It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips Will Be Implanted Into Healthy People Sooner Than You Think

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

In March 2009, British researcher Mark Gasson had a chip injected under the skin of his hand. The chip, a slightly more advanced version of the tags used to track pets, turned Gasson into a walking swipe-card. With a wave of his wrist, he could open security doors at the University of Reading laboratory, where his experiment was being conducted, and he could unlock his cell phone just by cradling it.

Microchips Will Be Implanted Into Healthy People Sooner Than You Think

Sooner than anyone may have thought? Lately this is not just conspiratorial fear. Before this should be considered as a norm, are enough measures being taken into account?

Implants "have the potential to change the very essence of what it is to be human," Gasson said at a 2012 TEDX Talk.

Really, how about the potential for abuse?

Gif animation of insertion of the device.
Images from Op source gallery

Haven't seen this covered.

What do you say ATS?
edit on 9-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yea... umm no..

I will take whatever heart ache comes with refusing, I will try to use Religious reasons if that's what it takes... but NO..

To much information can already be gleaned from a persons life with credit cards, computers, internet tracking etc... I will not have it tracking me 25 hours a day.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There's one very serious problem with this.
Cloning!
You've been chipped, and I've got a copy of your chip. Now you're responsible for everything I do.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
To highlight from the source:

The failure of VeriChip, later rebranded as PositiveID, highlights the legal issues of microchipping people. Since 2009, at least nine states have either passed laws or proposed bills to prohibit the enforced implantation of chips.

Wiki info on the states-

Following Wisconsin and North Dakota,[25] California issued Senate Bill 362 in 2007, which prohibits employers and others from forcing anyone to have a RFID device implanted under their skin.[25]

On April 5, 2010, the Georgia Senate passed Senate Bill 235 that prohibits forced microchip implants in humans and that would make it a misdemeanor for anyone to require them, including employers.[26] The bill would allow voluntary microchip implants, as long as they are performed by a physician and regulated by the Georgia Composite Medical Board. The House did not take up the measure.

California, North Dakota and Wisconsin already ban mandatory microchip implant.[citation needed]

On February 10, 2010 Virginia's House of Delegates also passed a bill that forbids companies from forcing their employees to be implanted with tracking devices.[27]

Washington State House Bill 1142-2009-10 orders a study using implanted radio frequency identification or other similar technology to electronically monitor sex offenders and other felons.[28]

Source

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think we need to understand the way the chips would work before demonizing them. Yes they can be used to do bad things like firearms,kitchen knives and cars.I've got some reading to do on this subject, before i say:

-MARK OF THE BEAST, THE BILDERBERGS AND NWO NOOO EVIL MUST DIE
-WE MUST EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE SCIENCE

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No, just no. This 'everyone's gonna get microchipped' business is pure conspiratorial folly. Imagine the outcry - people simply wouldn't allow it.

I think some people are far too scared of their governments to realise that if this or any of half the crazy conspiracies that we all think about we ever attempted, authorities and governments would fall like never before. The individuals who were behind it would be jailed or worse ( or better, depending how you look at it).

It's the people who have the control and I don't see the people ever allowing this to happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I have zero issue with this. Even though my life and spirituality has a heavy focus on following the natural order of existence, I see this as a good thing.

No matter your path, if you believe we are creations, you probably believe we are created in a creator's image. If so, we are creators ourselves and are meant to evolve and have a say in our growth as a species. Augmenting our physicality with our own science is an expected bridge we will cross sooner or later.

Conspiracies about chips and governments and what-not are not an issue with the technology and does not make the concept itself bad or evil. If new science comes out and our thoughts are of spying and government control, that's a different issue and has nothing to do with science. That has to do with society and government which we need to fix. Until we do, we will be afraid of every new breakthrough in technology and science we make.

I even just came up with a slogan for them just now: "Can't give Big Brother the slip, may as well just get the chip!"

