It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan storms Hawaii beaches to prepare for island threat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: randyvs

Yes because it's all a nefarious plot. They're going to wait all this time, slowly change their constitution and then do it again and take over the world with their giant robots and mecha.

Didnt you know?

On December 7 they are going to attack pear harbour again!

But this time........

WITH ROBOTS!

Also I hear from my British contacts we are building a fleet to retake the colony's

I already have my redcoat ready.

link   

You're not joking, are you? THAT's what you find worrying???

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's a good thing I was planning to get a black powder muzzle loader then.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Seems honor for our fallen dead also ended.

I think it more honour to put the past behind and work together for the benefit of both country's peacefully existence and friendship.

That why they fought. To end the war! Not to continue it! They fought so future generation could live in peace not continue the cycle of hatred and resentment that could be the building blocks of another war.

Our fathers and grandfathers:
Removed 2 dictatorial evil regimes in Japan and Germany
Brought peace to BOTH country s.

I put it back to you that YOU are dishonouring our dead ancestors by holding on to hatred and xenophobia which they fought to stop.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yes because it's all a nefarious plot. They're going to wait all this time, slowly change their constitution and then do it again and take over the world with their giant robots and mecha.

Well damn was I say'n all that? And you left out Godzilla!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's a good thing I was planning to get a black powder muzzle loader then.

Id also suggest a 12lb field cannon too

Though my military contacts have leaked to me that they have been working on a secret type of cannon ball they call shrapnel

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Bring absinthe or NO negotiations...WE are looking at a REMODEL of the current legal structure as it fits our constitution if you wanna play..
I see a German Wermacht soldier time to time at Dragon Mans 911 shoot ,I say any man who fought with honor is a welcome soul. Japan was cornered and they fought back.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Bring absinthe or NO negotiations...WE are looking at a REMODEL of the current legal structure as it fits our constitution if you wanna play..
I see a German Wermacht soldier time to time at Dragon Mans 911 shoot ,I say any man who fought with honor is a welcome soul. Japan was cornered and they fought back.

Absinthe you will like my collection then, nothing beats chasing the green fairy

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

It's Hawaii, people!!! Do really need a good reason to play in Hawaii?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

That why they fought. To end the war! Not to continue it! They fought so future generation could live in peace not continue the cycle of hatred and resentment that could be the building blocks of another war.

Live in peace you say? By having Japaneese troops storm Hawaiian beaches?
Sounds promising, because China what?

And I have only one hate in this mix guys. WAR!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

NEWS FLASH!

World War 2 ended!

Indeed sir.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
nevermind.
deleted.

edit on 30-7-2014 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Nobody is trying to kill you.

How do you know?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I figure we get some of THAT, real Geek OUZO, Genro Soju from Korea and some Mescal.
I'll call it the KLINGON MARTINI.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Seems honor for our fallen dead also ended.

Is this just stupid irrational fear rooted decades in the past, or is this some kind of thinly veiled bigotry? Why shouldn't allies practice together? These people didn't drop anything on Pearl Harbor, let alone were alive back then, so who cares? Come on, we have troops from Europe venture across the pond to train with us, is that an insult to long-dead soldiers of conflicts of the past, too?

There's more honor in burying hatchets than fawning sycophancy over past events.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Well they cant do it on there own beaches, they'd be irradiated.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Is this just stupid irrational fear rooted decades in the past, or is this some kind of thinly veiled bigotry? Why shouldn't allies practice together? These people didn't drop anything on Pearl Harbor, let alone were alive back then, so who cares? Come on, we have troops from Europe venture across the pond to train with us, is that an insult to long-dead soldiers of conflicts of the past, too?

At least I can respect your argument minus the bigotry. And I don't believe we shouldn't be allies
or shouldn't practice together. But Hawaii??? Keeps poppin in to my head. Guess I just don't like it
but only for the reasons I've stated. Why not the Phillipines?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Because it was part of RIMPAC. Just like it was two years ago, and two years before that, and two years before that.... All the way back to like the 70s.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Alright so I've been in the dark about this for some time.
Alright quite sometime. Doesn't change my feelings about it.
No bigotry intended. Just respect. Doesn't matter what I think
anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

THAT is not correct, it is by NO MEANS easy to deal with SOME new things...music comes to mind... Both sides poured their souls into WWII. I would like to hope all of our enemies would do as Japan has done.I would BE MORE THAN GLAD to see the Islamic mosque next door to my church. THAT is worth our deaths alone. I do understand what you mean as Dad was a Command Pilot in the Bomber training command. But once a peace is achieved and the cultures have become so familiar to one another such a though might be seen as vulgar and isolationist.
I doubt you are either however.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join