It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchips Will Be Implanted Into Healthy People Sooner Than You Think

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Is this really going to be societies future?

Future?

All the electronic monitoring of an RDIF chip is already in your phone.

That is societie's PRESENT.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

pesky eaters leave their phones at home , cant have unmonitored ghosts

funbox

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Future?

I do not have a cell phone.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OH NOES MARK OF THE BEAST YET AGAIN!! I swear. People need to realize this. That mark does not come into effect until into the tribulation period. Also the mark is ONLY voluntary and you know you swore to follow the anti christ when you get it. No tricks,no deception.

This is just a short range thing too. they arent able to be read at a signifigant range. real I D is just plastic liek a Drivers license,no swearing of your soul required.

They have a way to check your id even more accurately anyway. with the vein patterns in your hands.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
When I originally read about this, the article focused on this mans experiment. The experiment was more of a success than he expected. That's what is really scary. His virus acted like a real virus and took a life of its own.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Future?

I do not have a cell phone.

Then you are in a sub-group that is monitored by their computer, credit cards or land line communications.

An implant RDIF chip is a miniaturized version of existing technology.

The issue is not the packaging, but the surveilling.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago
a reply to: dreamingawake

If it contains software it can be hacked. That's reason enough to not accept the chip.

But seriously, really who (in their right mind) would allow themselves to be chipped like a (government trackable) animal anyway?

Not me that's for sure. Even if forcibly implanted I would just cut it out.

The ID chip is only an ID. A completely unique ID. No software on the chip. It is like a reflector that shines at a specific radio frequency.

Anyone with an ID chip reader can know where you are or who you are by reading the chip.

Katherine Albrecht PhD Harvard (has mp3s of her show) has been fighting to eliminate RFID (Radio Frequency ID) since the 1990's. She has had some success with protesting and legal action against companies that have tried to use RFID chips up until now.

Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Purchase and Watch Your Every Move is her book from 2006.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arduous
The only chip that will be in me is tator chips!
But seriously... Absolutely not! There is no way I will ever let someone put something like that in my body.
I do not care about any pro's or how much "easier" they say things will be for me. I do not approve of this. I'm quite tired of doing what they want me to do

Corporations want to ID chip their products for inventory purposes. They will chip clothes and Wal-Mart, et al., stuff as soon as they can. Inventory chips in shoes or underwear would be a back door way to track anyone.

Katherine Albrecht PhD Harvard (has mp3s of her show) has been fighting to eliminate RFID (Radio Frequency ID) since the 1990's. She has had some success with protesting and legal action against companies that have tried to use RFID chips up until now. She is not a conspiracy theorist in general, kind of like Charlotte Iserby.

Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Purchase and Watch Your Every Move is her book from 2006.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CRUSTY37

originally posted by: Cuervo

I have zero issue with this. Even though my life and spirituality has a heavy focus on following the natural order of existence, I see this as a good thing.

No matter your path, if you believe we are creations, you probably believe we are created in a creator's image. If so, we are creators ourselves and are meant to evolve and have a say in our growth as a species. Augmenting our physicality with our own science is an expected bridge we will cross sooner or later.

Conspiracies about chips and governments and what-not are not an issue with the technology and does not make the concept itself bad or evil. If new science comes out and our thoughts are of spying and government control, that's a different issue and has nothing to do with science. That has to do with society and government which we need to fix. Until we do, we will be afraid of every new breakthrough in technology and science we make.

I even just came up with a slogan for them just now: "Can't give Big Brother the slip, may as well just get the chip!"

Yeah well YOU SUCK and you can shuv your slogan right up you stupid A$$!!!!!

Thats the way

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite

originally posted by: Bilk22

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
No, just no. This 'everyone's gonna get microchipped' business is pure conspiratorial folly. Imagine the outcry - people simply wouldn't allow it.

I think some people are far too scared of their governments to realise that if this or any of half the crazy conspiracies that we all think about we ever attempted, authorities and governments would fall like never before. The individuals who were behind it would be jailed or worse ( or better, depending how you look at it).

It's the people who have the control and I don't see the people ever allowing this to happen.
It's in the ACA and when the requirement for health care says you must be chipped to get care, you will get chipped. It's in the bill for a reason. It was pointed out by those opposed to the ACA and then pooh-poohed by those defending the ACA, claiming those that worried about this were just paranoid. Now it seems they weren't so paranoid.

Sorry, but no. The last time I checked, I was in control of my own body and anyone else and any organisation - government or otherwise - can sit and swivel.

Truly, you own your body too. I would also rather die in a terrorist attack than allow my freedom to be taken away in the name of protecting me from one.

Does this sound crazy to you, or does it sound like a man who won't be bullied?

Large corporations want to chip their inventories as a way to make bookkeeping easier. The goal is to put a chip into each and every separate object that is manufactured. A pair boots would have a separate chip in each piece, even in each eyelet.

