It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000lb paveway II captured falling in gaza

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Further proof you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you. Oh well

You have no idea what you're saying, do you?

Wonder what kind of soulless person would star comments that has nothing with reality.... ahh yes, another inhuman being...

originally posted by: buntalanlucu
be aware that both sides uses the internet as propaganda tool and both sides also known to add or remove stuff from a photograph to prove their point.

unless a photographic expert can confirm this as real, i reserve my judgement..

Already done on this topic, there is a link to photographer's web site just 2 posts before your post. So, wonder about that... judgment...

I suggest to everyone to read this news from Washington Post

...“My beloved father,” Helu’s brother cried, standing at his white, blood-drained feet. “You are following your mother.”

Moments later, the two men helped nurses place their father’s corpse in a white bag. A small piece of his body fell to the floor. Ahmed picked it up, unzipped the bag and carefully tucked it inside.

Outside the hospital’s morgue, Saleh Eleyan sat on a step, his head buried in his palms. The bodies of his two sons were inside. A hospital worker came by and asked him to confirm their names, written on a sheet of paper. Afterward, silent and sobbing, Eleyan spotted a boy who resembled his sons — and hugged him hard...

edit on 4-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
they use a bunker buster to stop these featured in this vid.

edit on 4-8-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes, let's get back to basics, just as you said...
Who has been firing rockets and sending suicide bombers into the others land? Israel into Palestinian land? NO. These Moslem terrorists are no different than the ones that caused 9/11.
And they deserve the same result.
Here in El Paso we have Palestinians living down the street selling drugs. Another family, who claims to be Jordanian, smuggle illegals into the US.
Out in Southern Arizona, there is a Palestinian family, some of whom work on that army base. Prior to 9/11 they had anti Jewish tripe all over their vehicles. Now, they are quiet...for the moment.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wonder how many people could have been saved if Hamas didn't fire rockets at civilians of Israel and use human shields.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm just a self-proclaimed expert, not a real expert, but...

Having seen videos of various types of air strikes (including bunker busters), I find it extremely difficult to believe that an amateur photographer would be able to snap two perfectly-timed photos of a bomb falling at a rate of 100+ meters per second.

Also have to laugh at the assumption that this is a 2000lb bomb, despite the relatively small explosion. Gives the causal reader some sense of the haste with which some ATS members rush to condemn Israel.

www.designation-systems.net...
Notice, the 500lb and the 2000lb look almost identical except for size, which is impossible to determine from the images in the OP.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa

originally posted by: hammanderr
Hamas is Palestines stupid, drunk girlfriend. She's continually picking fights for him with the toughest guy in the bar. Until Palestine breaks up with Hamas it's going to keep getting into these fights it can't win. Later on, when it grows up and gets on with it's life, it will look back and wonder what it ever saw in Hamas. Until then there's nothing any of us can do to help it.

Wake up! Israel knows it doesn't stand a chance against Hamas in Gaza, that's why they're cowardly resorting to indiscriminate missile strikes from behind the safety of their "iron dome". Israel are truly terrified of Hamas. Without it Gaza would be belong to Israel by now. You're so wrong! Hamas is not a drunk girl friend of the Palestinians they can just " dump", Hamas is more like their wife, or husband....

if i was them i'd file for divorce...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That's not technical, thats basic. Technical would be providing information about why they attacked in the first place.
The answer is they were not welcome there. The Arab occupiers of formerly Palestine now Israel were forced out of their homes, were forced to accept new borders within their country. Of course theyre going to fight back. Modern day Israel was a mistake. Jews should have been wise enough not to agree to settle somewhere where the native people hold racist sentiment against them. That's asking for trouble!

Using the tragic death of your friend to emotionally persuade me Hamas is the bad guy isn't going to work. Neither is repeating unsubstantiated rumours about Hamas using civilians as human shields and firing rockets from schools going to convince me it's true. I will go back to my original comment in that case, and ask is there any evidence Israel is actually bombing Hamas?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenMindedRealist

You have not noticed that twice on this thread was posted that this picture was not work of an amateur?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-8-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For some reason, Isreal is asking for it...or dumb. Anyway, their leaders should be hung, and everyone from either side who wants to commit a violent act should just kill themselves.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Uh, who has been bombing schools full of children while they sleep in their beds at night?
Who has been targeting humanitarian aid workers in Gaza with Sniper fire?
www.worldbulletin.net...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

why so many English speaking (and accent) there?

dare i say if not for western propaganda...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

If Israel wanted to they could take out the Palestinians in one night.

Other then protests, what is the rest of the Arab world doing to help the Palestinian civilians? That's right nothing. The Arabs do not care for the Palestinians, their lack of action proves that.

I dont think you should underestimate Hamas, they seem very determined to me. With a network of strategically built tunnels under a city, Israel will have a very hard time eliminating Hamas. They're in it for the long haul.

It may not seem like the Arab world is doing anything, but if there was obvious support going into Gaza, Israel would pounce on it before it got there don't you think?

edit on 4-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

not if Israel are doing the pouring(of funds to hamas)....
edit on 4-8-2014 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Actually the land was known as ISRAEL and JUDEA before it was renamed BY WESTERNERS into PALESTINIA. It was theres before it was the arabs,who actually never wanted to be a country before they got their butts handed to them(repeatedly.) whats that about doing something over and over with the same result? Oh right madness.

The modern Palestinians according to the PLO and YASSER ARRAFATT are not even releated to the ones you refrence. They were quoted off mike and in his biography saying this.

I also said ALL OF THE LEADERS THERE SUCK. And HAMAS says they are bombing them themselves and thats not evidence enough that HAMAS says they are under attack as well?

I wasnt trying to say HAMAS is the ONLY bad guys there. WHat part of BOTH SIDES ARE LIARS and I DISLIKE both sides wa sunclear?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

So if I go to rebelmouse.com and self-publish some pictures of my friend's dog, that makes me a professional too? Anyone can upload a 'portfolio' to these sites, for a fee.

To make my previous point more clearly, I question whether one could even capture such an image without professional-grade high-speed cameras. There is not even a blur, and the bomb would have crossed the frame in less than a quarter-second.

Even with expensive camera equipment, one would have to know exactly when and where to point the camera.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't underestimate the action of cowards (Hamas).

Those tunnels that you speak of are quickly being filled with pieces of concrete, haven't you seen the pics and videos of the buildings getting bombed by Israel? I'm sure it's because they are where the entrance and exits are.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I wasnt trying to say HAMAS is the ONLY bad guys there. WHat part of BOTH SIDES ARE LIARS and I DISLIKE both sides wa sunclear?

The part where you fail to substantiate.
Just because a country has no explicit government doesn't mean the native people of land have no rights to live there!
Thats the same mentality the European settlers had against the Natives in North America.
They were there for thousands of years living on the land in peace and harmony. Suddenly a settler comes a long and claims their ancestral homeland and boots them off it into smaller and smaller settlements.... There is not humanity in that behaviour at all, it just creates hostility.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Could you give you give me proof of that? Could Israel? Could the UN? Could any impartial Palestinian in Gaza right now proove that? It would mean a lot, but so far I haven't seen it.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What proof? That buildings are being shelled by the Israeli military?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
pra reply to: thesaneone

Proof these buildings were hamas hideouts or had tunnels leading to them.

Proof in other words Israel is not simply indiscriminately bombing the hell of out of innocent palestinians...

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join