It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Senator Says Huge Breakthrough Is Coming With Classified 9/11 Information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Agreed.

Just give us Bush Jr.s sealed whitehouse testimony before the 911 commission. Not editing out Cheney would be the sauce on top.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Captobvious94

There still is the September 10th 2001 announcement by Donald Rumsfeld that 2.8 TRILLION dollars are unaccounted for. Then the next day in the worlds largest office (Pentagon) building at the exact tiny spot where the records are kept needed to find the missing money gets hit by a an "airliner" and vaporizes all records. Coincidence......I think not. If the Saudis were involved it was only to help the Bush administration abscond with the money. Nothing, absolutely has been said about the money since the attacks overshadowed it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40
And how is it that we end up in Iraq because they had WMD, we found nothing.

Although it should be clear to everybody, I'd just like to point out that the acronym WMD obviously stands for "Weapons of Mass Distraction".

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

..everything seems right about on schedule here?
smoke 'em if you got 'em

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: brice
a reply to: Captobvious94

There still is the September 10th 2001 announcement by Donald Rumsfeld that 2.8 TRILLION dollars are unaccounted for. Then the next day in the worlds largest office (Pentagon) building at the exact tiny spot where the records are kept needed to find the missing money gets hit by a an "airliner" and vaporizes all records.

Silly story, why not show what he actually said? But if you had done that it would have destroyed your silly theory!

According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.

Is what he actually said.

Also it was announced 6 months before 9/11

Pentagon's finances in disarray By JOHN M. DONNELLY The Associated Press 03/03/00 5:44 PM Eastern WASHINGTON (AP) -- The military's money managers last year made almost $7 trillion in adjustments to their financial ledgers in an attempt to make them add up, the Pentagon's inspector general said in a report released Friday. The Pentagon could not show receipts for $2.3 trillion of those changes, and half a trillion dollars of it was just corrections of mistakes made in earlier adjustments. Each adjustment represents a Defense Department accountant's attempt to correct a discrepancy. The military has hundreds of computer systems to run accounts as diverse as health care, payroll and inventory. But they are not integrated, don't produce numbers up to accounting standards and fail to keep running totals of what's coming in and what's going out, Pentagon and congressional officials said.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CALGARIAN

I dont believe it was The Saudi's. BUT I am not going to sit here all night an try to prove a point. I will not say WHO I think it was and would love to see the papers. If you look at all things, who has the most to gain, not the Saudi's. I came to my own conclusion myself and have never read any of the 911 threads.

Finding a passport fully intact on the ground, whatever!

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

But a senator who has seen the entire document says the classified pages expose “a larger effort to cover up Saudi activity in 9/11.”

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: donhuangenaro

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Anyone with one brain cell could see the Saudi connection.

Nice to see more people saying it.

My theory is that the same people who gave the Saudis nukes then had to do a double coverup to explain 1.) who perpetrated the acts and 2.) why they weren't addressing it. Bonus was that they got to move opportunistically along on their already existing agenda.

I believe there is an Israeli connection too... but we shall see
wikispooks

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy's oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were a False flag attack run by the Mossad, and the CIA and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies.

also this old FOX investigation suggests that a big israeli spy operation was going on in the same time as the attack happened:

but the investigation results were classified...

Yes, MOSAD was definitely involved, that's a given. When you look at their style of murdering helpless civilians right now in Gaza, and you compare that to what they did to the people in those buildings on 9/11, you will notice the same sadistic style.

The CIA was involved in getting the hijackers passports out of Saudi Arabia.

I am hopeful that, the more extreme Israel's actions become, the more people will start seeing what kind of psychopaths we are dealing with here. In the meantime, I am saddened by suffering in Gazza...

Peace

soulwaxer
I'm not too saddened...If they are too stupid to quit firing rockets into Israel, seems they are getting what they deserve...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

a reply to: yorkshirelad
Not being disrespectful, but were you even born when 9/11 happened? You don't remember the wisking away of the Saudi families? The fact that most of the alleged perpetrators were Saudi? If not, there's plenty of reading material out there for you to look forward to. If you care enough.

