It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trident - Malaysia Airlines Logo - Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
because of the 7 symbolism, I have to add this for later study:

en.wikipedia.org...
Menorah (Temple) - ) ancient Hebrew lampstand made of pure gold and used in the portable sanctuary set up by Moses in the wilderness and later in the Temple in Jerusalem.

Also Israel coat of arms.

This could be on the path of an third event ( related to Trident events - two at this time) since Isreal is invading Gaza, ISIS maybe very well on the brink of a military strike against them, since they captured lots of US military equipment at Iraq.
Possible fake move towards Syria, to divert attention...

"this is pure speculation"

edit on 20/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
because of the 7 symbolism (voyager2 posts stuff)

It's not the specifics of religion that make the 7s significant here its the relation of 7s to religions which, more importantly relate to massive systems of control. The kinds of things that world elite like to deal with.

But the 7s aren't so much the topic at hand here as much as the Trident symbolism is.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

you´re right about the trident symbolism.. it seems to be the most important at this time.
i thought about the seven because it has been related a lot with last two events. In the other hand as the the Ukraine coat of arms haves a trident I related the Israel coat of arms, in this case by the seven's, but most of all, for trying to figure it out if it can be a connection for a further event.

it was one more little dot into the table ... nobody said nothing about the inversion of the peace and love sign btw

edit on 20/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

They keep showing her and the dual citizen boy from holland, Quinn Schansman, in their lets focus on the victims segments. Is that because they're also American? Nick norris of aus and the Aids guy are also featured, not Americans.

Possibly it's because these families are the only ones talking to CNN right now, but there are others talking to other news outlets and news can be shared/copied.

Good info in the op. Things in plain sight we don't really see.
edit on 20-7-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It's the symbol of Neptune

The Neptune Symbol and its Meanings

The Neptune symbol is about the only thing straight-forward about the subject of Neptune. The cross at the lower end of the symbol is symbolic of matter, the root of things - the crux of nature. That cross is a stabilizer amongst the potentially erratic energies Neptune can represent.

The three pronged pitchfork portion on top of the Neptune symbol represents a trident, commonly thought to represent Neptune, the god of the waters (Poseidon in Greek if you prefer).

Not so commonly known is the trident of the Neptune symbol also represents the threefold essences of nature. Empirically speaking this threefold essence is comprised of: Becoming, Being, Passing away

Source

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Found this video
This is the year of the Trident? Poseidon God of the sea.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think to be able to predict what comes next, is to have extensive knowledge on astrology or planetary alignments.

I don't pay attention to that stuff myself, but I sure think they do. They believe in all the ancient mythologies. It appears.

If somebody with knowledge could correlate the major events in history - to date, with these star charts, astrology, mythology etc, it may be able to ascertain a pattern on what will come next.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'll repost here what I wrote in another thread, that seems dead...

The Quakecon is also this weekend and bares a symbol that resembles a trident...especially if we look at the Quake 1 logo

Also

There's this game E.Y.E.:_Divine_Cybermancy which uses the trident for their main logo and a ****load of illuminati symbolism throughout the game.

The word CYBERMANCY doesn't look AT ALL like the word CONSPIRACY!

Oh and it's a pretty decent game too.
edit on 20-7-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Here' s a small list w/ pictures and details about the victims.
www.nytimes.com... lukp=WT.mc_id&bicmst=1388552400000&bicmet=1420088400000&_r=2
Pray for them.
edit on 21/7/2014 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
for "prophecy" sake let me appoint this two:

twitter.com...
"Soon will be shot down over the ruins of the liner packed full of innocent euro-tourists. Tse will be the occasion for the official invitation to NATO. So I see."

resistanceauthentique.wordpress.com...
«RUSSIE/UKRAINE : catastrophe aérienne, menaces sur Poutine»

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlubberyConspiracy

6.A combined pre planned un/nato exercise will take place in the ukraine in JULY called Rapid TRIDENT

So, it may have been referred to as an exercise, but somebody still called it.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
ok, if this is true we have one more 7 to add up to the list of 7's (I know trident is the main focus, but nevertheless let's keep it open)

I'm talking about a fighter jet from Ukraine SU - 25 : 2+5 = 7.

