It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel really an "ally" of the United States?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Just curious.

Why does the most powerful nation in the world, seem so afraid to stand up to them? Why are they afraid to step on their toes, are we really that desperate to have them as a "partner"

How much have they provided for the U.S during all of the U.S meddling in the middle east? Does Israel have some dirt on us that could be extremely damaging?

Sorry, i guess i just don't quite understand our loyalty to them, and I wish to know more.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CoolStoryMan

I would say that Israel is not a legitimate ally. Why? Because i consider allies to be parties which focus on mutual trust and responsibility. Israel uses the USA, much like how the USA uses Israel. We are all allies in that we cooperate. But are we legitimate allies? I would say no, because we are all being used in one way or another.

The reason why the USA so staunchly supports Israel, is because of:

1 - The influence of which it holds in the USA.

2 - The geographic position of which Israel is located.

These are my opinions of course. But you see the power and support Israel holds in the USA. You also see how the USA uses its allies as strategic geographical bases of operations.

The simple fact is that both, the USA and Israel, are using each other for their own interests. Neither can really afford to lose the support of the other, for fear of losing potentially important benefits.

edit on 30-7-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

What does it really mean to "stand up" to Israel? Does it mean siding with Islamist forces that want them eradicated? That's really the question here. I mean I see the death numbers in the latest conflict, and I feel for the Palestinians. But at the same time, this isn't out of a clear blue sky.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Being the country with the highest risk of wars in the world, Israel is extremely involved with high-tech weapons and defense development. The U.S funds Israel and different researches in exchange of knowledge gained by the military industrial complex in Israel, not the strongest but perhaps the most sophisticated, most experienced, and most technologically advanced army in the world.

This data is something the U.S is willing to pay for, and a lot, as a part of their own agenda of being the strongest, most influential country in the world. Which they currently are without any doubt.

That's my take on it anyway.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
More like an albatross around the u.s neck ..

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It's a Rothschild Privately owned Country. This Banking Dynasty Controls the World.

They also have

Washington DC - Controls the World Military
City of London - Controls the Worlds Finance
Vatican City – Controls the Worlds Religion.

Call me Crazy it's OK.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Since when do allies attempt to sink their friends ships and kill their militray personell?

People have such short memories, or perhaps selective memories and choose to ignore transgressions by their "friends"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
More like Israel controls the US.

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Is any country a real ally of the US. It seems to me the US govt. craps on anybodys doorstep, ally or not.

If the ptb are making money fron a countrys relations, they are an ally. As soon as that money flow stops, they are harbouring terrorists. This is US policy. it seems.
edit on 30-7-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There is no country that is truly an ally since every country has their own agendas as to what they think is best for just themselves. The only difference between America and any other nation is that America has the might to actually do their own agenda while most other countries would like to do the same, but physically can't.

In the end Israel is tied to America since many are duel citizenship, but if it came down to us or them they would pick themselves just like every country in the world would do. All we an do is pick countries that align themselves somewhat with us and Israel is one of those countries, nothing more or less.

It is like comparing lets say Pakistan with Israel as which country is more aligned with us and so that is about the best we can do. It is even worst when we support groups....groups go many directions, sometimes do a 180 such as the Taliban did when we supported them in the Russian/Afghanistan war. You got to work with what is available and many times that may bite you in the butt in the end, but if that is all there is it is not like you have a lot of choices...

edit on 30-7-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Of course Israel are an ally of the USA. Just keep sending them money and they will be your best friends forever.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

What does it really mean to "stand up" to Israel? Does it mean siding with Islamist forces that want them eradicated?

Funding and arming Islamic extremists is siding with them.. I'm pretty sure ISIS threatened Israel yet they were trained by the CIA in Jordan.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

No, the us is an ally of israel

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
When looking at who was really behind 9/11, Israel does come up a lot with the Zionist agenda a uniting motivation. There is a lot of dirt going on with this.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue

What does it really mean to "stand up" to Israel? Does it mean siding with Islamist forces that want them eradicated? That's really the question here. I mean I see the death numbers in the latest conflict, and I feel for the Palestinians. But at the same time, this isn't out of a clear blue sky.

It means stop giving them free money.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy
That's possible, knowing US history with - for instance - helping the resistance to Russia in Afghanistan.

To me it just makes clear what a clownshow foreign interventionism has become, and what a distraction it has become to making our own region better... Its literally a never ending ending process with no exit in sight.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Israel is an ally to nobody!
We are, by their own admission and religious teachings, mere cattle to them. There to do their bidding and to die for their causes, but allies, Friends? I don't think so!

They murdered British military and civilian personnel when they blew up the King David Hotel, then went on to murder US crewmen of the USS Liberty, and yet our leaders still bow down to them. Of course, it has nothing to do with their control of finances and media and the ability to destroy the lives of anyone who opposes them. The very idea of that would be.... well, "Anti-Semitic", and nobody likes to be called that, do they?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoogieMan911
It's a Rothschild Privately owned Country. This Banking Dynasty Controls the World.

They also have

Washington DC - Controls the World Military
City of London - Controls the Worlds Finance
Vatican City – Controls the Worlds Religion.

Call me Crazy it's OK.

Well, if we're going to do crazy, let's do crazy.

I suspect that there is something in Israel that the NWO wants, or at least wants to control. Something that can't be moved. Maybe some sort of alien technology. I think it was the real reason for the Crusades. It was the thing that the Knights Templar discovered, or maybe they just discovered part of it. I also suspect there is more of this technology in the Middle East, which is why these countries like Iraq and Afghanistan are being invaded. I note that invading Afghanistan didn't become a US priority until after the Taliban started destroying ancient relics. I note that during the Iraqi occupation that the US seemed to be targeting specific bloodlines. Maybe this alien tech is the real reason for what is going on in the Middle East, and oil is just a red herring.

I love the smell of conspiracy in the morning. Goes well with my coffee.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Israel was and remains a useful pro-western ally in a region of anti-west feeling.

And it's smoke and mirrors, keep the arabian world hacked off with Israel, and they'll continue cheerfully selling their oil to us. Stopping them from taking their anger out on us, by giving them something to hate closer to home.

Or at least, that's what I think is a big part of it. And a big part of why the US guarantees Israel's continued existence.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Israel was and remains a useful pro-western ally in a region of anti-west feeling.

And it's smoke and mirrors, keep the arabian world hacked off with Israel, and they'll continue cheerfully selling their oil to us. Stopping them from taking their anger out on us, by giving them something to hate closer to home.

Or at least, that's what I think is a big part of it. And a big part of why the US guarantees Israel's continued existence.

And do you have a clue why the other peoples would have reasons to hold any real anamosity toward the US were it not for our insistant stance with Israel. Of course if we were not so involved with one group being so infalible maybe we would be better treated by these other people.

You can't be BBF with a bully and not be thought a bully yourself.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join