It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously freaking out.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well I am not sure if I can help you much here OP....but I'd like to know more. You say orb but you also say UFO.

How close was this thing if you could estimate overhead?

From your description it certainly sounds like more of an entity type orb thing than a UFO.

Of course, the literal definition of UFO would fit what you describe perfectly do not get me wrong.

It's just people tend to think physical craft when thinking UFO. Was the light transparent at all?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I remember you explaining the pyramid thing and the terror it brought you. I believe that you saw something abnormal and it scared you horribly.

It's hard to discern what caused your fear either time... you or it or both. But it really doesn't matter.

I would venture that if it's an evil being from the next dimension over, then you don't have to worry because your belief carries with it some heavy protection. Thus it was banished.

If it was not evil, then it was full of nice, or perhaps indifferent, aliens or black ops humans that perceived you freaking out and left you alone from courtesy or pity.

I think that, either way, you are safe.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
OP it is amazing how many people hope to see stuff like this but when it happens to you the realization comes through of how horrifying this experience can be. Would it be worse to find out it was aliens or the government? Sounds to me that it would have been a few hot shot human pilots messing with people. If aliens came your way I don't think anyone or anything could stop that mission. Personally the government scares me more. Atleast with aliens you might learn something new, even if you never made it back to earth.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Physically, you should be safe. Mentally, well that's up to you.

I think it just the sudden shock that reality doesn't feel absolutely normal at all now, or just plane weird.

What ever happen to the "I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death" statement?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

It had a translucent quality, but it wasn't transparent. I didn't see it close enough to properly discern it's true mass or density.

It was an orb, because it was perfectly spherical. At least to me. It was also flying so I guess that makes it a UFO.

The light itself was dim, it wasn't that bright. It looked like a star, or satellite. The brightest light was the purple one. I think that was like a warning to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

That's the thing, I've only really just gotten over the last UFO I saw. That was years ago. Albeit it was a FAR more intense encounter.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I respect that you remain impartial. I was like that too.

Then it happened to me and now I can't be. Maybe someone with a stronger disposition would be better suited for these encounters. I have a low tolerance for things that make me feel ill will. It's hard to explain how it 'presses' upon you. It's something that needs to be felt.

I'm sorry to give such a blase, self supporting answer. But I simply can't do better. You'd literally need to feel it!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IBossJekler

If it was humans why do you suppose I'd feel the things I did?

This wasn't your normal, uh oh, fear. This was pure, gut wrenching. Iv'e seen strange things, including ghosts (I think anyways) and they didn't scare me 30000000 the percentage this thing did. But even THIS didn't scare me as much as my first encounter!

It's a viscous cycle it seems.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thank you for believing me. It's seriously a relief that there's people here who do.

I have no reason to lie, and this experience will, no doubt, change me. I'd just like some company

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Hey, It's OK. You know. I wish I could see something strange, just to let me know there's something else out there...And you're good. They didn't mess with you in any way except the rebuking thing. Kind of like "I don't believe you're here" "No, we're here". That's not so bad. If I say something to someone, I'd like them to respond. That might be all it was...All I'm saying is that if they were evil you wouldn't be talking to us now. Rest easy.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: canucks555

As in I rebuked it. I said "The lord rebuke you". But the first time I didn't use much gusto or sincerity. I was more seeing what it'd do.

Because what you saw was demonic. UFO and aliens don't exist, it is only an extension of the games Satan's plays. Hope that this makes things clearer for you in the future.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

About the feeling you got from it. Was it your own fear(no shame), or did it give a different feeling, other then raising the hair on the back of your neck?

Raising the hair on the back of your neck...Or did it feel like your body crap out it soul?
edit on 22-7-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I don't have alot too add but i just wanted to say i hope you are feeling okay, you will be okay! it sounds like it was very traumatic for you.. Maybe you feel what it feels, you said you felt it there kind of thing so maybe you were feeling what they felt telepathically or something? Just a suggestion who knows really but i hope you feel better about it soom, dont be scared.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
When you say "rebuked" what do you mean exactly?

That was a new one to me. I had to google it ; disappoint or criticize I think

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This is one example where I have big problems understanding a witness account.

"It looked like a star, or satellite. "

The OP also mentioned a comparison with a satellite several times in the OP but then said it was likely not a satellite.

Point is that a star, or a satellite can not and does never look "like an Orb", nor would someone be able to say that a satellite "flew over a dark section of the park" or something. A satellite or star would be nothing but a infinitely tiny dot, even in a telescope a star cannot be resolved into a disc/sphere..it will always just be a dot.

From that point of view I have troubles how an UFO that may "be an orb" can be compared to a star/satellite?
If he had seen an orb and could (as he said) clearly see that it was round..then how can he say "it looked like a star or a satellite"? Seeing an orb floating relatively close would be an entire different experience as seeing a star or a satellite. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'm quite sure you are not lying and genuinely scared.

All I can suggest is to not let the emotion of fear take control of you.
If it knows what you're feeling and is not a nice entity or craft, it feeds on fears. That's it's fuel so to speak.

Can you make yourself a cup of tea, get off ATS and focus on something that's nice? Like a sitcom to make you laugh. Or stay on the Internet if you like and google some jokes. It's all about focus. Right now you are focusing on this and it's consuming you. The key is to switch the focus. It's like switching channels on tv. Same idea. Switch the channel.

Ats might be the worse place to be right now.

There's a good joke forum. Try that

Heres a video for fun to start you off

Hope you enjoy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed
He didn't post in the UFO forum, so it's not really up for debate.
He's scared and needing help. Critique isn't helpful in this case.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...
You saw a tiny light in the sky and felt the need to rebuke it in the name of Jesus, because you assumed it's a demon?
And then when it started moving around, you became panicked and started praying for help?
If you're panicking and freaking out and feeling the need to rebuke things in the name of Jesus because you thought a light in the sky was demons trying to attack you, I think you need to get some serious professional help.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I don´t think its anything to do with rebuking it disappeared.
Perhaps this "entity" was just curious about you and wanted to make friendly contact
But it sensed you where panicking and could not handle contact so it let you be.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

It's easy for me to understand what you're dealing with because I've had similar stuff happen to me before - never anything with an orb / UFO flying around me, but I've seen "shadow people" or demons or whatever you want to call them; basically the easiest thing to do to stop the stuff from happening is to realize while there are negative beings out there, that means there are also positive beings - and the best part is that a 'single flame can light up an entire room.'

Fear is a very powerful thing, once you realize this you don't really have anything to be afraid of
. The hardest part is staying focused and keeping your mind right. I'm personally dealing with epilepsy and I'm finally at the point where I'm not worried about going out on my own and walking around downtown anymore - if something happens, so be it. Why waste time worrying about it - it's not worth it.

You don't have to believe me, but hey it can't hurt to give it a shot right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join