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If it means I don' need to carry a dozen bits of plastic, all of which can be "cloned" perfectly easily right now then I'm all for it.

Bet it won't tho!

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   

If it contains software it can be hacked. That's reason enough to not accept the chip.

But seriously, really who (in their right mind) would allow themselves to be chipped like a (government trackable) animal anyway?

Not me that's for sure. Even if forcibly implanted I would just cut it out.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This is related to why the right wants voter id, its a stepping stone for the Real ID that will come soon after. Implants are coming because government and your employers need to watch everything you ever do.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
nope going to have to do better than this ....

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
No, just no. This 'everyone's gonna get microchipped' business is pure conspiratorial folly. Imagine the outcry - people simply wouldn't allow it.

I think some people are far too scared of their governments to realise that if this or any of half the crazy conspiracies that we all think about we ever attempted, authorities and governments would fall like never before. The individuals who were behind it would be jailed or worse ( or better, depending how you look at it).

It's the people who have the control and I don't see the people ever allowing this to happen.
It's in the ACA and when the requirement for health care says you must be chipped to get care, you will get chipped. It's in the bill for a reason. It was pointed out by those opposed to the ACA and then pooh-poohed by those defending the ACA, claiming those that worried about this were just paranoid. Now it seems they weren't so paranoid.
edit on 22524Saturdayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The only chip that will be in me is tator chips!
But seriously... Absolutely not! There is no way I will ever let someone put something like that in my body.
I do not care about any pro's or how much "easier" they say things will be for me. I do not approve of this. I'm quite tired of doing what they want me to do

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Rothschilds should prepare themselves for a large amount of suppositories.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh, im not going to be able to make home this lunch time to feed my cat and i have a long day at work, neighbor would do it for me?

Here i'll cut off my hand so you can get in my house

edit on b58581135 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

It's in the ACA and when the requirement for health care says you must be chipped to get care, you will get chipped. It's in the bill for a reason. It was pointed out by those opposed to the ACA and then pooh-poohed by those defending the ACA, claiming those that worried about this were just paranoid. Now it seems they weren't so paranoid.

Sorry, but no. The last time I checked, I was in control of my own body and anyone else and any organisation - government or otherwise - can sit and swivel.

Truly, you own your body too. I would also rather die in a terrorist attack than allow my freedom to be taken away in the name of protecting me from one.

Does this sound crazy to you, or does it sound like a man who won't be bullied?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

When a woman can dispose of an unborn baby because they have the right to choose, and I would be forced to be implanted with a chip without the right to choose, for me that would be the time the shooting starts. I am too old for this crap, I won't be around long enough to see what my kids are going to have to deal with.

For all you ATS'ers out there that are thought of like me, that we are just a little out there, I bet they think we aren't too far out there now are we.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
My primary concern lies in that if a situation ever arises where the Govt. is enacting a state of emergency or martial law and feel like people are fighting back that they may chip us and set up checkpoints where you have to scan your chip to get through (or just have a gps located in the chip to track us by). There is already so much legislation in place that gives the govt. more power than it shoul'd that the state laws give me no comfort.

Guys, is this not a concern for anybody else?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Where do I sign up?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

I have zero issue with this. Even though my life and spirituality has a heavy focus on following the natural order of existence, I see this as a good thing.

No matter your path, if you believe we are creations, you probably believe we are created in a creator's image. If so, we are creators ourselves and are meant to evolve and have a say in our growth as a species. Augmenting our physicality with our own science is an expected bridge we will cross sooner or later.

Conspiracies about chips and governments and what-not are not an issue with the technology and does not make the concept itself bad or evil. If new science comes out and our thoughts are of spying and government control, that's a different issue and has nothing to do with science. That has to do with society and government which we need to fix. Until we do, we will be afraid of every new breakthrough in technology and science we make.

I even just came up with a slogan for them just now: "Can't give Big Brother the slip, may as well just get the chip!"

Yeah well YOU SUCK and you can shuv your slogan right up you stupid A$$!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join