It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000lb paveway II captured falling in gaza

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
have you ever heard artillery or bombs falling? i would guess that bomb is going fast if not close to the speed the jet that dropped it was going, so it probably sounded like it was behind them.

a reply to: thesaneone

Really yet NO BLUR on the picture the person taking the picture survived or at least the phone NO EXIF data on the picture to confirm time date camera phone etc

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The picture looks fake to me but i wouldnt doubt for one second they would use a penetrating bomb to close a tunnel, In fact was just reading this article earlier talking about the extensive tunnel system the Israelis found.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

high speed video camera
probably in anticipation of something like this
gaza is tiny
wait around long enough anywhere and youll get a chance to film the bombs falling (high speed cameras especially older used models are getting pretty affordable)
seems like a smart use of funding
what did more long term damage that bomb that likely cost tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars or that camera that cost several hundred filming the reality of the situation?
edit on 4-8-2014 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kranskik
When watching all this violence, I keep asking myself when humanity will finally realize it's better to come together as a human race, put all our differences aside and invest all that energy, potential and creativity into research and development for the good of mankind. For example, alternative energy, nuclear fusion, tidal energy, nanotech applications, space exploration, preservation of natural resources.

I guess we aren't there yet. I also think I will not witness this evolution in my lifetime.

You fail to see, as literally everyone on this planet, and I KNOW why........

That Forces are at work doing things that do not make sense to the paradigms you believe in.

And they control the way things evolve, NOTHING NATURAL ABOUT MOST OF IT.

"The Human Race", this is not something that should be described this way, but someone wants it to be classified and limited in this manner, so that we focus on animalistic natures, religions, all sorts of distractions.

This place, was NOT created for the betterment of mankind, but as a place to make a KEY, through the TRILLIONS of DNA patterns tested, and constantly refined through, ALL MANNER OF WAR, JOY, and just about every facet of life, reaching into ALL dimensions and vibrations.

The Key , that is so badly sought after, will be denied them however, and they know this, which is why now they try desperately again and again to make it look like it is all natural HUMANS, that are at fault of everything.

They should be urged to ummm,, go away,, before they totally cause everything to spiral into a never ending, spiraling cloud of Forgetfullness..... otherwise known as HELL.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I read a lot of other non MSN blogs, and it seems most of the casualties are males of a 'military age' , I'm supposing that those males might, yes, might, be hesbula members?
Be nice to see some pictures of hesbula rockets heading for Israel, just for a change, it all seems so one sided, what with people not being told that 160 children (estimated) died building those tunnels, with concrete supposedly bought for new houses, hospitals etcetera, who paid for that concrete?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So, this is a war that is being justified because Hamas fired rockets into Israel yes? my question has to be ............ if Israel controls Palestine borders and coast, which it does, where are the components for these rockets, especially the propulsion elements, coming from? or ............... wait for it............................................... is it all BS ? you decide

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: MissBeck

The photos seem kind of weird to me too. I just don't understand how the makeshift tire blockade seems to appear and disappear. Also the white van and yellow car seem to appear and disappear.

Each photo is taken from a different location on the street, and how did the photographer happen to be snapping photos in the exact direction while everyone else panicking?

I'm not claiming anything just a bit confused.

Appearing and disappearing huh... Not sure you are aware but we live in a 3D world... In this world we have what we like to call "angles"... Take closer look...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
So, this is a war that is being justified because Hamas fired rockets into Israel yes? my question has to be ............ if Israel controls Palestine borders and coast, which it does, where are the components for these rockets, especially the propulsion elements, coming from? or ............... wait for it............................................... is it all BS ? you decide

Most likely... They got that place wrapped up tighter than a drum! I mean # if they wanted they could sniper most of the people firing rockets from their border! But nah... Much more fun getting to use bombs on people... You get to see the pretty explosion etc. Really cool...

Just sickening mate

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

We, as a species, will never learn, as long as we have lunatics in charge of the asylum, give me a position of power and i will also turn into a complete a ss hole, human nature i'm afraid. Let me off this rock before something major happens, and it will

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

They are hardly going to sniper their own, that's all i see .... Palestine / Hamas do not have the capability / resource, in my opinion, to create such weapons, what they using? flour? sugar? fertilizer? come on ............. really?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Zoom in on the bomb and compare to the area near it to the sky.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The Isreali's saying they dont actively target civilians is like Hitler saying he didnt actively target jews.

