It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas’ disturbing ‘human shields’ manual

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Thank you for reporting this. I don't know why the MSM doesn't report this either unless they have to get more than one source to verify it's true. I think everybody knows that these people are hiding behind the woman's skirts and firing rockets from outside schools and bunkers. We have all seen this on TV. Whether or not it is written in a manual is interesting, but doesn't change anything. Most people know the tactics that Hamas uses. It's disturbing, but effective for them to do this. Since they all think that to die for Allah is the ultimate sacrifice that will send them to bliss in heaven with their access to virgins that they couldn't get in a life on the planet. They don't see the killing of their children the same way Westerners do. I pray to my God that not all Palestinians think this way and maybe a majority cherish their children. It sickens me to see the death on both sides and it's making me pissed off that these people can't work out some kind of arraignment. I saw something on the news one day where the Israelis said they trust the Hamas leader Mahmoud Abbas . I thought that was strange but maybe even though they trust the leader, he might not have total support among the other Hamas people. The Israelis really need to stop building settlements and reach an agreement before the war grows any larger.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thank you for stating the facts plainly.

Even the shills cannot deny this. You are absolutely right. I also have no dog in this fight, but the fact that these people get the land and then use it to fire rockets from outside schools and shelters and the hiding behind their woman's skirts just really piss me off. When Israel say's "What would you do if it was your country being fired on"? I can't help but think that they are right. If that happened here in the USA, the people firing those rockets would have the ground they fired from leveled!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins
a reply to: TDawgRex

Thank you for stating the facts plainly.

Even the shills cannot deny this. You are absolutely right. I also have no dog in this fight, but the fact that these people get the land and then use it to fire rockets from outside schools and shelters and the hiding behind their woman's skirts just really piss me off. When Israel say's "What would you do if it was your country being fired on"? I can't help but think that they are right. If that happened here in the USA, the people firing those rockets would have the ground they fired from leveled!

What do you mean by "they get the land and fire rockets from it"

Are suggesting that Gaza was gift to the Palestinians?

And are you also saying that if Britain had beat you in a war and decided they were going to establish a religious state that takes up most of your nation, you would just walk peacefully into a concentration camp because - hey - you lost the war so that is what you deserve?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins I saw something on the news one day where the Israelis said they trust the Hamas leader Mahmoud Abbas . I thought that was strange but maybe even though they trust the leader, he might not have total support among the other Hamas people.

Abbas is the leader of Fatah. He is ruling over the relatively peaceful West Bank. Hamas and other factions battled after the Hamas election to power in Gaza. They have effectively wrested control away from the more moderate Fatah and the Palestinian Authority in a civil war. Each group claims to be the true representative for all Palestinians, but essentially Hamas controls Gaza while Fatah governs the West Bank.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This post was so informative, that I had to post it twice...
edit on 9-8-2014 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA Have they declared their nukes amd what do they plan to do with them. It's not an effective deterrent if Israel denies having them. So why have them?

Okay, I'll play.

How do you know they have them? Does Israel really have nukes?

edit on 9-8-2014 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

originally posted by: MALBOSIA Have they declared their nukes amd what do they plan to do with them. It's not an effective deterrent if Israel denies having them. So why have them?

Okay, I'll play.

How do you know they have them? Does Israel really have nukes?

What do you think?

Israel is widely believed to possess nuclear weapons[6][7] and to be the sixth country in the world to have developed them.[1] It is one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), the others being India, Pakistan and North Korea.[8] Israel maintains a policy known as "nuclear ambiguity" (also known as "nuclear opacity").[9][10] Israel has never officially admitted to having nuclear weapons, instead repeating over the years that it would not be the first country to "introduce" nuclear weapons to the Middle East, leaving ambiguity as to whether it means it will not create, will not disclose, will not make first use of the weapons or possibly some other interpretation of the phrase.[11] The "not be the first" formulation goes back to the Eshkol-Comer memorandum of understanding made between Israel and the United States on March 10, 1965, which contained Israel's written assurance for the first time that it would not be the first to introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East.[12][13] Israel has refused to sign the NPT despite international pressure to do so, and has stated that signing the NPT would be contrary to its national security interests.[14]

WIKI link

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

What do you think?

I know what I think.

I asked what you thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think you might be right...
our once long time partner in the region seems to have fallen out of favor with the 5th estate

I wonder if there is a reason for that in some areas at least?
As for the manual, why put that rationale in a manual, it's the unspoken word that counts.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hamas surely learned this from it's Trainers in Israel:

"US cable: Israel used Palestinians as 'human shields' during last #Gaza invasion https://__._/plusd/cables/09TELAVIV1694_a.html#efmAn8Axu … #wikileaks #palestine"

"Israel admitted to using Palestinians as human shields on more than 1,200 occasions www.ynetnews.com... … More: https://__._/plusd/cables/0 "

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

I noticed you're off (hopefully enjoying the beautiful BC area), so I'll wrap the off-topic tangent up and assume that you like me believe them to have nuclear weapons as your link for me says, "Israel is widely believed to possess nuclear weapons."

It's not an effective deterrent if Israel denies having them. So why have them?

So then if you and I and nearly everyone else believes they have nuclear weapons, it is an effective deterrent whether they possess them or not.

If a disliked gentleman in my neighborhood was the subject of credible rumour saying he was a former snake-eater highly-trained in various forms of martial combat, and we all believe it to be true, no one is going to try him on in hand-to-hand combat whether or not he denies it when asked. It is a credible deterrent.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

This is all known. It's not news, it's olds.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Ah yes proof is this how the IDF are trying to hide its war crimes agaisnt the people in Gaza?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

Okay, I'll play.

Does Israel really have nukes?

I'll play too and the answer to your question is yes...
and they have had then for a very very long time.

From Wiki

Weapons production

The first public revelation of Israel's nuclear capability (as opposed to development program) came from NBC News, which reported in January 1969 that Israel decided "to embark on a crash course program to produce a nuclear weapon" two years previously, and that they possessed or would soon be in possession of such a device.[82] This was initially dismissed by Israeli and U.S. officials, as well as in an article in The New York Times. Just one year later on July 18, The New York Times made public for the first time that the U.S. government believed Israel to possess nuclear weapons or to have the "capacity to assemble atomic bombs on short notice".[83] Israel reportedly assembled 13 bombs during the Yom Kippur War as a last defense against total defeat, and kept them usable after the war.[61]

The first extensive details of the weapons program came in the London-based Sunday Times on October 5, 1986, which printed information provided by Mordechai Vanunu, a technician formerly employed at the Negev Nuclear Research Center near Dimona. For publication of state secrets Vanunu was kidnapped by the Mossad in Rome, brought back to Israel, and sentenced to 18 years in prison for treason and espionage. Although there had been much speculation prior to Vanunu's revelations that the Dimona site was creating nuclear weapons, Vanunu's information indicated that Israel had also built thermonuclear weapons.[71]
[/q

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

So you agree, that whether or not they admit having them, it comprises a credible deterrent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join