It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Three

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
ISIS vs Iraq... Ukraine vs Russia... Israel vs Gaza... passenger airliner shot down... no peaceful end in sight...

Is it safe to say that we are truly now on the brink of WW3?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Feels that way doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LrdRedhawk

Dont forget the African conflicts too.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Brad Pitts World War Z was ultimate propaganda preparing us for World War 3.

Many large countries will fall into a revolution within the next few years, setting the stage for this New World Order everyone's been talking about.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah!! And Coke and Pepsi

I just think there's a flare-up and it will calm down a little. It will fluctuate either way. The only thing is, now news medias have to sensationalize everything just to get the few viewers that they do. They also sensationalize the weather. I don't see WW3 just yet. I do see America crumbling, though. All the social signs are there for civil war. just my opinion

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Not quite there yet.
But as someone said, feels like it.

But if it were going to be the next world war, I'd be learning how to be a mountain man by now and building me a cabin up north.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Can't we all just get along?" just popped into my head.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LrdRedhawk
ISIS vs Iraq... Ukraine vs Russia... Israel vs Gaza... passenger airliner shot down... no peaceful end in sight...

Is it safe to say that we are truly now on the brink of WW3?

Something is bubbling underneath the surface, and its about to explode. I said the same thing a month or two ago... the pressure just keeps building, and there seems to be no release valve, and a vessel can only hold so much pressure before a microscopic inconsistency within its form has taken just too much, buckles, and the entire vessel explodes violently.

Dont worry though, it will be over soon.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
At a time when the entire world is close to bankruptcy

The only thing that has "saved" the world economies in the past have been WW's

It is logical to assume that "someone" wants a WW and is doing all they can to start it

Right now the USA is militarily weak (smallest and most overworked military since before WWI) ,

the USA nearly bankrupt and continues to print $ and spend like it is not at the brink of a total financial meltdown,

the USA has tons of discouraged workers (people who after years of trying have given up looking for jobs)

the USA is morally bankrupt
making it illegal to be homeless, and giving homes to people who are not citizens just for showing up -
making it illegal in many towns in the US to feed the homeless, while taking billions from US citizens to feed people who cross the border

and at every turn, someone is screaming in the world that the USA has a "responsibility" to step in and save (name the country/name the religious group/ name the racial group)

China has so many males and so few females that sociologically and historically it needs to go to war to cull the male population before the frustrated males cause internal problems

I could go country by country and list why a WW would be considered a good thing by it's leadership, and the collective leadership of the world

WW's tend to put countries back into financial stability

WW's definitely cull excess males (of which there is a worldwide surplus due to selective abortion and female infantcide)

WW's also tend to restore morality to countries

.......... the USA is definitely the most sexually immoral country in the world (see our entertainment industry that we export world wide)

I can see where world leaders might conspire to have a WW to "restore balance" as they perceive it,
of course, at the expense of the "little people" who are little more to them than ants.

I am normally not a conspiracy person, but "something is rotten in Denmark" my friend.

edit on 17-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: highlight salient points

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
No no and of course no.
There has always been conflict in the world but we haven't been in a constant state of world wide war.
I don't think it will ever happen again myself. I think as a whole we are smarter now. Plus the weapons we have now could literally destroy the planet. No one wins that war. w reply to: LrdRedhawk

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As Nostradamus predicted it is possible to start bunch of conflicts that will end in full scale war, and we should move South, because Europa will be nuked. In the span of 5-10 years, starting at the end of this one.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The World is already at War, IMO I believe 9/11 will go down in history as the start date for WW3.

What is the definition otherwise for a World War?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

That is exactly what my generation said to the people in power

look how we turned out (see the Clinton and Bush era's)

sad huh?

Unfortunately as long as history was written, no one has ever just gotten along

Nice and ideal as that would be, won't happen

because people in power want the power

they can't keep power if everyone gets along, because then we won't need the people in power

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
No no and of course no.
There has always been conflict in the world but we haven't been in a constant state of world wide war.
I don't think it will ever happen again myself. I think as a whole we are smarter now. Plus the weapons we have now could literally destroy the planet. No one wins that war. w reply to: LrdRedhawk

Yes, someone wins

the people who want the worlds population reduced to 500,000 total

The people in power, in charge of the governments who will ride it out in bunkers and then get to keep their power by right of survival

The people who want all human kind destroyed and the planet returned to mother earth, yes those people exist and not a few of them are powerful people.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I've always had an empathic personality that's been amazingly accurate. Call it intuition or gut feelings or whatever. Right now my gut feeling is not good at all about our immediate future.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Pepsi the company said its logo (that blue and red thing) is called the Pepsi Globe. It is made up of American colors obviously representing our country. With the new version of the can held side ways, we get this:

America is dead

Here we get Michael Jackson is dead

Obviously Pepsi's message is anti-american and supportive of a revolution/WW3 agenda.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Probably the strongest reason why there will be a WW3 is because the B.R.I.C.S. are making their move for their own currency independent of the IMF. If ever there was a reason for war by the Powers That Be, that's it.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
for sure current events would seem to indicate so.
the world has been at war, to some degree, for as long as i can remember.
it never really stops.

it's what we do.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hey, it's starting basically in the same place the other two did, so if it is WW-III? It's eastern europe. I don't care. The U.S. economy gets cranked up. this is a PERFECT time for the U.S. to withdraw from NATO!
But there is NOBODY in the U.S. government who is capable of thinking that clearly. The U.S. has two oceans and canada as a buffer. And while the euopeans are butchering each other? The U.S. military can focus it's attention on our own gaza strip, sometimes refered to as mexico!

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: revolution2016

Pretty cool! I wonder, are there more "specialty" cans besides the M.J. one? Kind of bizarre that an aluminum can is starting to mimic current events and history

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join