When 80% of the Palestinian dead are civilians then either Isreal has the MOST incompetent army in the world, or they are actively targetting civilians.

Makes me wonder if they are deliberately trying to turn the world against themselves a la doomsday prophecy.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If thats a pave way (runway crater maker) then we know who built it and which taxpayers afforded it. Left over stocks of these weapons (like White Phosphorous and Flechette rounds) are being "funneled" to Israel from the USA. This particular weapon is designed to crater runways, denying the "enemy" use of them for take off and landing. Here its "lauded" use is to destroy "tunnels".

Nice catch. See the peoples reaction to its incoming whistle?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I do not sympathize with Hamas. And they are the ONLY reason Israel is there. If Hamas was in fact not in Gaza, that part of the world would be a much happier place.

You do know Israel was doing this kind of crap before Hamas was even formed don't you? Israel wants every bit of Palestinian land so even if there wasn't a Hamas which Israel created btw they would still make up reasons to bomb Gaza in a attempt to drive them into the sea.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That bomb looks like the 'Christovaldo' Statue of Christ in Rio De'Janeiro. A Cross Shaped Bomb! Very Apropriate. A Christian Bomb.

Jokes aside, it must be very terrifying to see that thing dropping....

But also, it does look like a faked photo.
edit on CDTMon, 04 Aug 2014 07:37:16 -05000000003107x116x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

originally posted by: demus

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Is there any evidence that Israel is actually bombing Hamas?

excellent question!

for a moment I thought you're joking but with so many dead civilians it may seem like when they kill Hamas fighters it's collateral damage.

If genocidal elimination of Gaza was the aim, why bother to phone ahead?

Couldn't they maximize civilian casualties without the phone calls if that was the goal? For that matter why not strafe all the spectators?

They phone ahead because it's good PR. This way when the pro Israel western media reports on Israels action it makes them seem like such nice people. The pro Israeli media however never points out that these people have no where to go because Israel is also bombing the shelters that the people go to.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Often we need to ask ourselves these questions. If Israel controls palistine so carefully where are hamas getting their rockets from. We also have to ask ourselves how so many children and civilian adults are being killed and why are safety havens including schools and hospitals that are clearly marked and the Israeli armed forces have clearly being told about being hit. Why is the death toll so lop sided. Why do the israelis continue to settle their own people in land that does not belong to them and why if they are truly not racist do they pursue clearly racist policies against the palistinians
The israeli Zionists most definitely have a credibility problem from the lies about certain aspects of the holacast to the clear lies surrounding the expansion of the isreali borders to questions whether or not mossad had involvement in 911 There is clearly credible evidence to suggest in all these cases that we are not being told the truth and that a clearly wicked agender is being pursued by the zionists. There are even questions about whether or not these people are really jews or not but the evidence has not swayed me either way on this.
We can only hope that innocent jews in western countries are not attacked by those that support the palistine cause as we would prefer to keep the violence out of the rest of the world if possible. It would also help if Americans can loby their government to stop supplying Israel with these destructive weapons.
edit on 4-8-2014 by Qspeedyrock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
How fast those bomb descends ? It's sad that there is no exif data. Especially shutter speed.
Shouldn't this bomb be blurred because of the speed ?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hammanderr
Hamas is Palestines stupid, drunk girlfriend. She's continually picking fights for him with the toughest guy in the bar. Until Palestine breaks up with Hamas it's going to keep getting into these fights it can't win. Later on, when it grows up and gets on with it's life, it will look back and wonder what it ever saw in Hamas. Until then there's nothing any of us can do to help it.

And bachelor Palestine can then get on with it's life.

You know, that life where your home can be bulldozed at any time and the area settled by the Israeli's.

Where your teenage friend can be shot by IDF snipers for fun.

Where your parents die from lack of medical supplies due to the blockades and you queue hours for bread.

There is only one suitable word for your post - ignorant.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Most likely... They got that place wrapped up tighter than a drum! I mean # if they wanted they could sniper most of the people firing rockets from their border! But nah... Much more fun getting to use bombs on people... You get to see the pretty explosion etc. Really cool...

Just sickening mate

I really cannot see how a sniper can hit a target through 8, or 10 buildings, the rockets are not fired from an open field, watch the TV news!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join