It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas’ disturbing ‘human shields’ manual

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I also find the timing of this to be extra convent to the big US arms manufactures...
who are providing missiles for both the Iron Shield and Arrow missile systems...

ya know they just had another 500+ million dollar sale to the IDF...

Remarkable timing that they found this book...in time to distract from said sale...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Fylgje

BS
I can see Nitwityahoo printing this off his PC desperately hoping that someone will believe it. This is a Zionist tactic. war through deception and lies and all that. I need to see proof that Hamas write this but I don't see any proof. Only Israeli claims.

Some of you are so objective I just cant believe it!

You are the one claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with Israel is "blaming Jews"...

Sorry to burst your bubble but nobody cares about Jews. Israel and Zionism is the threat.

i would LOVE to see you post where I have stated this.....

And if you are blaming Israel for these pamphlets when you have no proof that they actually made these up........then what does that say?

Strong accusations with NO proof to the opposite.........

is that objective? Can you intellectually say thats objective?

It might be more believable if the knee jerk reaction through out the past years wasnt "Blame Israel"

Every single thread on this conflict and indeed other conflicts , gets a slew of posters "Mossad did it" "Its a Zionist trick"

The excuse is tired and old.........put up or shut up......assumptions are not proof, and neither is bias
edit on 8/9/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

BS
I can see Nitwityahoo printing this off his PC desperately hoping that someone will believe it. This is a Zionist tactic. war through deception and lies and all that. I need to see proof that Hamas write this but I don't see any proof. Only Israeli claims.

You are the one claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with Israel is "blaming Jews"...

Sorry to burst your bubble but nobody cares about Jews. Israel and Zionism is the threat.

i would LOVE to see you post where I have stated this.....

This?

BS

Wow first post and its Israel

Lets not wait till the facts get in, or some background has been done on it to see if its legit.....

Just immediately blame the jews.....

I put it in quotes because it was a quote

And if you are blaming Israel for these pamphlets when you have no proof that they actually made these up........then what does that say?

It says that I believe Israel has a pattern of lies, they have undeclared nukes and they are a threat to the world. I couldn't care less about Jews. I thought Israel was a free and lawful nation where anyone including a non-jew can be president.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

LOL! No thats a response to someones actual blaming of Israel for distributing the pamphlets.......

What does that have to do with this statement......

Did he or did he not blame the "zionist"?

It says that I believe Israel has a pattern of lies, they have undeclared nukes and they are a threat to the world. I couldn't care less about Jews. I thought Israel was a free and lawful nation where anyone including a non-jew can be president.

whats that?

I believe Israel has a pattern of lies

Yes you BELIEVE, that doesnt make it fact.........and that is NOT proof.....

So coming on here automatically blaming Israel without any basis in actual FACT, is nothing but BIAS and slander.....

You can try to detract and obfuscate all you want.......but its clear the motive.......

The motive isnt truth, and your intentions are led by your emotions not truth......

Just like im not claiming that HAMAS actually put these pamphlets out......they very well may not have, hell ANYONE could have done it...

But just because I do not like HAMAS doesnt mean I can make an accusation on them about these pamphlets without facts to back them up

link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Well that ain't happening anytime soon. Digital media hasn't been kind to Israel. People can find out the facts for themselves now. So does that mean we can look forward to more content that only complains that many here don't support Israel?

link   
a reply to: Fylgje

While I agree that this could be propaganda, chances are it's the real deal. It's not like they have free WiFi spots all over Gaza these days. In Gaza's case, the printed media comes back into forefront.

There are times when I am in a emotional state that I will admit, that I believe that Hamas and any who support them should just be wiped off the face of the earth. They rarely negotiate and never hold to their agreements when they do.

Gaza was given to them and all they have used it for was a foothold to attack. yea, that was smart.

I have no dog in this fight and support neither side. But Hamas has no honor. Launching 1000's of upgraded bottle rockets and then crying fowl when the tech heavy opposition stomps them? that doesn't make sense to me. It's like having the average person step into the ring against the MMA champ and then saying he cheated.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Well that ain't happening anytime soon. Digital media hasn't been kind to Israel. People can find out the facts for themselves now. So does that mean we can look forward to more content that only complains that many here don't support Israel?

You know as well as I do Intrepid that people are always going to complain from both sides that there is a slant......

Always, I think its part of the human condition.......

If we want facts on where there is more support, look at hard data......thats where the truth lies....

Other then that, in all honesty who favors who more on a forum isnt an indicator of what is the truth.......

Just whats popular

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

My point is that you don't discuss the issues. You just complain that people "hate Jews". It's tiring. Why do you believe this came from Hamas? I already pointed out the lack of logic. Thus I don't believe it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As I have stated before, the israeli terrorists propaganda machine is on fire attempting to cover up all of the innocent blood they have intentionally spilled.
The fact is the manual is a FAKE!!!
There have been waaay too many innocents killed and waaay too many "accidents", yet they still lie to the world about their intentions.
Even better, the rabid supporters who believe and sing their songs of praise, the poor fools.
Not only there is proof that the israelis have become the terrorists that they say they hate so much, but there is strong multiple cases of evidence that they are the new Nazi's.
Maybe Netanjihad is the new antichrist!!
This is something the christians should look into.
You israel supporters: I understand how it is when you realize your heroes are actually the villains, cognitive dissonance is a horrible thing to go through.
edit on 9-8-2014 by g146541 because: their, there, they're is coffee in my cup!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Check out my video. Those people who don't have tons of printers supposedly have a document that is for one printed and two edited via computer.

