It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain:Hell to pay’ if Russian separatists shot down Malaysian plane

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Highly doubt it was the russians who shot it down as ties between russia and malaysia have been good for years .. cant see the russians just up and deciding to shoot down a plane from a country they have good relations with ..

By the sounds of it, it was a screw up.

Looks like the separatists did it by mistake.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

WW 3 is still scheduled by the oligarchy, with

according to one or more sources . . . some listing some of the below; others listing different groupings of the below . . .

NK, China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Libya, Mexico and "an European" country . . . and Japan . . . attacking the USA in a rather brazen "surprise" attack.

I just pray it's many months off.

Given all the signs, however, I doubt it would be more than 3 years off and may well be a year or less off.

I just hope it's not in the next 30-90 days.

edit on 18/7/2014 by BO XIAN because: tags

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Japan allying with China and North Korea to attack the USA ?

Sorry but

More chance of seeing Israel become BFF's with Iran and Syria!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hell to pay in this instance and yet when the US Navy shot down an airliner it was excuses all the way.

How soon we forget.

P

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I bet someone said there'd be hell to pay for whoever really started that fire on the deck of the Forrestal...hmmmmm no one really knows though I guess, so no one will ever pay.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't know.

Dimitru Duduman has a very interesting biography and track record.

"CHINA AND RUSSIA ATTACK"

www.handofhelp.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: DarknStormyIf it wasn't for Western meddling in the first place, we wouldn't be talking about this tragedy.

What? It isn't "western meddling". It's human nature - on both sides!

The odds against human nature, the West meddles in everyone's business for better or worse.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

If Russia or Russian separatists were involved in the incident, McCain said, "I think there is going to be hell to pay and should be." Still, McCain said people should not yet leap to conclusions, predicting that answers would come in the next few hours.

Typical american arrogance. And who's going to pay for over 3000 WTC victims? The absurdity is that USA still preaches to the world. I guess at this point american officials have forgotten what hypocrisy is...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So I guess McCain is Obama's new "red line " drawing mouth piece.

The only thing he said that made sense was having the markings of mistaken identity of the plain.

If the Russians admit to that and say they will take care of it then its over... unless we end up in WW3 over what is perceived to be a mistake.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
American television broadcasts have inexplicably been shut down in Canada.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

???????

I haven't lost any of my America news feeds. Or any other programming from the states.
I've been watching cnn.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

No Doubt some here will Agree With Him.

And others will think McCain just likes to see his name in the papers , at times like these he should just keep his mouth shut unless he's going to go over there and personally open a can of whoopass.

He'd probably just end up getting captured again.
edit on 18-7-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Go get 'em, John! Round up some of your family members and fellow congressmen, go over there, and give 'em hell! We got your back! If you make it back, you can count on some of that good ol' American veteran medical care.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: gortex

No Doubt some here will Agree With Him.

And others will think McCain just likes to see his name in the papers , at times like these he should just keep his mouth shut unless he's going to go over there and personally open a can of whoopass.

Ever the optimist, eh?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
What's Johm McCain going to do?? Make friends with another Jihadi group to counter the Russians? If it wasn't for Western meddling in the first place, we wouldn't be talking about this tragedy.

Well essentially he is because he's supporting the terrorists in Ukraine who are bent on defying Russia. McCain is a nut job and a proud Israeli stooge. He is a war monger. It's hard to believe that people like him, left or right, democrat or republic, are a representative of the American people. They need to put this nut in a home somewhere because he's a danger to the American people and other people of the world. He is part of the axis of evil war mongers.

Putin should confront McCain and call him out on his BS.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Yeah, it's sort of like listening to the news today and Tony Abbot showing his anger with Russia because of how they handled the situation or some bs.. He actually speaks like he has authority over Russia or something... I laughed, probably like most of Russia would if they heard him.
edit on 18-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

I don't think there's been an authentic conservative bone in his body . . . perhaps since before birth.

imho, He could more fittingly be called,

--a straw dog
--a red herring
--a traitorous globalist stooge
--a farce
--a charade
--the blathering clueless one
--the disinformation source for the oligarchy
--Mr Misdirection
. . .
. . .

I sense that you just might not like him very much.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

LOL.

I used to give him an ocean tanker full of the benefit of the doubt . . . his Navy service . . . POW status etc. . . .

When I saw what a predictable and "true believer" role he was playing in behalf of the globalist oligarchy . . . and that he was a stalking horse in a cheap tawdry sort of way for one side of the globalist coin . . .

enough was enough already.

'Outta my face, treasonous traitor stooge' was the only reasonable response any patriotic American could have to him, imho.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

McCain is such an embarrassment... When your the Admiral's son... you can screw up over and over again and then become a powerful Senator!!!

McCain likely caused the USS Forrestal fire...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

I think they'd quickly turn him loose again . . . or use him for a door stop.

I don't think they'd put up with his driveling blather.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
American television broadcasts have inexplicably been shut down in Canada.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
Is this still the case?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join