From the live feed of BBC news:
www.bbc.com...

More on Russian allegations that a Ukrainian SU-25 fighter jet was recorded near flight MH17 around the time it was brought down. "An altitude gain was recorded for a Ukrainian armed forces plane," Lieutenant-General Andrei Kartopolov told a news briefing in Moscow. "Its distance from the Malaysian Boeing was three to five kilometres (two to three miles)," he said.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: voyger2
Prophecy or threat though?

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

the first one seems threat..but I'm not complete sure, don't know nothing who is behind and there's the translations issues..

the second seems more like prophecy

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
What about Putins Statue of Neptunes/Poseidon for the Sochi winter Games..

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
In Norse mythology, the rune Algiz is altogether a vibration on a higher plane.

I think the dichotomy is that whilst Algiz is concerned with the divine plan, the trident has become a symbol for a darker force, that is humanity, specifically those that believe themselves as gods in some ludicrous hierarchy, have used it in their game of playing gods.

Algiz is a strong rune that some report that they aren't able to handle it per se, in that it brought to them negativity or a negative destructive reaction to divine communication.

Essentially it is the symbol of Universal Intelligence, the TRUTH, the very Truth that those of the dark force hierarchies do not wish for the population to know for then they have lost all power and control.

At this crucial time in humanity's awakening to the Truth, it is not surprising that the dark forces have tried utilising such a powerful symbol in such a negative way.

In such a form, those of the satanic hierarchy have used it as a means of subjugating the people for their own gain. It is not the true purpose of Algiz and it should not be used in such a way.

That is the folly of humanity, a hierarchy playing god and it serves only for self destruction.

Denying the great and actual forces that are greater than all humanity in totality ever, is the downfall of mankind. The current abhorrent events in the world are a culmination of this, the actual acts of these deluded egotists.

They must stop abusing ancient wisdom, their corrupt interpretations are harmful to humanity and to the divine relationship, which matters very much to the continuation of humans, and that includes those that deem themselves otherwise such as those claiming hierarchy. They are human.

runesecrets.com...

As a part of the second Aett, whose inimical nature is primary to the interpretations of the symbols, Algiz represents the divine plan as set apart from individual affairs, even in spite of human concerns entirely. Understanding the divine plan is ultimately beyond us while we live as human beings, save that it is for the greater good.

Algiz requires faith to work with. Like DAGAZ, it can be seen as the continual unfoldment of universal intelligence, particularly consciousness in all its forms. This puts the denizens of Midgard in a central role.

runelore.it...

The Rune Elhaz is tied to a whole symbolism in particular that of bright point between consciousness and the divine realm of men, but, unlike Eihwaz, it is a tortuous path. And 'the rune that allows you to reinforce hamingja, magic power, magical protection, resisting the hostile forces, where a ritual is the display of shields around him even above and below, written in bright red, if you must deal with hostile people or situations.
With Algiz we are required to relate in new ways with the dimension of the sacred, to stretch our minds, and our whole body up and receive the knowledge from the original source of all knowledge.

The Algiz rune is the natural evolution of Ansuz rune, the rune of Odin who appears in the form of signals and messages with Ansuz receive warnings and advice, offer prayers and sacrifices, and to him we receive from Odin in a holy and virtuous cycle.
We do not need any means to celebrate our union with God we are free to ask and offer, to thank and honor, we do not need to confess our sins, as we do not need absolution, we are the priests of our lives and Our truth is our sacrifice offered on the altar of Our Lives: Algiz is the sign of the priest who offers sacred things, that sanctifies their lives through self-sacrifice.

The blot is a term related to English bless, bless, and derives from the word blood, blood, an important component of rituals: the term Blota means strengthening the intention is precisely to bring more power to the gods through ritual, what that is experienced today in shamanic religions of character, even if the practitioners of New Age does not want to hear it.
The most powerful symbol of the sacrifice of living beings or objects, usually animals, particularly pigs and horses (for the Celtic tradition), of which the meat is boiled in a large pot with heated stones placed inside or outside.

