It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain:Hell to pay’ if Russian separatists shot down Malaysian plane

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
John McCain:Hell to pay’ if Russian separatists shot down Malaysian plane

Source
Apparently The Beloved Hero Is Making Nose Yet Again, No Doubt some here will Agree With Him.

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said there would be "hell to pay" if Russia or Russian separatists were involved in the crash of a Malaysian airplane over eastern Ukraine.

McCain said the incident had the markings of someone mistaking the Malaysian airline with a Ukrainian military plane.

If Russia or Russian separatists were involved in the incident, McCain said, "I think there is going to be hell to pay and should be." Still, McCain said people should not yet leap to conclusions, predicting that answers would come in the next few hours.

This is the same John McCain whom promised the new media that the libyan rebels are all moderate and that the Syrian Rebels were also all moderate and promised that he would provide a list of moderate rebel fighters in Syria he hasn't never done it.

Recently on ATS i had noticed a recent wave of Anti Russian posts suggesting and claiming that its always the Russian fault without any actual proof.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
scary isn't it...the first thing i thought was "here we go again" and those war drums just seem to be getting louder and louder.....

this whole situation has a really bad smell that would make a skunk proud

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
American television broadcasts have inexplicably been shut down in Canada.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Yes, but John McCain has turned into Great Uncle McCrankypants. The man is now Grandpa "Old Man Shouts At Cloud" Simpson.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

To be honest I noticed a pretty big wave as you call it of pro-russia posters singing up on ATS right around the time this started heating up..........Maybe.......Nah I am sure it was just a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Yeah, the game is really complex at this point. I'm actually a fan: I respect Senator McCain a great deal, and think this country might be better today if he won the republican primary and was elected in 2000, but he's gotten in over his head in the realm of complex, media/internet driven 21st century warfare here. Nothing makes that more clear than his willingness to align himself with fighters that later turned out to be ISIS. I don't blame him, its just that things are really complex these days. The game is information warfare, and if we aren't carefully it can throw any of us a curve ball. It's made me play the fool too.

The information warfare game is basically about getting some force to blame some other (non-guilty) force for something it did. It could be Russia, it could be anyone. The key idea is that you drain the forces of two enemies simultaneously by getting them to fight each other over things they didn't do.

The defense, humorously, is to be a great big hippy: be willing to talk to people, be willing to make peace, be willing to work things out. But still, so many of the top defense forces in this nation and others consider this weakness, and thus are made to dance on puppet strings at the behest of transnational shadow forces that call no nation home, and are currently projecting vast amounts of force globally, I believe. My sense is its time to make sure are feet are firmly planted on the ground, and be willing to give some hugs, and question if out "enemies" are really our enemies when we give them a chance to be our friends.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

To be honest I noticed a pretty big wave as you call it of pro-russia posters singing up on ATS right around the time this started heating up..........Maybe.......Nah I am sure it was just a coincidence.

Recently i would say its the opposite i would rather say there has being pretty big wave of Pro NATO,McCain,EU/ Candyman posters and supporters on ATS aggressively trying desperately to defend there points and even proving point without posting any actual evidence.

Other then claiming that Russia Today is Propaganda.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

I respect Senator McCain a great deal, and think this country might be better today if he won the republican primary and was elected in 2000, but he's gotten in over his head in the realm of complex,

I have no respect towards Senator McCain, if your beloved McCain was in Charge right now he would have bring back the draft.

If he had won the republican primary and was elected in 2000, right about now we would be in a war agaisnt China and Russia.

Yeah a Great Deal i guess if your into mental idiots for senators.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What's Johm McCain going to do?? Make friends with another Jihadi group to counter the Russians? If it wasn't for Western meddling in the first place, we wouldn't be talking about this tragedy.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Yes, but John McCain has turned into Great Uncle McCrankypants. The man is now Grandpa "Old Man Shouts At Cloud" Simpson.

LOL... McCain just likes to hear himself talk. Even as a conservative, I don't put any stock into what he says. He should retire.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

LOL... McCain just likes to hear himself talk. Even as a conservative, I don't put any stock into what he says. He should retire.

I fully agree. I honour his service - hell the man was tortured! - but he really should retire now. He's getting a bit embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormyIf it wasn't for Western meddling in the first place, we wouldn't be talking about this tragedy.

What? It isn't "western meddling". It's human nature - on both sides!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So if the new ukrainian coup-installed government shot it down, would there be hell to pay? Im guessing not because thats how this works. Probably not if some western intelligence agency did it either. In fact, hell will only be paid if it was related to the latest axis of evil.

Theres not enough info to say what happened yet. I think mr mccain has shown the only thing he cares about, and hint, it aint the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
What kind of hell to pay if the Ukraine did it?

What if it was some Muslim extremists from Saudi Arabia that did, what hell then?

What if it was some provocateur, paid and trained by our country, what kind of hell for who then?

A lot of what ifs, but these things are full of questions that cloud the truth and prevent it's discovery.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

No Doubt some here will Agree With Him.

And others will think McCain just likes to see his name in the papers , at times like these he should just keep his mouth shut unless he's going to go over there and personally open a can of whoopass.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Highly doubt it was the russians who shot it down as ties between russia and malaysia have been good for years .. cant see the russians just up and deciding to shoot down a plane from a country they have good relations with ..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I smell a set up. Happy birthday Patsy.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

McCain was McChurian as much as the current Destroyer in Chief.

They are both dyed-in-the-wool globalists.

McCain has been an oligarchy lapdog probably all his adult life. His father was CINCPAC and so had to be in such a role, as well.

He was chosen to run opposite the Narcissit-in-Chief precisely because he would certainly lose--definitely so with the propaganda machine using Palin to insure it.

He may be somewhat in the information loop . . . or at least a stooge pretend upper level insider source . . . and/or a trial ballooner for the oligarchy. He's still a glorified traitorous stooge of tyranny.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
If he had won the republican primary and was elected in 2000, right about now we would be in a war agaisnt China and Russia.

How would he have gotten a 4th term?

edit on 18-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I don't think there's been an authentic conservative bone in his body . . . perhaps since before birth.

imho, He could more fittingly be called,

--a straw dog
--a red herring
--a traitorous globalist stooge
--a farce
--a charade
--the blathering clueless one
--the disinformation source for the oligarchy
--Mr Misdirection
. . .
. . .

new topics