It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Christ UNVEILED: The Sun Rising in the West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
A video from a guy claiming that Obama is the Anti-Christ. The video includes speculation of who Obamas real father is with a photo of a candidate who has an amazing resemblance to the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi
Im not going to spend twenty minutes learning that Obama is the spawn of Satan......I thought that was common knowledge.....

My own thought is that this president was CREATED....And that Obama/Soetoro represents the union of the INTELLIGENCE communities and WALL STREET and the square mile of London that is NOT England...and exists as an separate entity within it...like the Vatican....
He is totally controlled and owned by them....
(That's why he never seems to really be concerned with what hes doing....after all....hes only following orders like some common workman doing a 9/5)....Other than that, hes off playing golf or holidaying....

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Let me start by saying I am no fan of Obama, however this is ridiculous. What makes this videographer say that Obama's logo is the sun rising from the west? How can Obama's REAL father be Asian when Obama is obviously 1/2 black 1/2 white? Or is she not really his mom? "Yes we can" backwards= "Thank you Satan", seriously? It doesn't ,but even if it did, does that mean Bob the builder is evil too?
There are plenty of real problems with Obama without this non-sense.

I gave up my nap to watch that.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

You must be a busy man, 20 min aint much mate!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman
LOL.... you can go back to sleep now!

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Obama doesn´t look like his mother at all.. but he does resemble Subuh guy with Fuddy.. maybe he was a foster child.
Well in the other hand Barbara Bush is said to look more like Aleister Crowley ( another conspiracy theorie ) and Crowley as a grandparent of George W Bush..
Who knows how twisted is the " high Society " after all.. but we see resembling people all around the world even time travellers looking like Nicholas Cage and Keanu Reeves..

edit on 31-7-2014 by dollukka because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Obama is not the anti-Christ. At most, he is working diligently to prepare that the way for him. But really, he doesn't have nearly enough charisma. He would have had to maintained the same level of charisma he had during his first electoral run in order to even come close.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Don't be insulting the antichrist by saying that he is Obama. That isn't nice.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
You could be right. What i do know though is that the charisma and charm stated in various prophesies does not have a time limit. Obama certainly seemed to have everything going for him at the start of his Presidency.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
I didn't, the guy in the video did.

edit on 31-7-2014 by DrunkYogi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The sun rising in the west was pearl harbor anyway. That simply marked the end of national repentance (the ability thereof) and the beginning of individual repentance only.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Interesting Video. I watched the whole thing; it's the 2nd
video I've watched today that has a clip from 'I, Pet Goat II'

Rebel 5

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Too much of a screw up ,the AntiChrist is a successful well liked individual if we are going Biblical here. Starting a conflict in the senior nation state of the globe is not going to unite HUMANITY, as the being described is supposed to.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
and the square mile of London that is NOT England...and exists as an separate entity within it...like the Vatican....

Take it from a Brit: that's total bollocks.

The City of London (not to be confused with the city of London!) is just as much part of England as Manchester or Croydon or Ashby-de-la-Zouch.

It's one of two cities within London (the other being Westminster) and it has its own police force. But that's about it. The only thing it has in common with the Vatican is an overabundance of tourists and pigeons.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrunkYogi
A video from a guy claiming that Obama is the Anti-Christ. The video includes speculation of who Obamas real father is with a photo of a candidate who has an amazing resemblance to the POTUS.

YET ANOTHER MENTAL republican 'Merican with more time on his/her/it's hands…….

OBama is not an Anti-Christ……. Christ i give up………..

You 'Mericans (GOP's and the rest of that lot are more Radical and Fundamental than the bloody Islamics you fear the most…..

It's amazing really

PDUK

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleDog UK
Second time today someone foreign to the US has bashed American conservatives. Of course. Obama is the "world's" President and the world hates America. In two years he'll be done here and he can come screw up YOUR country.

(still not the anti-christ though)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Every president has been called this
It just starts to loose cred.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko...he doesn't have nearly enough charisma. He would have had to maintained the same level of charisma he had during his first electoral run in order to even come close.

Just wait until he runs for his 3rd term; you'll get charisma bleeding from your ears.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: ketsuko...he doesn't have nearly enough charisma. He would have had to maintained the same level of charisma he had during his first electoral run in order to even come close.

Just wait until he runs for his 3rd term; you'll get charisma bleeding from your ears.

Ok, tell me what crazy conspiracy theory would even let any president nowadays run for a third term when they are restricted to 2 terms?

Time shift?

The ever popular "because aliens"?

I'm interested how you think this would happen. Plus a nice chuckle is good now and then.

top topics

join