The blot of autumn is celebrated in mid-October, the great blot in the middle of winter, also called Yule, the winter solstice, it is interesting that even today, even among cultures "Christian" these sacrifices are made, for example, in October we still kill the pigs to make sausages, and Yule is celebrated on Christmas, who says of practicing black magic sacrifice animals or humans, while the unsuspecting Christians who want to be born "savior", a savior who has never existed except not for the sum of many other pagan traditions of different origins .

edit on 22-7-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
for start
MH 370 Lost 2014 march 7 UTC numerlogy= 7 3 7
MH 17 Lost 2014 July17= 7 7 17
777 boeing and could on and on

But what found intressting in this speach is horizon=horus

And if u take G7 and G20 ads up to 7772 in backwords 27 july 2014 and of course you have Imf and Brick going on now...reply to: combatmaster

edit on 22-7-2014 by che33 because: video

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoonLightStars

Don't forget about this commercial that aired during the Super Bowl this year!

PS-I am sort of new around here and first time posting a video. I hope it works!

Umm... It looks like I'm the only one that caught this....

Did anyone try to look at the numbers within the Maserati Address? I seriously just got chills....

Check it out:
77 high street
Lyndhurst, S043 = 4 + 3 = 7
7PB

Now for the big one.... If we ignore the extension (+44) for the phone number
2380 + 283404 = 285784
28 + 57 + 84 = 169
1 + 6 + 9 = 16
1 + 6 = 7

I seriously got chills when I worked that out.
Clearly there's something going on here that's much bigger then we can imagine.

edit on 22-7-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
While the number seven is a very important number in numerology and to those who have a deeper understanding pf symbology, it is still only a precursor to the actual number you need to know on order to be in the know, and like the best kept secrets, you already know it yet have little comprehension of the significance that is placed upon it....

The G20 should be an interesting time if Putin turns up in Brisbane, Australia and the person/s that caused the disaster are not yet in custody.

Remember though that while America was publicly denouncing Russia in the past, secretly they where holding hands building space shuttles and an international space station.......

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a quick search yields this information:

The Neptune symbol is about the only thing straight-forward about the subject of Neptune. The cross at the lower end of the symbol is symbolic of matter, the root of things - the crux of nature. That cross is a stabilizer amongst the potentially erratic energies Neptune can represent.

The three pronged pitchfork portion on top of the Neptune symbol represents a trident, commonly thought to represent Neptune, the god of the waters (Poseidon in Greek if you prefer).

Not so commonly known is the trident of the Neptune symbol also represents the threefold essences of nature. Empirically speaking this threefold essence is comprised of: Becoming, Being, Passing away.

Other threefold meanings offered by the Neptune symbol trident include...

Neptune Trident Symbol Meanings

Birth, Life, Death
Mind, Body, Spirit
Past, Present, Future
These aspects of the Neptune symbol give us a glimpse at how diverse and expansive this energy is.

The god Neptune was born from the union between Saturn (Cronos in Greek) and Rhea (Ops in Greek).

Neptune had a tough childhood, considering his father ate him. In fact, Saturn swallowed up all his children whole so as to control any possibility of usurping his ruling status.

Neptune dealt with his isolation in the belly of Saturn in dreamy, contemplative ways. He used the time to gain introspective clarity, and this allowed him to fathom the complexities of transformation - specifically over a long period of time.

Eventually Jupiter (who escaped becoming Saturn's breakfast with a clever ruse hatched by his mother) overthrew Saturn anyway and rescued Neptune (along with his other siblings) from their father's belly. The siblings were divided to rule amongst various parts of the universe and Neptune was given domain over the waters of the earth.

This is quite fitting as water is symbolic of deeper emotions and dreams. To wit, Neptune symbol meaning, as well as the symbolism behind the god and the planet Neptune include:

Neptune Symbolic Meanings

Dreams
Intuition
Psychic ability
Invention
Magic
Perception
Psychology
Philosophy
Esotericism
Occult
Imagination
Mysticism
Emotion
Shadow/hidden side of life

source: www.whats-your-sign.com...

from what i gather, it would appear that the trident is not exactly a definitive icon, only as explicity as its context.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join