It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air-to-air Fragmentation Missile Hit The Malaysian MH17

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
a reply to: yuppa

This site is russian?

Speed 950 km/h 513 kts 590 mph
Service Ceiling 10.000 m 32.808 ft

www.flugzeuginfo.net...

The russians showed radar picture with a plane at 10.000 m with 400 km/h speed. End of "jump"?

First it was hit with R-60 missile, which exploded above the engine on the left wing.

At this point the false flag attack "turned" to wrong "direction"...

APPARENTLY that link you posted was not OFFICIAL SUKOI WEBSITE. Ill even link it. Look at the service ceiling in th especs. THE site you linked is blatantly lying or are too stupid to actually check the specs of the aircraff. LINK FOLLOWS.

SU-25s TRUE SPECS not EDITED WIKI SPECS

Now go there. and then come back and tell me who is correct. If the MAKER OF THE AIRCRAFT SAYS ITS 7 KM they will not post something it CANNOT DO.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You know, there was such a big fuss over the black boxes, I'm curious as to why the world isn't demanding that Kiev hand over the ATC recordings.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Ask the ukrainian junta officials about that plane which appeared on the radar, officially the army reported there were no military activity in the area that day.

Where is the ukrainian air control data? Confiscated by junta secret service forever...

The 777 was shot down from behind, and dont worry, the russians have more evidence in their "pocket" about other planes in that area...

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

This site is russian?

And this site is the people who know more about this plane than anyone...

www.sukhoi.org...

If they don't change it on their site, best guess is it is a lie and coming from a Russian source not surprising.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The 777 was shot down from behind, and dont worry, the russians have more evidence in their "pocket" about other planes in that area...

That's because they are pulling that evidence out of their proverbial asses. You mean the other planes that the separatists have shot down?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Ask the ukrainian junta officials about that plane which appeared on the radar, officially the army reported there were no military activity in the area that day.

Where is the ukrainian air control data? Confiscated by junta secret service forever...

The Missile the su-25 has will NOT HIT A AIRCRAFT IN THE FRONT FROM BEHIND. also its a INFRA RED MISSILE. it USES HEAT to guide itself on its final approach to the HOTTEST PARTS. the 777 does not have a engine in the rear. The damage they are seeing on the engines is not consistent with a missile strike.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Who said that the "over-ceiling" "allegedly SU-25" shot the MH17?

What we do know is that a wing of the MH17 was blown in half. Though a ground missile could have done that, surface-to-air missiles do not explain the large pieces of MH17 that fell to the earth nearly intact, preserving nearly 50 passports in mint condition, and children’s lunch boxes in perfect “in-the-sales-box” shape, and dead passengers who look like they died by G-force during the rapid descent, not by a man-made explosion.

Nor do they explain only a section of the aircraft plunging to the ground in an open field, near a farmhouse, and making a explosion straight away, yet kilometers away there are nearly perfectly preserved chunks of MH17 and large sections of human, mostly intact body parts.

KAL 007 Case Shows Parallels with Malaysian Airlines MH17

Furthermore, the CIA, FSB, Mossad, NATO and even affiliates of British Aerospace continually monitor the border of Russia-Ukraine with their best technology from deep space and the stratosphere, especially after the decision of Crimea’s electors to leave Ukraine and become a sovereign state friendly to Russia.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

THE OP SUGGESTED IT HIMSELF THAT THE PLANE WAS SHOT DOWN BY A AIR TO AIR MISSILE NOT A SAM RIGHT?(caps for emphasis only) So how can a SAM launched from the ground be called a air to air missile?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Remember that the theorized Ukrainian fighter (SU25) was not confirmed as such by the Russian military. I think the word used was "possibly" or "probably" a SU25. Maybe it was not that, but a SU27...

On the issue of Wiki... cannot any registered user edit most articles? I wouldn't read too much into IP addresses of alleged edits either. Easily spoofed.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blister
actually unregistered people can do it too if i remember. anyway spoofing ips is kind of pointless really when you have evidence it was actually true by comparing sukoi website to the ones posted by russian voice boxes.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Photojournalism-investigation by a BBC correspondent Olga Ivshyna shot around the Boeing 777 crash near Donetsk, suddenly disappeared from the site and YouTube-channel (of the BBC) portal. The disappearance of the story drew attention of bloggers. Now they wonder why the material was gone, and not whether it is a manifestation of censorship by the TV channel guide.

Russian, so you have to trust me:

Eyewitnesses at 0:30 Plane was followed by a military aircraft, we and many others hear two explosions... We could see the military plane because it was on lower altitude than the Boeing...

Another eyewitness at 0:46 After the explosions the plane change trajectory (turned back) and fly into another direction.
edit on 07pm202u7 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Russian source and the witnesses are donest region witnesses. they will say anything to draw away blame from their people. SOrry obvious propaganda is obvious. do they have them on video? the su-25 firing the missile? If not its not credible in a court of law and its hearsay.

They need to give the witnesses lie detector test and see if they pass too. the evidence does not bear out the story.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

A very interesting report. Plus the apparent censorship by the BBC (no great surprise there) just reinforces that fact that the US and UK authorities and their liberal-minded elites, do not want to give airplay to any competing narrative, other than the "blame Russia" one they are disgracefully pushing.

Another eyewitness at 0:46 After the explosions the plane change trajectory (turned back) and fly into another direction.

What some of the interviewees say is incredibly important. But I was unsure what plane she was referring to: MH17, or one of the fighters? I think she was talking about the fighter turning around, but it is unclear.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Russian source and the witnesses are donest region witnesses. they will say anything to draw away blame from their people. SOrry obvious propaganda is obvious. do they have them on video? the su-25 firing the missile? If not its not credible in a court of law and its hearsay.

They need to give the witnesses lie detector test and see if they pass too. the evidence does not bear out the story.

What about this article www.nst.com.my... Russian propaganda too?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: amphasis

What about this article www.nst.com.my... Russian propaganda too?

Well since the article is being sourced to globalreasearch.ca you can almost guarantee it.

This new revelation was posted on GlobalResearch, an independent research and media organisation.

www.nst.com.my...

Now here is the video and if you go to the 6:30 mark on he explains what he saw, and note he says he doesn't have the trained eye to make the designation as to what happened.

www.cbc.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join