It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio patient receiving treatment for Ebola?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
A friend of mine had this pop up on her news feed, when she clicked on it it let her go to the site. as she was reading about it her phone blacked out and when it came back the whole story was gone and she couldn't find it again. has anyone read the same news story? I know this girl very well and have no doubt she seen what she did.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
What story? Want to tell us what she told you? Sounds fishy to me actually. a reply to: todd44

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

COLUMBUS, Ohio - A 46-year-old Columbus resident who was recently tested for Ebola has tested negative for the virus.

Columbus Public Health received confirmation of the negative test results Tuesday from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta which conducted the test through the Ohio Department of Health.

LINK: Ebola HR - CDC Website

The woman had recently traveled to a West African nation affected by an Ebola outbreak and showed symptoms of illness upon her return to the U.S. She is still recovering in isolation at a local hospital where she is doing well. Doctors said the woman is still isolated, but only as a precaution.

www.nbc4i.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Would this be the same one??

www.theblaze.com...

If it is, the test results came back as negative.

A day after a patient in New York City was tested for the Ebola virus, an Ohio woman was also evaluated for the disease, which is raging in several countries in West Africa

WBNS-TV reported that results came back negative for the woman was tested in Columbus.

At this point, the 46-year-old woman, who recently traveled to a country impacted by the Ebola outbreak, is said to be doing well, according to WCMH-TV.

edit on 8/6/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: todd44

Not Ebola.
But blips on the internet has happened to me and others.
One second it's there.
The next it's gone.

It's like subliminal psychological teases.....
But of what I don't know.

It's possible a news feed was going to run a story....but pulled it as soon as it was deemed bogus.

Oh...there it is good find Clay and Kang.

edit on 6-8-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I find it concerning that we even need to test people. Do we need it to start spreading here before someone actually starts to take quarantine measures?

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

Oh that's kinda freaky. First off, one of the infected Americans tested negative first, then later tested positive. The virus has to build in your blood. Ohio would be a likely place though, given the population.

Second, my gf lives in C-bus and I live close.

I still don't see Ebola spreading in the US. Especially after the medias fear campaign. They have every person who has traveled to West Africa turning themselves over if they get a chill.
edit on 6-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Quarantine measures? you know Quarantine Measures on a large scale pretty much takes away all rights correct? and your for that?
a reply to: Pimpintology

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Pimpintology

Uh what? I better see people dropping dead in their tracks before they try to box me in.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh Yeah I've seen quite a few people talking about the "blips".

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Ohio patient receiving treatment for Ebola, was the headline, and it talked about a guy supposedly being tested for Ebola. I grew up with the girl who asked me to look into it, I know her character and she is not making it up, hallucinating or misreading it. She seen exactly what she say's she saw and I'd like to see it too.

new topics

top topics

join