It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“There is a war coming in Europe”

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

It's being sought big time. Between Ukraine/Russia, Israel's never ending quest for a chance to strike on Iran (which was part of the big, but failed, push for Syria), and finally the evil, Nazi-esque, sweep across the mid-east by ISIS/ISIL/IS (and with media and govt luring vets of Iraq back with a shot at redemption) you have all the ingredients for a world war.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if Russia is going to invade Ukraine in the coming days...

Putin knows this is his opportunity, Ukraine's army is weak at this time, and because EU/US sending war aid and going to train Ukraine army this is the best time for him to do it to make sure it`s not going to be a too long fight...

He can also sell it buy saying it will be "humanitarian" mission, because of the shelling of Eastern-Ukraine cities.

Keep your eyes on the news.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
NATO fears ground invasion as Russia masses troops on Ukraine border.

"We're not going to guess what's on Russia's mind, but we can see what Russia is doing on the ground – and that is of great concern. Russia has amassed around 20,000 combat-ready troops on Ukraine’s eastern border," NATO spokeswoman Oana Lungescu said in an emailed statement.

Moscow could use "the pretext of a humanitarian or peace-keeping mission as an excuse to send troops into Eastern Ukraine", she said.

www.reuters.com...

From another source/site; a spokesman of the German dept. of foreign affairs even 'warned' the Kremlin not to build up troops/focusing them at the Ukraine border or hold any military exercises close to it. Russia was also urged to use it's influence to sway prorussian rebels to lay down their arms.

Disconcerting developments, what will they do? I'm no expert but I doubt Russia would give up that easily, neither does Kiev. It all looks like a situation where one wants to be friends with EU/US while the others don't want to and continue the Russian friendship. Couldn't they just settle on a split up of the country instead of keep killing over it.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
a reply to: Gianfar

That's good to hear. Surprised to see some talk shows questioning Israel of late, perhaps a turn for the better, have to wait and see. South African Apartheid seemed invincible until everyone turned their backs on them, same thing could happen to Israel.

That's right. Its really tough in Israel's case. The fanatics hate peacemakers. They assassinated PM Yitzhak Rabin (1 March 1922 – 4 November 1995) for his role in bringing Yassir Arafat and Israel to the Oslo Accords. So, there are no Nelson Mandalas there now to bring sobriety into the public psyche. And Jews, like everyone else aren't moved without good leaders passionate about jurisprudence. The burden may fall upon nations who trade with Israel.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Russian Defense Minister Tells Troops "To Be In State Of Constant Battle Readiness"

"Prepare for the unexpected," Shoigu concludes...

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I think both EU and US dont have the will to let this escalate into full blown war. They are just posturing because they want NATO to be strong again and to have a reason to exists. There wont be any need for NATO if everyone at peace with everything in Europe.

As for real warfare , it would start if US/EU putting ground troops on Ukraine soil. I predict the conflict will escalate slowly with Russian countering western moves until they met and one side started shooting.. Then we will all grab popcorn and see the World War III (LIVE) and maybe survived long enough before the Nukes start flying around..

Pointless ..

We all will suffer if WW3 break out..
edit on 7-8-2014 by buntalanlucu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: buntalanlucu
I think both EU and US dont have the will to let this escalate into full blown war. They are just posturing because they want NATO to be strong again and to have a reason to exists. There wont be any need for NATO if everyone at peace with everything in Europe.

As for real warfare , it would start if US/EU putting ground troops on Ukraine soil. I predict the conflict will escalate slowly with Russian countering western moves until they met and one side started shooting.. Then we will all grab popcorn and see the World War III (LIVE) and maybe survived long enough before the Nukes start flying around..

Pointless ..

We all will suffer if WW3 break out..

There are already "Boots on the ground," but as always they are called advisers, expect more "advisers" to follow.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A very relevant article by Stephen P Cohen:

www.thenation.com...#

The West is fanning madness (nazi zealots) in Ukraine (and is doing so since fall of USSR). The nazis caused WWII and were defeated. This fact is forgotten now.

The USA is creating one mess after another. There is a long list - Egypt, Iraq, Libya, Syria (secret Saudi war). Palestine has become hot again. Ukraine is a new mess.

The very powerful but bankrupt Anglo-American empire is looking for a crisis to save itself. If one does not come naturally, it will manufacture one. The day is not far for a small nuke to go off in an American city.

The days of Anglo-American empire are numbered but it will not go silently. It will try to destabilize the whole world in its dying days. The prediction of one third of humanity perishing in a great war will thus come to pass.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
What I heard on the news this morning is to me a (red flag) ....Russian bombers are flying very, very close to U.S. airspace...within 200 miles. I know, I know the media may say these are normal air drills etc. but I think there is more to it.

Link: www.theblaze.com... -coming/

With all the sanctions happening...and also the U.S. airstrikes in Iran happening, and also I think we should be looking at what North Korea may be planning for us.

For all we know Russia, some of the Middle East and North Korea may be cohorts with each other; and are planning something for the U.S. and Europe.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

It's a standard procedure and it was always happening from both sides. Pilots know that too and the relations between them are friendly, like two coworkers meeting in the elevator

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea
What I heard on the news this morning is to me a (red flag) ....Russian bombers are flying very, very close to U.S. airspace...within 200 miles. I know, I know the media may say these are normal air drills etc. but I think there is more to it.

Link: www.theblaze.com... -coming/

With all the sanctions happening...and also the U.S. airstrikes in Iran happening, and also I think we should be looking at what North Korea may be planning for us.

For all we know Russia, some of the Middle East and North Korea may be cohorts with each other; and are planning something for the U.S. and Europe.

The bombers patrols are for training. These fly in international air space.

However bombers are visible to radars and Russian bombers are tracked by Western radars and planes. It is not like these flights are hidden.

There is no collusion between Russia and North Korea. You are ignorant about international politics.

Watch South Korea. South Korea has not sanctioned Russia so far. I have predicted that South Korea will leave Western orbit before WWIII.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join