It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual activity of airplanes in the sky,Eastern Europe in Romania,near Ukrayne.Preparation for war?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

This Iluminaty thing is just a fake conspiracy....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaulTheDuke

This Iluminaty thing is just a fake conspiracy....

The US dollar begs to differ. Do you actually understand the concept of the 1% vs 99%, the long history of masonry & global dominance of, by, & for the wealthy?

Back to the topic

@OP
Was this a one time viewing in seemingly excessive night flights or has it been ongoing? Certain days of the week or variations of the time you were outside?

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I watch the midnight sky almost every day when there is clear sky,even when there are some clouds I still watch it.I just entered in the house now and the activity is gone(not like yesterday).I almost haven't seen any plane now
This was the first night ever and it has some connection between the tensions in Ukrayne

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: PaulTheDuke

Seems like something is getting ready to happen in Moldova. That's right next to Rome! www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-8-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Interesting thread,thank you for sharing

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

They both belong to the illuminati cabal, & thanks to modern banking(Fed reserve/trashing the gold standard), so do we.

And who is this super secret illuminati cabal that is running this world, and I have to ask are you a big Alex Jones fan?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
August is Europe's huge vacation time. Nearly everyone going somewhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

They both belong to the illuminati cabal, & thanks to modern banking(Fed reserve/trashing the gold standard), so do we.

And who is this super secret illuminati cabal that is running this world, and I have to ask are you a big Alex Jones fan?
They wouldn't be super secret if he could name them would they now? What a stupid question.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Xabi87 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join