It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Today Website Down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

Thanks for projecting what you think I meant.

But, alas, sorry. Sometimes a question is just a question unless of course it gets ignored and side stepped.

In that case I guess I hit a nerve.

edit on 22-7-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Oh no, Propaganda Today was down.

What a PT.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

In that case I guess I hit a nerve.

Hehe, not with me, as I have recognized what you were trying to achieve.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Still wasn't answered. Side stepped and ignored? Yes

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

Common technique.
Just sayin'

Agreed.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

To the shill:

All big media is ran by the government. The government that is owned by private corporations. It’s called fascism.

soulwaxer

Yes, that's why I'm a bit concerned. They had just started airing evidence from Russia.

By your own admission, RT - like "all big media is ran by the government," is a propaganda machine. Yet you then come back and say "They had just started airing evidence from Russia..."

You don't see the irony in that? A news outlet controlled and owned by the Russian government that you yourself acknowledge is "ran by the government" is then "airing evidence" to support their government claims?

Instead of resorting to ad hominem attacks on CNN et. al. you simply apply your logic regarding 'all big media' to RT and see that they are a Russian-owned quasi-news channel to distribute Russian propaganda.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Seeing this thread has taken on a different tone from the original chord I though I might add a look at the subject propaganda by Craig Roberts www.globalresearch.ca...

Lies and insinuations.

Yesterday (July 20) the US Secretary of State, John Kerry confirmed that pro-Russian separatists were involved in the downing of the Malaysian airliner and said that it was “pretty clear” that Russia was involved. Here are Kerry’s words: “It’s pretty clear that this is a system that was transferred from Russia into the hands of separatists. We know with confidence, with confidence, that the Ukrainians did not have such a system anywhere near the vicinity at that point and time, so it obviously points a very clear finger at the separatists.”

Kerry’s statement is just another of the endless lies told by US secretaries of state in the 21st century. Who can forget Colin Powell’s package of lies delivered to the UN about

Saddam Hussein’s “weapons of mass destruction” or Kerry’s lie repeated endlessly that Assad “used chemical weapons against his own people” or the endless lies about “Iranian nukes”?

Remember that Kerry on a number of occasions stated that the US had proof that Assad crossed the “red line” by using chemical weapons. However, Kerry was never able to back up his statements with evidence. The US had no evidence to give the British prime minister whose effort to have Parliament approve Britain’s participation with Washington in a military attack on Syria was voted down. Parliament told the prime minister, “no evidence, no war.”

Again here is Kerry declaring “confidence” in statements that are directly contradicted by the Russian satellite photos and endless eye witnesses on the ground.

Why doesn’t Washington release its photos from its satellite?

The answer is for the same reason that Washington will not release all the videos it confiscated and that it claims prove that a hijacked 9/11 airliner hit the Pentagon. The videos do not support Washington’s claim, and the US satellite photos do not support Kerry’s claim.

The UN weapons inspectors on the ground in Iraq reported that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction. However, the fact did not support Washington’s propaganda and was ignored. Washington started a highly destructive war based on nothing but Washington’s intentional lie.

The International Atomic Energy Commission’s inspectors on the ground in Iran and

all 16 US intelligence agencies reported that Iran had no nuclear weapons program.

However, the fact was inconsistent with Washington’s agenda and was ignored by both the US government and the presstitute media.

We are witnessing the same thing right now with the assertions in the absence of evidence that Russia is responsible for the downing of the Malaysian airliner.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Still wasn't answered. Side stepped and ignored? Yes

Because it didn't deserve e reply. And because you cannot distinguish a joke and ironic comment it doesn't mean I'm willing to waste my time explaining it.
edit on 22-7-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Yes, forgive me for asking you a basic question which you still are either unable or unwilling to answer.

No sweat off my pair.

As far as rt being down. Seems to be up where I'm at.

edit on 22-7-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

Yes, forgive me for asking you a basic question which you're still are either unable or unwilling to answer.

Are you serious? Dude your level of understanding is doubtful. I've noticed even before. You don't seam to get things. You cannot ask questions that aren't related to a comment. Whether I believe or not RT is irrelevant to my comment. I don't care what RT is about, neither CNN or Fox news or BBC. I just enjoyed teasing the poster who acted like he was the goddess of truth Alatheia. lol

No offense but honestly I don't understand how you got all those stars.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I get things just fine.

It was a simple question.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

And you continue not to get it. Nevermind.

I'm steeping aside. You have the way all to yourself !!!

p.s. Wow stars continue to pile up. Not surprise though, at least stupidity is anonymous in this site. lol
edit on 22-7-2014 by Telos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join