Not so much, an equal amount of Israeli's were whisked out as well, even after having been found complicit in all manner of ways.

Nothing like confusing everyone, especially with those blue-eyed Saudis, and the blood connections to many important Hebrews.
I don't believe there's any evidence to your accusations...

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It is simple. It was a false flag event. It got us into war. TPTB made money. The concept of fight against terrorism can be fought indefinitely. The release of new information will be nothing more than more cover up. It will be considered truth because main stream released it. Anything on the internet can be dismissed as conspiracy theory. All you ATS folk need to read some of Jim Marrs books. Why Jim even wrote a book about ATS itself. A lot of times I see many on this site apply skepticism to very obvious events. Many times Occam's Razor is applied. What has happened since 911 is enough proof for the entire event to be considered false flag. TPTB wanted endless war and that is just what they got.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You guys must have missed this brilliant post a week or two ago... I copied and pasted the text to a file but did not save who posted it, if anyone can please credit it:

I would hope that the bulk of us being critical thinkers and conspiracy fact aware would know about secondary and tertiary fail-safe plans in propaganda wars. Just in case you don't, it's when you have a C & B plan to keep everything away from A, the truth of what actually happened. This is/can be applied to any critical situation and provides a secondary diversion or outlet. The 9/11 commission is a tertiary type C plan, which explains the situation concerning 9/11 as something that isn't possible and that just might be swallowed by 85% of an apathetic population, but should hold people off long enough to get whatever has to be done in place, in this case NDAA, TSA, DHS, etc.

This alleged 28 page document is the secondary (B) plan, to be used should the C plan fail, but only under pressure. The object of a B plan is to make people believe that the information contained therein is SO damaging that a government HAS to protect it and thereby, when it comes out, everyone will believe it without questioning the veracity of any fraudulent evidence, claims or twists and turns. The B plan therefore continues to steer people away from the truth, because the truth would ultimately cause the government to fail, probably through revolution.

In the case for 9/11 if the B plan states that the Saudi's did it, the government will be able to rally support to overthrow Saudi Arabia and take over the oil fields. The impetus will be there because the American people will not question a document so heavily and completely guarded and it will provide the reasons to attack. I expect the B plan will be blamed on whichever Bush is dead when it comes out, to limit the potential for internal retaliation against the US government.

It's a pretty standard plan and really it's just a clever way of thinking two moves ahead and manipulating the information.

Cheers – Dave

The next war won't even require a false flag attack, since our population refuses to have any common sense or do any critical thinking. We really deserve what's coming to us, but all the innocent people we will kill do not.

Khar

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks for clearing that up. When I put 2.8 I knew I made a small error and didn't figure it was worth editing cause the amounts are so vast. As far as timing of Rumsfeld's announcement, I had not heard anything about it until the day before (I remember the announcement) and have NO recollection of any prior announcements and have not heard anything different until today.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
It's stories like this that are designed to get everyone to believe the "Big Lie" all over again -- that 9/11 was not completely planned and known about beforehand and disregarded and allowed to happen for certain reasons.

Where's the 9/11 truthers at? Seriously, just because it says "classified" documents, it automatically gives it legitimacy? No, it shouldn't anyway. But I understand why you would think this document would hold any kind of information whatsoever just because it has allegedly been kept under wraps for so long. Most people would be akin to thinking "There must be something important we must know inside of there if they want to keep it a secret" when the truth is, no, there isn't.

It is completely designed to get everyone back on board the same old lie about how those buildings were not controlled-demo'ed and "terrorists" with box cutters did this because they hate us for our freedoms.

So, now that it's not Iraq or Afghanistan we want to target, we re-hash the story, except introduce a new villain.

Come on, ATS!! You're better than this.

