It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cellphone Video Captures Gaza Civilian Reportedly Shot and Killed by Sniper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I love how Israel is always only just criticized for their actions but never held responsible for.

As far as this mans death, I'm sure Israel will justify it or deny it calling it propaganda by Hamas.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

originally posted by: Expat888
There already been two americans kiled that were working with the israelis .. one from california the other from texas .. one of them was a sniper.

G,day Pat.
most interesting.
Ques. we sending blokes over for work experience or were these blokes on IDF muster sheet
i ask as your comment said working with not for

Gday m8 .. according to the u.s embassy they were on the idf muster sheet .. there was a brief confirmation of their death from the embassy.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

There already been two americans kiled that were working with the israelis .. one from california the other from texas .. one of them was a sniper.

G,day Pat.
most interesting.
Ques. we sending blokes over for work experience or were these blokes on IDF muster sheet
i ask as your comment said working with not for

Gday m8 .. according to the u.s embassy they were on the idf muster sheet .. there was a brief confirmation of their death from the embassy.

G,day Pat
rgr. and tks for the prompt reply mate

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think its safe to say that the Israelis have lost the moral high ground.

Reminds me of the following from 2013...

Israeli soldier posts Instagram image of Palestinian child in crosshairs of rifle.

edit on 22-7-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have a few questions. Since I seriously don't know the answers, I'd appreciate some help.

1.) My understanding is that the first shot hit him in the left hand, driving him to the ground. Then there were two other shots. According to the video, he wasn't shot in the torso, head, or right side. You did notice that even after three shots, there was absolutely no blood? (And I didn't notice torn clothing either.) My question: Is that the usual result for an IDF sniper who hits a target three times? Is it so unlikely as to raise suspicions of fakery?

2.) How much does it matter that the video credits the International Solidarity Movement for editing?

3.) At the beginning of the video, he is shown standing under an awning with intact buildings on both sides. If he's just making a quick dash, where did the buildings go?

I have more, but I think you can understand my confusion.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm a little surprised. A lot of information has come out showing that, at least, the video is questionable. More probably it was faked.

HEY! VIDEO DEFENDERS! Come back and answer the objections.

Of course, it's possible that the video can't be defended. In which case it becomes the video equivalent of a drive by shooting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join