It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2000lb paveway II captured falling in gaza

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: live2beknown
lol just read that this pic got debunked lmao, it's doctored and fake..Nice try Hamas, your propaganda can't fool me..too bad it fools a bunch of ignorant people on this site.

Hey you, didn't you have some researching to do? You came to my thread and said the same thing about a video. I told you to prove it wrong and now you're coming here and doing the exact same thing to the op.

Back on topic. If you just read this was debunked, then how about providing a link?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Nice

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What is there so much evidence of bombing FROM Isreal into Gaza, same for destruction, but not much of Gaza onto Isreal? Kind of supports the whole Iron Dome hoax stories..

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Obviously a fake - the tires on the road alone prove that. The way the folks are facing on the road.. was probably a jet flying overhead. The explosion might even be real... who knows. But that bomb is not. Why is it anything the U.S. or Israel shows is a hoax.. yet anything produced by Gaza isn't? Like I said before.. it's like this is a website for communism and U.S. hate.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
I thought paveway bombs were designed for taking out runways and roads primarily - not just for general destruction or casualty.

They are laser guided though so whatever it landed on, they meant to to hit.

Just a guess, maybe a house with a known tunnel entrance? You would use a Paveway to crater that tunnel.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
allot of kids and normal people trying to live there lives, did you notice the tires in the road like a make shift road block someone didnt want people going down there for some reason, seems they were right to keep people away.

a reply to: Flatcoat

Likely it's because they were warned by Israel ahead of that that a specific building was going to get bombed...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hamas is Palestines stupid, drunk girlfriend. She's continually picking fights for him with the toughest guy in the bar. Until Palestine breaks up with Hamas it's going to keep getting into these fights it can't win. Later on, when it grows up and gets on with it's life, it will look back and wonder what it ever saw in Hamas. Until then there's nothing any of us can do to help it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I thought paveway bombs were designed for taking out runways and roads primarily - not just for general destruction or casualty.

They are laser guided though so whatever it landed on, they meant to to hit.

Just a guess, maybe a house with a known tunnel entrance? You would use a Paveway to crater that tunnel.

Doubt it.. they were probably hitting a military target. I don't think that bomb was there.. just added for theatrics. While I know a lot of you think that Israel simply likes to kill people for fun, I imagine in reality, the targets they hit are registered as military targets housing Hamas weapons / strategic resources. And while people for whatever reason, like to glorify these morons, they use civilians targets, and monopolize CHILDREN as BOMBS to kill their enemies. And some of you folks sickeningly praise them for this.

Israel is not free from mistakes. In war, people.. and often innocent people.. die. But consider both sides. I fully sympathize with Gaza. I do not sympathize with Hamas. And they are the ONLY reason Israel is there. If Hamas was in fact not in Gaza, that part of the world would be a much happier place.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: penroc3

Why is everyone looking in a different direction?

Because they are not seeing it. They are hearing it coming in, and you cannot tell where exactly the sound is coming from. Have you ever heard an airplane in one location but noticed it was flying somewhere completely different? They way they are bracing and covering their ears is a dead giveaway that there was indeed a bomb falling, and that they heard it falling. But I don't think they realized just how close it was falling, and many of those people are probably dead or severely injured now.

Granted that it is real of course. But like I said, they're hearing something. The reactions of the people would have to be acting if this is fake. It is possible that they would react this way if a jet flew over, but it would only be because they are anticipating getting bombed. Otherwise it makes no sense.
edit on 8/3/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Thanks for that civilized reply.

I do agree that they did only hear it and they did not see it (except the camera man) but I think they were expecting it considering they had the road blocked off and the large group of people watching from down the road.
I hope no innocent people were killed.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A paveway is a serious military weapon, i cant imagine they would have used such a specific weapon on any old target - they arnt cheap either like a regular bomb.

Definitely some reason to use one of those in an urban environment, unless they simply didnt have anything else at the time.

Why use a penetrating laser guided bomb to kill random people, nah somthing must have been there they were after.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

A paveway is a serious military weapon, i cant imagine they would have used such a specific weapon on any old target - they arnt cheap either like a regular bomb.

Definitely some reason to use one of those in an urban environment, unless they simply didnt have anything else at the time.

