It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers wanted---Something next to the Sun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful
your planet theory makes more sense than one lens flare never moving while rest is going every which way but loose ill keep filming hoping catch better poof one day i welcome all debunks. im quadriplegic so im basically a guy filming it on my lap with a towel holding it up to sky. i have no finger movement or a tripod.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: snalesnot

I just provided you with several resources that explain it. The camera didn't move that much TBH, and the Sun didn't move at all...

I'm a believer and SO not the debunker type, but this to me (as a photog) is pretty cut and dry.

This is just a thought (got my believer cap on now) but if you have the exact date, time, and second this video was taken maybe you can look for/compare to it to images from that stereo camera NASA has pointed at the Sun? If you can find the correlating images, that match up to the exact second your video was taken, that would be interesting...

I read you're quadriplegic. I'm a nurse and have worked with a lot of quadriplegics, especially those needing breathing support. You all have a very special place in my heart, btw. Quads and Duchenne's MD fellas, too.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck
i did catch this today across from my bedroom window though

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
this is pretty kool looking. i took the video in imovie cropped and zoomed in on ball then messed with color setting and came up with this crazy red thing spinning in sky very trippy. still a lens flare guys girls?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: snalesnot
a reply to: lovebeck
i did catch this today across from my bedroom window though

If that ain't a chupacabra, I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

uploading two videos now 8-6-14 ok i tried my best to recreate it and i cant no matter any movement the lens balls will move i can never get one to stay in place tried barely moving cam but the ball would move. ill post soon as completed uploading

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
2pm video

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Okay, don't dispare! This is good, and I'll tell you why:

A lot of times folks post their videos or pictures, and in many cases, they do not have a opportunity to recreate what they did the first time. Like strange lights at night, something during a air flight, etc.

Because of how you did your first video, you were able to go back out and see if you could recreate the situation. Better yet: You were willing to, and DID try it!

There are many people out that that would have refused. My respect level for you has gone up ten fold for doing this!

Okay, so the ball moves with the camera in your new video. That means it's certainly a flare or reflection artifact with the camera and the filter you have on the camera (still cool looking photography by the way).

So why didn't it seem to move like that in the first video? Well, there could be a multitude of reasons: angle of the camera was slightly different, in the first video when you zoomed in, you held the camera pretty steady, so it may have been very small movements that my eyes (and some others) have a hard time detecting.

In any case: you came here to ATS with your first video, asked us to look at it and come up with some explanations. You were asked to try and recreate the conditions and video again, and you were more than willing to do so. That's more than a lot of people here in the UFO forums can say they've done!

So my hat is off to you! Thanks for giving us something new to look at, and thanks for trying to recreate it.

edit on 7-8-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Hi I agree with erik on what you have done many on here that post suposed ufo videos don't like when they are told it's a flare,lantern or mylar balloons etc then throw the toys out the pram and claim debunkers are paid etc.

So well done.
edit on 7-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2014 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
thnx guys i tried my best. i had an orange ball experience april 27th 2012 this is why im so determined to catch something in the sky and ill keep trying ive filmed so many gigs over years pointing to the sky. my orange ball story i have no film or pics of the day but i was with a friend so that was good. i have already took pics of the location exact spot i was and photoshopped exactly the size of orange ball light into photos just to recreate the scene. im gonna do a video of the experience one day soon its a pretty trippy story involving the new iphone that just came out my buddy bought and using a planets app to look at sky. in my mind i think us pointing to sky had something to do with it coming to us. we tried film it on phone but didnt work an it was gone fast. when i make the video ill post it on here. thnx again guys

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
to me i still cant see it as lens flare cause ever slightest movement will move the ball if was flare and at 7 seconds in film you see the flare line swing up and down and camera move sideways a lot theres noway that ball would stay in one place. ok im done thnx guys until my next video

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join