It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously freaking out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello ATS. It's been a long time since I created a thread on this site. You may remember my last as the (black pyramid thread) I posted about a past experience I had with a UFO.

Well here I am again, 3:50am and I've just had my second 'close encounter'. I'm seriously freaking out and don't know what else to do so I'm making this thread, at the moment, to maintain sanity.

I couldn't film this experience as it was too dark and my phone's camera wont pick up night objects, especially with light pollution. So let me get to my story and you can choose weather I have credence (though based on the response of my last thread, probably not).

I left work early tonight as everything was boxed off and I'm pretty tired. I left the doors at 1:55am. I walked over to a park/pub on a main road (that's not busy in the night time) and stood near a bin on a grass patch waiting for a taxi I had phoned to take me home.

As I'm stood near this bin the streetlight behind me dimmed. To a really faint orange, like it has one of those twisty settings on it. I thought was a little strange, but then, as I did last time, I got the strangest urge to look up. As I looked up I swung my head 180 and fixated on a spot in the sky (I have no idea how I knew something was there) and waited for my eyes to compensate for the distance. When my eyes could focus I saw a white spherical object, it was moving normally, as a satellite would, except something was amiss.

As I was observing this thing I noticed it was moving strangely. It would move forward a little and then jump back an inch or two, then carry on as normal. It kept doing this until it was over my right shoulder, so I needed to turn round to keep watching it, luckily it went over a none lit part of the park, so I could still see it. It was at this point it turned from white to red, then to blue, then back to white again. It was at this point I realized what I was seeing. I got a little nervous then, as I do NOT want to see UFO's at all!

So this white orb is now moving VERY erratically, but still going forwards, like a satellite (obviously satellites aren't erratic). So I thought MAYBE it is a satellite and the colour change is due to distance. How wrong I was...... The white orb stopped in the sky and turned red again. It was at this point I got really freaked and resorted to rebuking this thing, as I know satellites don't just stop dead and twitch.
The INSTANT I rebuked it, it shot off to the left and turned white again but this time it shot what looked like a broken up blue beam to the right of itself, instantly afterwards it was back where it was before I rebuked it but now it did a u-turn and started coming straight FOR ME. Literally bee-lining for me. But now it was going from red, to white, to blue and then purple this time. It was still moving erratically like twitching from left to right and back and forth too.

So now I'm REALLY REALLY freaking out, first off WHY DID IT RESPOND TO BEING REBUKED!!!!!! A question I'm grappling with now.

The ord kept coming my way and I knew it was going to be over my head soon, so in my head I was panicking asking God to help me and asking saying "I can't handle this, this is too much, please help me I'm in way over my head here". The orb went right over my head, but was still quite high up. When the orb stopped above my head my heart faded as it started GROWING BIGGER - in other words it was coming TOWARDS me. My heart did a 360 in my chest at this point. I literally started praying hard. I asked out loud that this thing be rebuked with all the faith and sincerity I could muster, I was and still am TERRIFIED. Literally as I said it this time, the orb started to move left and literally evaporated in front of my eyes.

There's many questions I have in my head now. But the one most pressing is.... WHY DID IT RESPOND TO BEING REBUKED? TWICE!!!!!

I would be fine if this wasn't the case. I wouldn't be as messed up as I am now. Was this thing literally demonic? Was it angry that I thought it was demonic? Did something make it shoot that broken beam the first time I rebuked? Was it something protecting me?

HELP ME GUYS I'm literally losing my mind here!

Btw. I am 1000000000000000000% not lying to you people. This literally just happened to me, like literally.

Do NOT tell me it was a satellite, it wasn't. It was NOT a plane either. I could feel this thing again. I knew exactly where it was even when I couldn't see it. And the light dimmed. Help me out guys please. Even a prayer for me would help.

My real name is Michael Jones, and I'd REALLY appreciate it if anyone would pray for me. I'm scared to death and I don't know what to do!
I wish it was a plane or satellite.... I'd say government secret craft. But I don't know any craft that respond to being rebuked, do you?

Edit to add: I'm NOT looking for stars or flags here either........ I literally don't care about those I'm genuinely scared guys. I'm trying to normalize this in my mind and I can't this is the SECOND time this has happened now..... I'm scared. Seriously.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have no idea what's going on. Do you have a friend or family member that can be with you to help keep you calm?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Yes my girlfriend is in bed. I'm downstairs on the laptop. There's NO WAY I'll be sleeping for the next ten days.....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You seem to be safe. Maybe the thing took off.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It's not my safety that worries me. It's WHY did it respond to being rebuked? Why?

It didn't take off. It literally evaporated like a ball of water. I could even see a little smoke where it had been..... Or like a dust anyway. One or the other.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I have experienced something similar but I loved it, I think you will be ok

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Was this the same shape or thing as last time?

link   
When you say "rebuked" what do you mean exactly?

link   
I'm sorry, I wish I could help you in some way, but I have no idea why. Maybe someone else will come in soon to help. At least it's gone for now.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have seen many "strange lights." I have noticed that they have a peculiar quality of being aware that they are being observed. I would give you helpful advice, if I had any.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

As in I rebuked it. I said "The lord rebuke you". But the first time I didn't use much gusto or sincerity. I was more seeing what it'd do.

Big mistake I suppose.

As to the shape question. No, the last UFO I saw was a literal pyramid. And it was black.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

he pulled a bob larson on it. all demons in britain are running scared since him and his daughters blew into town.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have seen many "strange lights." I have noticed that they have a peculiar quality of being aware that they are being observed. I would give you helpful advice, if I had any.

Yes, to awareness,

When I saw them I was contacted to come and watch

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

That has been my general reaction when I've seen these things. I've only seen one that gave me a sense of fear. Most often I get a sense of peace and joy.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

That has been my general reaction when I've seen these things. I've only seen one that gave me a sense of fear. Most often I get a sense of peace and joy.

Me too, there was an overwhelming sense of calm.
In that respect he should pay attention to those emotions
edit on 103131p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well...deep breath and relax. You're safe now...and maybe the UFO was just curious about you. I don't believe demons come in a sphere shape. So...if it evaporated maybe it went into stealth mode because it knew it scared you .
edit on 21-7-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Is that an insult directed towards me in response to someone else?

You do realize I'm not lying to you right? You do realize this fear I have is very, very real to me? And you do realize how utterly insulting you're being towards me right now?

I'm in no mood to be derided. Please save your sarcasm and derision for someone who deserves it pal.... Seriously not everything is a joke.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I would if I had them....

There was absolutely nothing calming about it.

Please don't super-impose other people's feelings onto this. I didn't feel calm, or mellow. Not on either occasion. Maybe they, whatever 'they' is, don't like me? I would of felt calm or comfortable if I could. UFO's don't inherently scare me. They just weird me out. The pyramid one scared me because it was so massive and weird, it also emenated fear, you'd know that being an observer yourself. Maybe you feel what they want you to.

Maybe I've annoyed 'them'? I honestly don't know.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

It's funny, I just saw something in the sky tonight too. I thought it was a satellite but it suddenly accelerated forward very fast - just sort of jumped ahead and then a few seconds later it kind of dissolved in a spray of blue light. I never see things in the sky any more, and don't look for them. I also never want to see this stuff. I didn't have to rebuke it, it just disappeared.
Try to stay calm and don't be alarmed that your rebuke made it go. This is what it is supposed to do if you are a God fearing man. These things are not what they seem to be. None of this stuff that we see briefly but can't get any evidence of because it is so fleeting is what it seems to be.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Go back to the pub .. have a few pints .. things will be o.k in the morning ..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join