It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Senator Says Huge Breakthrough Is Coming With Classified 9/11 Information

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Almost 12 years after it was published, 28 pages of a 9/11 intelligence report are still classified, but some congressional members are pushing for declassification.
According to former Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.), who has seen the entire document, the classified pages expose “a larger effort to cover up Saudi activity in 9/11.”
Rep. Walter Jones (R-N.C.) also says the pages deal with Saudi connections, and believes “it was the influence of the Bush administration to classify those pages.”
Litigation from 9/11 victims’ families against the Saudi government has been held up, but a federal appellate court recently overturned the Saudi defense of sovereign immunity.
Eighty thousand pages of information on a Saudi family that disappeared days before the 9/11 attacks have been turned over to the courts through a Freedom of Information Act request.

www.theblaze.com...

If you even believe a word of it, there's more to be released......

Didn't they only spend 8 million dollars on the investigation for the 9/11 Commission Report?... and in the 90's they spent like 15 million investigating Bill CLintons "affair"?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So this must be the blackmail piece that has kept the Saudis in check for the last decade.

Perhaps the Sauds have refused to fund a middle eastern war or something.

That's another piece of my 911 jigsaw fitted... nearly finished.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The lid of this can of rotten worms has definitely been prised open. We can now smell the stench, even if we can't see everything inside. All the suspicions and hearsay are correct - The Saudi's had something to do with it.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN

“it was the influence of the Bush administration to classify those pages.”

Now just stop my american friends, add 2 and 2, and think what this means. It means right out of the bat, a conspiracy to cover the involvement of someone. But why would your president want to cover up a lead to the guilty ? Didn't he want america to find the guilty ?

Just ponder on that one...

I feel sorry for all those people that swallowed the OS.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I hope the "Huge breakthrough" is a detailed explanation as to how 3 towers fell but only 2 planes were used.

Lets see them BS their way out of that one!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
The lid of this can of rotten worms has definitely been prised open. We can now smell the stench, even if we can't see everything inside. All the suspicions and hearsay are correct - The Saudi's had something to do with it.

Yeah, and you went to AFghanistan and Iraq, and killed millions of people ...

Now, whos next on the list

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strewth
I hope the "Huge breakthrough" is a detailed explanation as to how 3 towers fell but only 2 planes were used.

Lets see them BS their way out of that one!!!

Let's not forget the way building 7 fell down. Demolition style and you can see the "explosions" at every corner when it was coming down.

And how is it that we end up in Iraq because they had WMD, we found nothing. Now ISIS finds a couple of sites where chemical and nuclear "stuff" was stored? How does that happen?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I want to know about the bombs in the buildings I want to know who put them there.

im pretty sure the planes were remotely flown and all the terrorist chit chat was a pack of lies .

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Thank you for bringing this news CALGARIAN!

I had seen the run-up to this several days ago, and it looks like it’s gaining some traction. Let’s hope this continues because it would lead to a whole lot more questions begging to be answered. And that would lead to the whole house of cards tumbling down (or should I say “exploding”?).

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Anyone with one brain cell could see the Saudi connection.

Nice to see more people saying it.

My theory is that the same people who gave the Saudis nukes then had to do a double coverup to explain 1.) who perpetrated the acts and 2.) why they weren't addressing it. Bonus was that they got to move opportunistically along on their already existing agenda.
edit on 8/2/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I want to see the plane hitting the pentagon....clear footage please.

Too many holes in the official story. I do not doubt a Saudi involvement but I also do not doubt US involvement too. Do we believe the Saidis managed to pull this off without inside help? I certainly do not.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The anti zios have been mouthing for years about everybody but the obvious must be to blamed... The Neo Cons shuffled it all under the table... and the public was served sewage... After the 747 took off filled with Saudis (without even an interview by the FBI) with the right last name... and ALL of the terrorists were from that country... then we have to start looking in front of us... no matter how painful cutting the flow of that cheap crude may be..

but then the world would have to face the fact that Iraq had nothing to do with it...
edit on 2-8-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Didn't they only spend 8 million dollars on the investigation for the 9/11 Commission Report?... and in the 90's they spent like 15 million investigating Bill CLintons "affair"?

