It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space aliens walk among us? Indeed, claims retired Temple prof

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Here is an excerpt from the title, The Threat -- The Secret Agenda: What the Aliens Really Want ... and How They Plan to Get It 1998 by David M. Jacobs, Ph.D. (Simon & Schuster ISBN 0-684-81484-6 )

Emily: When Emily's marriage was in trouble, she flirted with another man and thought about entering into a sexual relationship with her new admirer. This brought strong and stern warnings from her hybrid, who was usually the romantic type. In reaction to Emily's new love interest, her hybrid was angry and vengeful. During an abduction, he threatened to turn her over to the gray aliens whom she hated, and he even punished her by including her would-be paramour in a staging incident. The hybrid "placed" Emily's friend in the hallway near her. When she saw him, she broke away from the hybrid and rushed to her friend, begging him to help her and to try to get her out of there. As she clutched him, she realized it was not her friend, but one of the gray alien "doctors" whom she despised and feared so much. Emily was horrified, but the hybrid laughed. He said he could do anything he wanted to her and this was just another warning to stay away from her friend.

Deborah: Other abductees have had experiences with personal-project hybrids that go far beyond anger. Some hybrids demonstrate such cruelty that their "projects" live in fear of being subjected to it again. Deborah's case is a good example of an abusive relationship in which the hybrid rules through fear, intimidation, and punishment. During one abduction, she found herself on the kitchen floor with a familiar hybrid standing near her. She responded as she always did, by adopting the attitude that anything he did to her did not matter. And he starts dancing around my living room and kitchen. He's twirling around, dancing. The way he's twirling reminds me of what I see at [Grateful] Dead concerts. He looks like he's high on something... Does he say anything? He's laughing. And he comes over real close to me and he says, "Look! Look! I'm here. I can come here whenever I want to. You're never, ever going to be safe." ...He looks at me and he says, "Look what I can do," and I look over to where he's looking. There's like a fire burning in my kitchen. I tell him I don't believe there's a fire there. He says, "Oh, but there is. You feel the heat against your face." ... He does a sweep with his hands around the kitchen and says, "This is all mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is nothing more than Space Drama, concocted by an educated man with no more moral obligation to society than the characters he's created for a novel.

On the other hand, John Edward Mack M.D. (October 4, 1929 – September 27, 2004) former professor at Harvard Medical School, worked with 200 men and women all of whom had conscious abduction memories. From this, they were selectively chosen through a screening process that excluded physiological conditions.

I think that as a true professional, Dr. Mack paved the way for further research based on the systemic problems associated with all sorts of motives and personalities. He began his research with the 200 subjects believing that pathologies would emerge, illustrating scientifically that these people suffered from mental illnesses. When this proved to the contrary, his interest turned toward deeper aspirations involving regressions, with checks to prevent suggestive prodding.

He wasn't personally convinced that the subjects had physical contact with fleshy beings, but that the abduction experience was a 'psycho-spiritual or visionary' experience so visceral, as to take on a life of its own within the psyche. That is not to say that there are no other types of contact (if any at all).

I have conscious, clear memory of a personal encounter with a corroborating witness with whom I was very close. The memory of this event did not come forth until a couple of days after it occurred through an incidental interaction between the witness and I, which apparently triggered her own memory. As she spewed out her revelation of this strange event, my own memory of the incident came forth just as she recounted it.

For both of us I recognized a cutoff point to the memory. I spoke with a UFO investigator about possible regression to which he advised that most of the subjects he had regressed were actually damaged by the bizarre memories recounted from deep within their psyches. So, I decided not to pursue this avenue. I wanted to avoid the confusion of my personal experiences and perception of reality, if that were the case.

This is quite an interesting point regarding the whole phenomena of contact and interaction with 'someone other', since we do have purposefully suppressed memories that could cause psychological damage and even induced psychosis, as Dr. Mack discovered. Any conscious memory of such experiences are merely inklings of a much broader reality. One that we are (apparently) not allowed to explore by those who are part of it.

The representation of this larger reality would seem to equate with some concept of a galactic consciousness, whether physical or non-physical (or likely some commonality between the two) and really our feeble attempt to place it squarely within the box of our knowledge and awareness of the universe does not allow us to be enlightened by what is happening.

As we (collectively) do not play an integral role in that greater reality, we wouldn't understand the functions and meanings of their purposes within it. All we have are disconnected, disjointed memory patterns from some semiconscious moments of the experience. They appear unreal or visionary due to the bizarreness of events recorded by the human brain.

I suspect (as some others do) that what we are dealing with is both physical and non-physical in nature. Dr. Mack referred to his theory as a psycho-spiritual experience of the subjects he studied. Though he saw it as visionary, spiritual and psychological in most respects, he also alluded to the possibility that there may be beings who could induce such influences over the human psyche.

His work is truly amazing when one considers one basic tenet of psychiatry establishing the premise that any belief in a force that can influence the will or thoughts of an individual is a significant sign of mental illness. Well, so much for religion and the paranormal. But it is this rule that does not permit professionals in the psychiatric field from conducting serious research in the matter.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar and composition

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gianfar

On the other hand, John Edward Mack M.D. (October 4, 1929 – September 27, 2004) former professor at Harvard Medical School, worked with 200 men and women all of whom had conscious abduction memories. From this, they were selectively chosen through a screening process that excluded physiological conditions.

Though still skeptical, I don't want to strangle John Mack.

edit on 2-8-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

You should read his book.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I've heard the Ebola is like sweet nectar to these beings.
& they say AIDS was man made, hah!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

Its actually on my list. I am actually very interested in some aspects of his work.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gianfar

Its actually on my list. I am actually very interested in some aspects of his work.

Well, let me say that its an amazing piece of work, regardless of how you stand now on the subject. Mack's peers at Harvard attempted to have him removed as a teacher there on a misconduct charge. This failed, but it does illustrate the premise of controls in the profession.

As mentioned in my post, the rule establishes that delusion accompanies a belief that one can be controlled by an outside force (IE demonic possession, alien abduction, ghosts, fairies, etc.).

The idea that someone of Mack's education and esteem would actually undertake such a study independently is astonishing in and of itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Researchers will say that aliens are walking among us, that is why people even talk about such a stupid thing. They say that half alien half human people would actually know that they were born from the greys, reptilians, and praying mantis beings that were claimed by people in the 80s. That is disinformation, and shows that there really is no researcher today that has not sold out to the worldwide program.

People are very watchful today and everybody has a camera, people are literally walking with their cellphones out and cameras on, recording everything and everybody. These 'hybrids' would be caught at one point! not one hybrid has been noticed unless it was with an abductee. Well obviously they or whoever they are are messing with someone's mind.

But, it is BS that people teach those kings of Egypt built the pyramids, not because it looks impossible but because the evidence isn't that great when it comes down to it. The reason why they teach our society such as stupid thing is because they say 'Who else could have done it?" Idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join