It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunkers wanted---Something next to the Sun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
so i just uploaded bunch sky video ive took over past 2months and found another strange clip. video is took on july 17th, im guessing around 2pm, and im using sony cam on nightvision with a black filter lens. im pointing at sun behind tree and there is like a ball to the right of sun. this is not lens flare cause im moving camera all over and you can see flare moving as well. what is it? planet? ufo? moon? i looked up moon faze that day it was at 62%, it looks pretty round to me. dunno dedunk it if you can

sony hdr-cx550 on nightvision and zykkor ir950 black filter lens

san jose ca july 17-2014 around 2pm if you look at this map there is a pool with red dot and tree above the dot. im right there on balcony pointing cam to left on map view--use satellite view n zoom in
[email protected],-121.9006375,1136m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x808e33f64ac60601:0x81b1f4 f616782497

edit on 4-8-2014 by snalesnot because: fixing video

edit on 4-8-2014 by snalesnot because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/8/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: snalesnot
It's a weather balloon.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

im trying load video having trouble

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here you go:

Next time use only the part of the link I highlighted:

[yvid]qqf7hQWIMRA&feature=youtu.be[yvid]
edit on 4-8-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful
figured it out but thnx what you think it is?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: snalesnot
figured it out but thnx what you think it is?

No idea.

The video gives no information (I've not gone to the channel to look at comments yet). Don't know what kind of filters or camera they were using, time of day and date (was it the 14th of July?). The dot does not seem to be moving with the camera from what I can see.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Cool video. Waiting for the knowledgeable.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
OMG! It's Niburu!

Or not.

Without more information, like exact geographic coordinates, time and date, it's impossible to say what, if anything, is in that video. Care to share the details?

link   

I didn't see any of your clips yet because lack of time this moment but.... The illuiminated ones here on ATS know there is the so called Kardashev scale.

The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement, based on the amount of energy a civilization is able to utilize. The scale has three designated categories called Type I, II, and III. A Type I civilization uses all available resources impinging on its home planet, Type II harnesses all the energy of its star, and Type III of its galaxy. The scale is only hypothetical, but it puts energy consumption in a cosmic perspective. It was first proposed in 1964 by the Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev. Various extensions of the scale have been proposed since, from a wider range of power levels (types 0, IV and V) to the use of metrics other than pure power.

So what you see can well be visitors to our solar-system. Going really of the scale and a bit off topic there is the possibillity that such a civilisation is responsible for re-arranging our solarsytem after the collision of a, or two planets in our solarsystem. After that collision some planets and some moons were out of their stable orbit and needed to be adjusted. Some think that this was the moment that Earth got its 23.5 degree axis tilt. There is theory that Mars was a moon of a much bigger planet, a planet that has now been crushed into bits and pieces found in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

edit on 4/8/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

link   

It's a refraction & reflection within the lens system.

Notice how it moves around slightly, inversely to the movement of the larger lens flares. This is because it is coming from the other side of the lens (and is smaller due to being at a different focal length).

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

heres a vimeo upload of it zoomed
vimeo.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It's Nibiru & I refuse to accept any other possible explanation.

Can't wait for that baby to really swing into view.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen
san jose ca july 17-2014 around 2pm if you look at this map there is a pool with red dot and tree above the dot. im right there on balcony pointing cam to left on map view--use satellite view n zoom in
www.google.com...@37.2518804,-121.9006375,1136m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x808e33f64ac60601:0x81b1f4 f616782497

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18240817]chr0naut[/post

its not lens flare im moving cam alot and at beginning you can see flare swing up n down moving away from the "lets call it a ball" without it even moving

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
sony hdr-cx550 on nightvision and zykkor ir950 black filter lens

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: snalesnot
a reply to: [post=18240817]chr0naut[/post

its not lens flare im moving cam alot and at beginning you can see flare swing up n down moving away from the "lets call it a ball" without it even moving

Yes after reviewing the video, I can see the lens flare movement but the "dot" doesn't move (much) in respect to the sun.

I believe that it does move a little further away from the sun over the length of the video, but it is very slight.

Perhaps it is a baloon?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's a refraction & reflection within the lens system.

Notice how it moves around slightly, inversely to the movement of the larger lens flares. This is because it is coming from the other side of the lens (and is smaller due to being at a different focal length).

It's not moving in any relation to the camera movement.

*does this place have a buzzer or a gong? I need to use it here LOL
edit on 24452Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Nice shots. Obviously hard to say what it is. Maybe a drone, but obviously a UFO until it can be identified.
Could you see it with your naked eye? Did you feel it was within the atmosphere of the Earth or beyond?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Swamp gas or Chinese Lanterns is my guess
((Totally joking))

Not sure what it is but cool that you caught in on film. Do you know if it is a star or planet? Sometimes they can be seen with the right settings even though it is day time.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

i never seen it until i uploaded all my videos today to go over, on april 27th 2012 me and a buddy seen an orange orb ball of light 15 yards in front of us and 30 yards up get super bright white yellow then back to orange then poof gone no sound. we noticed it about 100 yards away thinking it was just a plane light then we turned corner of a building about 10 steps heading in apt and it was just there 15 yards away 30yards up or so going to our left. soon as it got bright i started to get scared then it went back orange n poof was gone. we bounced inside right away and he went home. im in a wheelchair it was 10pm and i was cold looking down just wanting to get inside hes one pointed it out to me and i just thought it was a plane until we turned that corner. true story and ever since ive tried film sky as much as i can when im outside

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join