You forget the billions they have spent trying to cover up 9/11

All the tax financed institutions in the USA are working as one to cover up the facts and i think they are putting something in the water to dumb people down so they are unable to think for themselves.

Building seven was not even hit by a plane and anyone that goes along with the offical version of events needs to stop drinking the water or what ever else they are feeding us to stop brain acivity

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Thanks will be keeping a eye on this. Wow 80 thousand pages went missing on the Saudis days before wonder what is in there.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

My theory is that the same people who gave the Saudis nukes then had to do a double coverup to explain 1.) who perpetrated the acts and 2.) why they weren't addressing it. Bonus was that they got to move opportunistically along on their already existing agenda.

I believe there is an Israeli connection too... but we shall see
wikispooks

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a False flag attack run by the Mossad, and the CIA and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies.

also this old FOX investigation suggests that a big israeli spy operation was going on in the same time as the attack happened:

but the investigation results were classified...
edit on 2-8-2014 by donhuangenaro because: ...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: donhuangenaro

Yes@Israeli connection. That's kind of part of the theory...the two superpowers in the Middle East with nuclear weapons fighting a secret war and we're the blackmailed/threatened puppet for both of them trying to get out piece of the action.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The way I look at it, this is criminal on the part of the Bush administration. To cover-up this information at a time when America and 3,000 of it citizens were murdered is unconscionable. The government and congress had the accountable to get to the bottom of this attack. No stone should have been left un-turned!

Congress had the responsibility to demand a transparent, unbiased and full investigation into the 9/11 attacks. To allow closed door hearings related to this event, allowing Saudi nationals an immediate flight home when all flights over the U.S. were immediately cancelled and grounded, questionable evidence ignored, numerous security video tapes never being made public, accepting without question that indestructible flight recorders were all destroyed, Ignoring the repeated alarms by veteran airline pilots that those planes could not possibly be controlled at such a low altitude, accepting the destruction of 3 steel buildings that fell at free fall within their own foot print even after engineers and physics experts have declared it physically impossible, questioning the stand down orders, and the immediate clean-up of a crime scene which is against all basic criminal investigation procedures, is in my book not only criminal but treasonous.

The American people and the victims families deserved a full and transparent accounting of the full investigation and media access to every court hearing. We have video hearings on the OJ case, yet the American public is denied a full media account of the worst American attack in history? Our representatives were just as guilty as the Bush administration. When our own representatives won't fight for our right to know, you have to ask yourself, who do they really represent?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I wish I had the billions required to rebuild the twin towers in a controlled environment.
Crash the same model planes into to same spots, using the same thrust, etc.
You could run this experiment 50 times on 50 different sets. I guarantee that the buildings would be damaged at their tops but still standing.

What a huge coordinated effort it must have been to rig these buildings with explosives prior to 9/11.

Inside job from every angle.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: donhuangenaro

I believe there is an Israeli connection too... but we shall see
wikispooks

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a False flag attack run by the Mossad, and the CIA and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies.

also this old FOX investigation suggests that a big israeli spy operation was going on in the same time as the attack happened:

but the investigation results were classified...

Yes, MOSAD was definitely involved, that's a given. When you look at their style of murdering helpless civilians right now in Gaza, and you compare that to what they did to the people in those buildings on 9/11, you will notice the same sadistic style.

The CIA was involved in getting the hijackers passports out of Saudi Arabia.

I am hopeful that, the more extreme Israel's actions become, the more people will start seeing what kind of psychopaths we are dealing with here. In the meantime, I am saddened by suffering in Gazza...

Peace

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Oh dear let's bring in a conspiracy.

Anyone who reads a book knows that Osama Bin Laden came from a very rich Saudi family. A good rich boy turned bad. What do rich people across the world do? They close ranks cover-up and try and get their errant children out of the public eye when they screw up.

This is nothing more than the US knowing what was going on, the family informed, the family saying it would sort it out, the authorities believing (arrogantly) that any attempted attack would fail.......but that is not what happened. The saudi family frantically covering their ass. The Us authorities frantically covering their ass.

One of these days you folks on ATS who grab the conspiracy theory in a heartbeat will listen when I say that the vast majority of "conspiracies" have their source in ass covering, screw up and basic human weakness.
edit on 2/8/2014 by yorkshirelad because: grammar

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join