Awfully convenient timing too, especially with the whole Israel/Gaza conflict and most of the countries in the region siding with Israel just because they are "against" extremist Islam, but also keep in mind every single one of these countries have, within the last few years, have completely been overthrown and new powers have been put into place. I would imagine people that would go along with the status quo.

So what motive is there to all of sudden involve the Saudis if it isn't to just rehash 9/11 and get everyone to assume the official story is true to even believe what is contained within the "classified document?" That's what I'm saying. You would have to believe the official story was true to believe the classified info. That's why I'm calling BS on this. And why would you want people to get back "on board" the 9/11 story? Umm... if you planned to use it to justify action elsewhere. Or else, what does it matter?

By even publishing a story like this, the media is practically admitting they already know you don't buy into the official story, so they play "good guy" with you and give you something that seems appetizing: classified information. Otherwise, why would this even be covered if not to say "We know you don't buy the official story, so here's some classified information that not only backs up the original story, but adds more characters and people to blame for what never happened the way we said it did." You have to keep in mind "classified docs" attract a very specific crowd: truthers.

/end rant

Thanks for reading if you hung in there that long.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: brice

Brice, here is a decent source of info about it

You can start here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The 2.3 trillion issue...is the biggest NON-ISSUE there is when it comes to the events of 9/11/01.
edit on 4-8-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: corrected a statement.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Not so much, I think 2.3 Trillion pays ALOT of people to "hold the line".

And smashing literally all the systems in Pentagon AND Sol-om-on Building 7 so that NOONE can ever find out, is one of the biggest elements of the pure criminal complicity in the situation.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: ParasuvO

a reply to: yorkshirelad
Not being disrespectful, but were you even born when 9/11 happened? You don't remember the wisking away of the Saudi families? The fact that most of the alleged perpetrators were Saudi? If not, there's plenty of reading material out there for you to look forward to. If you care enough.

Not so much, an equal amount of Israeli's were whisked out as well, even after having been found complicit in all manner of ways.

Nothing like confusing everyone, especially with those blue-eyed Saudis, and the blood connections to many important Hebrews.
I don't believe there's any evidence to your accusations...

Does not really matter what YOU believe.

It matters more that WE know.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Parasuv, what was the defense budget for FY 2001? Do you know?

I am going to guess not. I am going to guess that you do not know that 2.3 trillion, was basically the ENTIRE Defense budget for 5 -6 years. I am going to guess that you do not understand, that the 2.3 trillion, first appeared in the media in March of 2000, before Rumsfeld was SecDef or before Bush was even the GOP nominee for President. I am going to guess that you did not read any of the postings about it. That only ARMY accounting was affected by 9/11. I am going to guess that you do not understand that the accounting systems were scattered ALL OVER the five rings of the Pentagon and that the only way to have destroyed all the records would have been to destroy the entire building. Which STILL would not destroy all the financial records, because every military unit in the Department of Defense keeps a copy of their records.

Wait, that you think that WTC 7 was somehow a hub of DoD financial records tells me all I need to know.

edit on 4-8-2014 by cardinalfan0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
a reply to: CALGARIAN

I wish I had the billions required to rebuild the twin towers in a controlled environment.
Crash the same model planes into to same spots, using the same thrust, etc.
You could run this experiment 50 times on 50 different sets. I guarantee that the buildings would be damaged at their tops but still standing.

What a huge coordinated effort it must have been to rig these buildings with explosives prior to 9/11.

Inside job from every angle.

Do it digitally in a physics simulator. It's a bit of programming but far less work overall and it will give you that same results provided you put all the parameters in correctly.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Which is impossible. No one knows precisely which structural members lost their fireproofing completely when the airliners impacted. No way to know exactly the damage caused by the impacts in the cores of the Towers. Not even building a full size model could reproduce the exact events of that day. There are too many variables.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i have a feeling this just a song and dance / smoke and mirror from US goverment official.. the question is what they trying to achieve by dangling this in public now ?

are they trying to intimidate the Saudis over something ? Do they want the saudies to give control of ISIS back to CIA ?

just a wild guessing here folks.. nothing more

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join