It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cellphone Video Captures Gaza Civilian Reportedly Shot and Killed by Sniper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Cellphone Video Captures Gaza Civilian Reportedly Shot and Killed by Sniper

A video emerged Monday that is described as showing a Palestinian man repeatedly shot and ultimately killed by a sniper while he searched for his family in the devastated neighborhood of Shujaiyeh. The man, wearing a green shirt and black pants, was reportedly shot by a sniper while trying to cross an alleyway in between two buildings. Soon after, he is shot by two additional rounds while on the ground.

The attack occurred as volunteers and rescue crews were attempting to uncover bodies during an announced ceasefire after a day of the most intense violence and destruction so far in the 14-day operation. The activist organization International Solidarity Movement, which shot and uploaded the video online, described it in a statement:

The Israeli military just shot a Gazan man trying to reach his family, during an announced ceasefire. He was with a group of municipality workers and international human rights defenders who were attempting to retrieve injured people in the Shujaiya neighborhood…. They shot him, and then continued to fire as he was on the ground. We had no choice but to retreat. We couldn’t reach him due to the artillery fire and then he stopped moving.

This was nothing but murder. A sniper could easily see through his scope that this man was carrying no weapon and there was no reason to shoot this unarmed man.
edit on 21-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah, watched the video, I didn't see the two shots because the cam wasn't on him when they happened, but if he is dead, he was unarmed and that's murder. What can you expect from an apartheid based terrorist organization like nutinyahoo's bunch?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/21.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

No proof it wasn't Hamas providing more telegenic material by shooting the guy. Camera just happened to capture it too...

As some were posting here before on this Gaza crap, until there is irrefutable proof, from unbiased source it is bunk.

The source is a pure biased.

The International Solidarity Movement (ISM) is an organization focused on assisting the Palestinian cause in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Wiki

A military sniper wouldn't take 3 shots, they do one shot one kill. The circumstances in that regard are highly doubtful it was an Israeli sniper.

Pro Hamas drivel by any honest standard.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

redditjs.com... redit seems to agree with your assessment at least some members with video editing experience

www.thomaswictor.com... this guy seems to do a good job of saying its fake but im not an expert in this kind of field at all and have never heard of him before so take it for what its worth

edit on 22-7-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

edit on 22-7-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There already been two americans kiled that were working with the israelis .. one from california the other from texas .. one of them was a sniper.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
the sniper wounded him hoping people would come to his aid. just like a cat he got bored playing with his prey when no one came.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So how come the guys wearing fluorescent yellow did not get shot? Are they the ones who shot him? This video sequence is so confusing.

Kratos

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Alahu Akbar!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Such a nice image lots and lots of colors, must be true then, cant be false when its so nice and all.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

What, you seriously imagine such a video would be released by the media relations branch of the IDF?

Of COURSE this was released by those who give a damn about Palestinians and not by those that are busy murdering them or are sympathetic to their murder.

Were you born yesterday or something, or do you routinely deny reality?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hundreds of innocent people including children are being butchered by Israelis right now as we speak,and there were thousands before...I think hitting a civilian by an Israeli sniper is a bad idea but it is the least of their atrocities and crimes against humanity during the last decades,and frankly it is not important if it is a fake or the real deal.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I am so sick of Israel and their terrorism. Time to invade them and stop this bs.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

The terrorists violated the proposal*

Not the people/civilians themselves.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This genocide needs to end now...

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
There already been two americans kiled that were working with the israelis .. one from california the other from texas .. one of them was a sniper.

G,day Pat.
most interesting.
Ques. we sending blokes over for work experience or were these blokes on IDF muster sheet
i ask as your comment said working with not for

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeINFERNO

I agree. They do this to lure other targets. This sniper was impatient and undisciplined. Good.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
all I see is a man (allegedly) being shot, what makes you so sure this is an Israeli sniper and not somebody else doing the shooing?.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I saw this video last night.

Looks legit to me. Poor guy. I don't think this is faked. Why would you need to fake stuff like this? There's plenty of visually horrific material coming out of this conflict.

As with any sniper footage the shooter is the "unknown" quantity, was he an Israeli sniper? Probably, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So where is the guy getting shot? To many people standing around in the open watching. Shouldn't they be fearful for their lives and running especially the guy's with the florescent bullseye vests.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join