Why use a penetrating laser guided bomb to kill random people, nah somthing must have been there they were after.

i'm not sure but doesn't a laser guided bomb, need a laser to show it where to go?

who had laser's on that building?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What? No blur at all? In the UFO forum that would be called a Computer Generated Object (CGO).
cwm

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

yes, they need to be 'painted' with a laser normally.

But the bomb itself is fairly accurate without anyway, the pilots that launch them are very good at what they do.

Now of course its highly questionable if thats good or bad, dropping on targets that close to civilians is never going to be "good".

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Regarding pics shown in the earlier-linked post...
If these pic's are legitimate...and, somehow, in sequence...you can tell that no bomb has exploded, in the first pic...
It looks as if many are anticipating...but only a few are looking in the correct direction...
Notice the man standing on the other side of the horse/mule-drawn cart... (can't really tell what he's doing... odd pose)

Past that...consider the young man in the pinkish shirt, jeans and sandals this side of the cart... particularly NOTICE him...
Note his posture - stance - ground shadow in relation to the curb - his hands - the tilt of his head...
Honestly - it looks like this gentleman is either riding a bicycle or pushing some kind of cart/carriage...and photoshopped in to the picture (minus the shadow for the bike or cart') - or that, the bike/cart' and accompanying shadow was photoshopped out of the frame.

ATS Big Pic

Again - note that in the pic' above - it appears that no bomb had exploded...

In the next pic' ...apparently, the/a bomb has exploded... All heads that are not heading away from the scene...are turned toward the explosion...
The man that was standing on the far side of the cart appears to have begun running away (all the boys in the cart appear intent on the bomb/explosion)...
Little to no difference in the stance, posture or position of the horse...
And/But...look at the guy in the pinkish shirt...
He is apparently looking at the explosion...too...and/but...rather than having completed the step in the former pic'...has gone backward...
And - the placement of his ground shadow seems off, compared to trajectory in the first photo.

ATS Big Pic

To me - it appears that these photos (or, at least, one of them ) have/has been doctored.
I can only imagine that 'doctoring' would occur for propaganda purposes, or to disguise/hide something.

Who? and Why?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Being at a navy test base i have seen a lot of bombs go off. The explosion is way to small for the size of the bomb.

I believe this is a 250-pound Paveway 4 GPS/INS -guided precision munition. The shape is the almost the same just the size is smaller (GBU-58,)

With the fuse in delay mode the bomb would go off under the building and cause a cavity the building would collapse into.

Interesting thing is the french used the same type system but with 2000 lb practice bombs full of concrete on tanks in Libya to keep down collateral damage in populated areas. The bombs went clean through the tanks and buried themselves 20 + feet in the ground.

A guided practice bomb full of concrete can level buildings like they have in Gaza.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When watching all this violence, I keep asking myself when humanity will finally realize it's better to come together as a human race, put all our differences aside and invest all that energy, potential and creativity into research and development for the good of mankind. For example, alternative energy, nuclear fusion, tidal energy, nanotech applications, space exploration, preservation of natural resources.

I guess we aren't there yet. I also think I will not witness this evolution in my lifetime.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Funny is..

Everyone talks about the doctored image, precise timing of the photographer, for knowledge of the photographer… and such, but no one answered this 13 years old question of very first video clip of the 9/11 when the first plane hit the tower (how the guy behind the camera had knowledge of when/how/where.??).

I guess when it comes to the Palestinians and their misery everyone is opting to questioning that is it fake or not.

People are getting killed by the israeli butchers senselessly … who cares about those image(s) are fake or not..?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

If this is real, it's just wrong on so many levels. However if it is real, I think Nuttinyahoo has a plan, it's called self-fulling prophecy. The Temple Mount has to be destroyed so the third temple can be built and the world must turn against Israel in order to create "Armageddon." I could be wrong, but this seems like a valid precursor to the "event" as they are showing an increased animalistic behavior that is so base, primitive and psychopathic it's almost beyond comprehension. I think Hamas is stupid as well for playing into this game, because they know that Israel will kill "flies" with hand grenades, just to see the hand grenades go off. Unless both Israel and Hamas are disarmed this ethnic cleansing will continue at pace or accelerate.

Israel will continue to justify the murder of civilians explaining that they warned them ahead of time to leave. Imagine an Israeli soldier pointing a gun at a mother and a baby and telling them they have to get out of the way, even when they can't, because that Israeli soldier is going to pull the trigger under orders, regardless of who is in the way.

It's a sad stupid virtual reality we exist within.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join