Also, those thousands of bottle rockets they are sending isn't the specific reason for this "war", supposedly it was about three dead jews which Israel knew were already dead when they started hype to find them in Palestine.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

LOL! No thats a response to someones actual blaming of Israel for distributing the pamphlets.......

What does that have to do with this statement......

Did he or did he not blame the "zionist"?

whats that?

I believe Israel has a pattern of lies

Yes you BELIEVE, that doesnt make it fact.........and that is NOT proof.....

So coming on here automatically blaming Israel without any basis in actual FACT, is nothing but BIAS and slander.....

You can try to detract and obfuscate all you want.......but its clear the motive.......

The motive isnt truth, and your intentions are led by your emotions not truth......

Just like im not claiming that HAMAS actually put these pamphlets out......they very well may not have, hell ANYONE could have done it...

But just because I do not like HAMAS doesnt mean I can make an accusation on them about these pamphlets without facts to back them up

I really have no desire to get into other issues with you. Your mind is made up. Since I di d make a claim to you amd you challenged it...Has Israel admitted that they have Nukes?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
Also, those thousands of bottle rockets they are sending isn't the specific reason for this "war", supposedly it was about three dead jews which Israel knew were already dead when they started hype to find them in Palestine.

Actually that was in the West Bank. Israel tolerates the West Back though. So they bombed Gaza.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

My point is that you don't discuss the issues. You just complain that people "hate Jews". It's tiring. Why do you believe this came from Hamas? I already pointed out the lack of logic. Thus I don't believe it.

I think if you go through my posts youll find that I have discussed the issues ad nauseum

As so have many other people.........

From BOTH SIDES of the issue I have advocated and condemned

This statement makes it obvious you havent read but what you have wanted to from my post.........

Again where did I say that it DID come from Hamas? Can you point out where I said I thought it did?

No? didnt think so........I did reply to someone that said why would they.......

And my point was PR wise they couldnt lose cause it would just get blamed on Israel.......

As I think this thread has shown the accuracy of that statement.......

I dont know if they were really Hamas pamphlets or not.........and I dont claim to.......

But thanks again for your making assumptions.......

Cheers

link   

The zeal in your argument is amusing in an abstract, nonsensical kind of way. It's improv and dedication, with a hint of desperation. All you're saying is "Whatever we did, the Jews didn't do it", leaving no room for discussion.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I really have no desire to get into other issues with you. Your mind is made up. Since I di d make a claim to you amd you challenged it...Has Israel admitted that they have Nukes?

Obfuscation, this thread is not about nukes.......

please stick to the subject..........

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail

The zeal in your argument is amusing in an abstract, nonsensical kind of way. It's improv and dedication, with a hint of desperation. All you're saying is "Whatever we did, the Jews didn't do it", leaving no room for discussion.

its unfortunate that that is how you read that........

However if thats how you interpret it, I think that says more about your standpoint then mine

However im not the subject of this thread........

I am amussed however that coming on here and advocating that its irrational to blame Israel without proof first, I have taken on personal attacks about myself......

Even from a MOD

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

No, but you have pretty much dominated it nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

I love how people love to hate.
Islam this, Jews that, Christians...whatever floats your boat.

Please show us your supposed fact.

Oh wait...I could have made that up myself.

Here are some facts for you pal. Hamas IS a terrorist organization, they have broken each and every negotiation they have made. You want to believe liars, go for it. Line right up with the Muslim Brotherhood and all sing freakin' Kumbya. Hugs all around and rainbows and unicorns.

Or, you may join the rest of us in the real world were there are bad people. On all sides

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Obfuscation, this thread is not about nukes.......

please stick to the subject..........

Its not about peoples views towards Jews either. You sacred to answer? Have they declared their nukes amd what do they plan to do with them. It's not an effective deterrent if Israel denies having them. So why have them?

Call it establishing character before their "evidence" can be heard. Same thing is done whenever a proven killer is used as an eyeball witness. Their character comes into question.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For the record if it isn't the Jews it's the christians.

See Syria, and Iraq.

If they ain't around it's sunni versus shia.

Yo people.

That old saying that 'Going medievil on someones snip'

Which has been going on for centuries there.

The manufactured 'vilian' in this little story, and it is LITTLE.

Is because there is scant difference between the AQ, and Hamas's, and ISIS,and Israel 'critic's' rhetoric.

The ME neocons are nation building over there. By any means necessary.

That includes using human shields.

The entire middle east needs to come out of the dark ages.

Why Hamas stores its weapons inside hospitals, mosques and schools

Gaza: UN Discovers Hamas Rockets Hidden in School Next to Shelter for 3,000 Palestinians
edit on 9-8-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join