suburb. The entire state is tiny.

No one is denying the rockets are fired from civilian areas. The complaint is how Israel responds.

If there are civilians in the area, march your little soldiers in, clear out the civilians and destroy the missiles.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have a problem with that video... it doesn't show a rocket before the launch. It doesn't show an actual launch, just some smoke. Then they can not go there to see any evidence a rocket was actually launched from there because israel might bomb them.....

Hmmmmm...... This seems almost too good for the Israeli's.... Look here is proof, look at this smoke, no no no don't go there to check. look at yourself in the mirror how can you doubt us.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Busted for fighting back against apartheid. Yep, totally busted.
How dare they fight back and not accept being non-citizen, non-human, open prison population members that cooperate!

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

But what some of you fail to realize is that Israel created this monster with their horrendous mistreatment of the Palestinian people. Where's your answer to that.

The Palestinians, under their leaders, have isolated themselves through their violent acts towards Israel ever since the founding of the state of Israel. It is a long history of conflict that the Palestinian authorities have perpetrated over and over again. And this is what has become of them. They're hanging on to their thread of existence and trying to maintain their existence by slinging scissors around. They are cutting their own thread. Radical ideology tends to make people behave this way.

Israel is also targeting civilians and children. Where is your answer to that.

Prove its not just collateral damage. Prove Israel intended to target civilians with rocket strikes. No such proof exists. If it did, the UN would step in. Sure, its being investigated, but no conclusion has been reached by the top investigators. Don't think you're going to figure it out before the top UN investigators. You're getting all your information from biased, second hand media. Before you accuse Israel of "targeting civilians", wait until the official investigation has been concluded. Until then, you're just speculating and regurgitating biased, second hand accusations.

You try to deflect these two things by distracting us with Hamas is bad. We know that. Now, Deny ignorance and see the truth. Yes?

Hamas supporters deflect and distract with "massive civilian casualties". You act like this is the main point of this conflict. I disagree. The main point of this conflict is that you have a radical organization perpetrating endless acts of violence over a violent, absurd, dark age ideology. THE SAME dark age ideology that led to the terrorist attacks on 9/11. The same dark age ideology that is beheading women and children in other parts of the Middle East because they don't share the same dark age ideology. I think that is the main point here that you Hamas supporters deflect from. I think that is the main point that you Hamas supporters fail to address. That is my main point why I believe every one of you who support Hamas are a disgrace to America and a disgrace to all other countries who have fought in the war on terror. YOU'RE SUPPORTING A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION! Its just disgraceful.
edit on 11-8-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I've been to Israel, and I will harrass their boneheaded, genocidal government all I want.

As for your video, it's been done already.

edit on 8/11/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lestranger

"IF" it true that the Israelis started and funding Hamas as a tool to continually derail any negotiated peace agreement, it would only make sense for their rockets to primarily fall into fields and open areas. This would hold down any injuries and/or fatalities to their citizens, it would also give the IDF reasons to fire rockets in response to these attacks.

Can anyone guess where almost all the Hamas rockets fall.

Oh yes, one did land within a mile of the airport. This was not good so the U S FAA stopped flights. Then suddenly, it was alright for flights to resume.

If I were wanting to hard Israel, this is where ALL my rockets would be aimed. Disrupt the tourist traffic and see what happens.

Since this has not happened again, it looks a little suspecious to me.
edit on 11-8-2014 by teamcommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here thought I would throw this up here...

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I have seen this.

Well.. considering it's one of the most densely populated areas in the world.

I wouldn't consider this civilian areas. They are launching them from an abandoned area next to a hotel.

You can go as far as possible form one civilian area and what do you know... you are now next to a civilian structure.

It's not like they have bases.

ANyway, Israel does the same thing. holding up in civilian areas and even attacking from Israeli agrictural areas. Israel does the same thing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join