Katherine Albrecht PhD Harvard (has mp3s of her show) has been fighting to eliminate RFID (Radio Frequency ID) since the 1990's. She has had some success with protesting and legal action against companies that have tried to use RFID chips up until now.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Divin3F3nrus
My primary concern lies in that if a situation ever arises where the Govt. is enacting a state of emergency or martial law and feel like people are fighting back that they may chip us and set up checkpoints where you have to scan your chip to get through (or just have a gps located in the chip to track us by). There is already so much legislation in place that gives the govt. more power than it shoul'd that the state laws give me no comfort.

Guys, is this not a concern for anybody else?

RFID is only a reflector. They could be made microscopically small.

They could throw millions of them on you and only need to read one of them to know its you.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PseudoOne
Hey, you can always agree to be chipped then activate a EMP near your hand to disable it right? No heartache plus a non-functional chip takes you off the grid clean... just like a electronic, societal death

Possibly an EMP could melt some part of it, because the chip is small.

RFID is only a reflector, however. It has no software, it is an antenna with a unique ID number that flashes to the reader when the correct radio frequency is shone on it.

It is called a chip because its small, not because it has a computer in it.

Yes, they could starve you. Doors the supermarket wont open if your chip is blacklisted.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

RFID is only a reflector. They could be made microscopically small.

They could throw millions of them on you and only need to read one of them to know its you.

Hmm.. OK I see a solution for this and a possible business opportunity.

Let's produce similar ID chips and sell them in 10K lots to people on EBay. Each lot of chips would be randomly encoded with nonsense ID's like Donald Duck, Captain America, etc, etc. That way when a person is scanned the sheer volume of bogus info will confuse the enemies scanning attempts.

And we make a bunch of money.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Human RFID chip implantation is already underway. Certain industries, particularly military and highly classified industries already use the chip, but at domestic level, here are some night-clubbers who began using it back in 2004:

news.bbc.co.uk...

It's being rolled out, quietly and in small doses, eventually it will become mandatory to be implanted with a chip, for commercial and societal benefits. Mass implantation is many decades away, but currently they use your mobile phone, tablets, laptops and all those other little convenient gadgets to track you. Eveytime you use your credit or debit card, you are tracked. Every time you walk down a main street in a main town, you are tracked by cameras. So, the ideology for electronic tracking via implanted chip is most certainly a goal that is sought.

Of course, their main argument will revolve around child safety and commercial convenience, and they may throw in one or two false flags and a few health scares to track those with terrorist intentions or carrying infectious diseases for to gain the people's compliance.

All this will come into being more long after I am gone. In thirty years time, the majority of people will be voluntarily queueing up to be chipped.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

indeed , imagine what reprogramming the attitude of huge swathes of people , creating a vast biological network of mindless human zombies, all at the flick of a switch .. most amusing D

funBox

Form what I've seen in the past 30 years or so, they are already creating a vast network of mindless, human zombies. No need to flip a main switch somewhere. Probably 90% of folks already have the makings right in their living room and/or bedrooms and a remote control to flip their own switch.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

A homebody's ID would be worth a lot. "I'll pick up a few things for you while I'm there."

Personally I wouldn't do that without the homebody's knowledge and permission.

Love your gunfighting thread. Just sent

SAS trains two to the head.

Chrome plated slides can see around corners.

Reaction time is typically .4 seconds if your ready.

Could be as low as .1 seconds

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite

indeed , imagine what reprogramming the attitude of huge swathes of people , creating a vast biological network of mindless human zombies, all at the flick of a switch .. most amusing D

funBox

Could insert it with a small tube along the optic nerve while you're sleeping.

Like how they do lobotomies.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

This chappy is a bit of a local "curiosity" where I live - just outside Reading. He has always been trying to cybernetically enhance himself - however, quite how you have jumped to the conclusion we're all about to get chipped is beyond me.

People have been saying it is "imminent" since I joined ATS and, to this date, I am still missing my chip and free ticket to a concentration camp, as promised many times over the past decade......

Thanks for the background info.

RFID chips have been actively resisted for some time.

www.antichips.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral
Where do I sign up?
at the end of the plank

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The issue that deeply concerns me is...over time as this technology is tested and developed...will (we the people) still have a choice to be chipped or not?

If (we the people) do have a choice...will TPTB make it next to impossible to survive without being chipped. In other words...there will be a guise of having a choice...but by the way chipping may be implemented over time... perhaps people will not be able to purchase things; won't be able to do banking etc. unless they are chipped.

Perhaps TPTB may zero in on the people on SS and Veteran benefits etc. ...test the retired and disabled...either be chipped or you won't get your money.

On our current path, we will get chipped. We have the income tax and Social Security numbers. Its just a matter of time.

Unless there is some kind of revolution-- not shooting, basically a widespread change in the way people think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join