It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space aliens walk among us? Indeed, claims retired Temple prof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
articles.philly.com...

THE WAY David M. Jacobs sees it, aliens from outer space have been kidnapping humans for aeons and sexually molesting them to create human-alien hybrids that walk among us today undetected and will soon take over Earth.

He knows that sounds crazy.

At one time I would have called major cray cray on Mr. Jacobs but recently I had an experience with two people that came into my shop and completely astonished and mystified me.
They were a couple in their mid forties, dressed like 60s hippies [bellbottoms, tiedye] but all their clothes were new and some still had the price tags hanging off them. Their spoken English had an accent I couldn't identify and they brought to the counter a packet of greeting cards. I asked how they wanted to pay and they gave me a look that said they didn't understand. I said, cash, credit card or check. Same look. I ask you...is there anybody on the planet that doesn't understand the concept of retail?

After a couple of minutes they looked at each-other and smiled and left my shop, taking a bic pen I had on the counter with them; looking at it in utter amazement. WTF was that all about.

Perhaps they were casing the joint looking to abduct me. I shudder to think what they want to do with that Bic ball point.

edit on 21-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Did they touch you in anyway, like the Holy spirit touched Mary?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Maybe they were just trying to get out of paying. I mean hippies are not the richest people lol...

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
And yet...he has nothing resembling actual proof. Not coincidentally, neither do any other cases with claims of alien abductions or visitations.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hallucinogenic drugs! that's the only thing I can think of that would make someone fascinated with a Bic Pen and unable to comprehend what you were asking of them. Either that or there is a little old lady tied up in the back room of a Charity Shop whilst the 2 aliens stole retro clothes, and your pen, in order to save humanity from the pending war with Russia.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You left the story hanging! They left your shop and took a pen?

Did they pay? How did they pay? etc....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i woudn't be at all surprised if they do.

"Timothy Good continues by relating a previously published account of his encounter with possible hybrids on Earth. For example, “…a small, young female in the U.S….extraordinarily petite, very alert looking woman. I sent out a mental thought asking her that if she were from elsewhere, could she just step out of the line. When she approached me, she took the most gracious low bow and my three colleagues who were there looked in amazement. She took a very deep bow and then stood up and looked at me with a deadpan expression and simply walked away.”

Timothy Good also relates his 1967 encounter involving a telepathic experiment in New York. [Previously published.]

The third telepathic experience he relates is published in his book. It occurred about 8 years ago in Poland at a prestigious Debating Salon, when he attempted to photograph what he believed to be a hybrid male or at least a Human from “elsewhere.” The man was described by Good as very cold looking and “…he didn’t blink and didn’t speak and wouldn’t talk” to Good even after kind attempts at communication with the man were made by the author.

This unusual man was the last speaker and his lecture was entitled “Earth’s Future In Space.” Good states that it was a “very interesting story” yet “no one could remember what the man’s speech was about.” Good’s interpretation is that the information the unusual man gave was subliminal and the information was to be used at a future time. No one could remember how long the man spoke and no professional follow up pertaining to the rules of the Debating Salon occurred or were enforced during or after the unusual man’s presentation."

www.hybridsrising.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalRazor
And yet...he has nothing resembling actual proof. Not coincidentally, neither do any other cases with claims of alien abductions or visitations.

What exactly "claims" did i make?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Booshka
You left the story hanging! They left your shop and took a pen?

Did they pay? How did they pay? etc....

No they didn't pay and they didn't take the packet of greeting cards they brought to the counter.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If they're hybrids, they couldn't be any worse than the crazy humans who are mingling among us so called sane.
People are damn weird.
edit on 21-7-2014 by Booshka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
ATS favourite and psychic Ingo Swann claimed he had come across an alien- a very beautiful woman in a supermarket. As soon as he brushed along side her, he knew she was an alien,

Interesting that a psychic has a similar experience to another psychic.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

Maybe they were just trying to get out of paying. I mean hippies are not the richest people lol...

-SAP-

I don't think they were hippies even though the were dressed like that. They were well groomed and smelled like lavender soap not patchouli....

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

While they distracted you, did their accomplice steal anything valuable?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They walk among us....big deal.....whats new...?
According to most hoo haw they been here ALL ALONG....
They can kiss my earthly #ss.....
Its time they stepped up to the plate or take off for Alpha Centuri or elsewhere....
edit on 21-7-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Their spoken English had an accent I couldn't identify

What did they say to you and what did you hear them say?
Could they have been from another country and not sure what you asked, maybe not understand the currency. The cards would be a tourist type of buy...still it does sound extremely strange and i would not write off your instincts or interpretation.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

While they distracted you, did their accomplice steal anything valuable?

They didn't have the gypsy vibe and I didn't see any accomplice. My shop is basically an art gallery selling fine art and craft. The cards they put on the counter were hand made from scraps of silk and paper sewn onto a hand made paper card. They showed no interest in anything else except the bic.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Our government would do the same thing, should they find a planet that is behind us in technology. I'm of the opinion that aliens have been here all along.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Their spoken English had an accent I couldn't identify

What did they say to you and what did you hear them say?
Could they have been from another country and not sure what you asked, maybe not understand the currency. The cards would be a tourist type of buy...still it does sound extremely strange and i would not write off your instincts or interpretation.

When they came in the shop I greeted them with my usual "howdy, If I can help you, please let me know" they said thank you and the lady asked if I was the owner of the store and I said "yes mam" in my usual affable Texan drawl.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well they better dang well not be freeloading off of my tax dollars, that's for sure! Hybrid aliens crossing our borders! One ET abducts an American just for an anchor hybrid! Not in my backyard!

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Also was the tags on the cloths very apparent like they should have known to remove them or some small ones they may have overlooked? Also were the tags like from new clothing or used clothing store or yard sale?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join