It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Three

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
At a time when the entire world is close to bankruptcy

I am normally not a conspiracy person, but "something is rotten in Denmark" my friend.

I offer you another quote from Shakespeare

" Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"

I fear the dogs will be set loose in the not too distant future.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Well, by definition, we ARE there now.

world war
noun
a war involving many large nations in all different parts of the world. The name is commonly given to the wars of 1914–18 and 1939–45, although only the second of these was truly global.

South/North Korea
US/pick one
Russia/Ukraine
Several African nations
Syria/Syria
Israel/Palestine/Egypt
I think it is safe to say we are in the midst of WW3

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I concur with your thoughts exactly. The Politicians won't use the terminology and instead use phrases such as "War On Terror" but in real terms the World is at War.

edit on 17.7.2014 by flammadraco because: In to On

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

I concur with your thoughts exactly. The Politicians won't use the terminology and instead use phrases such as "War In Terror" but in real terms the World is at War.

I agree with the terminology they use as well. As far as I am concerned, we have been in WW3 since at least 2003 when we were at "war" with the "terrorist", Afghanistan, and the Iraq "invasion".

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To be honest, what worries me, with all of this going on everywhere else, is what is going to happen here in America?

It just takes two planes into buildings, to get us motivated, right?
Then we are right in the thick of everyone else's business
edit on 17-7-2014 by chiefsmom because: clarify

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'd say it started 9/11 2001 and IMO that's what history books of the future will say.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tencap77

It is not only Pepsi, Coke is just as suspect. Check this out:

Not the best picture, but if you google: Coke No Mohammed No Mecca, you get tons of stuff.

Anti-American and Anti-Religious = Pepsi and Coke

Very recent ad for Pepsi. "Live for now" basically meaning we are all going to die lol. Goes with the America is dead statement.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: revolution2016
a reply to: Fylgje

Pepsi the company said its logo (that blue and red thing) is called the Pepsi Globe. It is made up of American colors obviously representing our country. With the new version of the can held side ways, we get this:

America is dead

Here we get Michael Jackson is dead

Obviously Pepsi's message is anti-american and supportive of a revolution/WW3 agenda.

Pepsi.....Never Forget

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Fylgje

Pepsi the company said its logo (that blue and red thing) is called the Pepsi Globe. It is made up of American colors obviously representing our country. With the new version of the can held side ways, we get this:

America is dead

Here we get Michael Jackson is dead

Obviously Pepsi's message is anti-american and supportive of a revolution/WW3 agenda.

I was intrigued at your post and looking for more. Stumbled upon this-

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

and this is relevant to the topic at hand how?

Love for you guys to explain how you see these cans

are like South Park

and predict future events

specifically WWIII, which at first most probably won't involve the USA

The USA military is too small, too tired, too overworked, too PTSD's, too unappreciated and thrown away like dirty rags when the government is done with them.

edit on 17-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: clarify

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Don't worry. We have two oceans and canada protecting us. If nukes are involved? the whole planet gets fried in one day. conventional war? that's ACTUALLY what our military is DESIGNED for!. the only problem we have? BArrack Carter, Sorry Jimmy Obama in the white house and a JCS that is so far up the CINC's butt they are incapable of THINKING like professional soldiers. No worries. There are VERY MANY of us that still do! They WILL cal us back for the big show !
We all gotta go sometimes. 2014 works for me !

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The US won't get involved for awhile, but it will eventually

But the US won't get involved at first in a WW because:
The USA has no more resources

The USA has abandoned the discouraged worker (people who have given up after years of trying to get work)

The USA has abandoned the homeless and made it illegal in many communities to help them (many communities have made feeding the homeless illegal)

The USA has abandoned our unemployed by bringing in hundreds of thousands of people to take the few open jobs that are left in the USA

The USA is too broke,

The USA is too desolate,

The USA is too beat down to join any fight until:

the USA makes enough $$ off the WW to rebuild and then will most likely join the WW

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I was replying to the Pepsi can post with Mad Magazine Pepsi Cans (which, by the way, I believe show the true intellectual level of the USA). I was not trying to make a statement, just replying to another poster.

I've been deep and heavy in this all day long and it has been a depressing day regarding world events. I make no apologies for needing to digress. Feel free to check out my other more meaningful posts if this one bothers you.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Have you noticed how America did not join both world wars until they figured out who would win, therefore be able to pay for the huge amounts of war material and ammunition that would get used?
Although uncle Joe pulled a fast one and stopped paying for the American and British supplies the minuet Von Rundstead put pen to paper.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Sorry I came off as rude, I've been on ATS too much today myself. After awhile, well...anyway...sorry

Actually your post didn't bother me. I was just wondering what your message was about how this may foretell the future. Do you see an conspiracy in it? Kind like people have done with South Park?

edit on 17-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: apology

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
The World is already at War, IMO I believe 9/11 will go down in history as the start date for WW3.

What is the definition otherwise for a World War?

I always thought it started then also, its just taking a while to get properly underway...

Hopefully things will calm down.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Live stream
rt.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

If amyone watched the livestream I link, there was numerous flares fired. As well as an explosion and the sounds of other explosions. Now it's daytime so they stopped throwing flares. You can hear explosions in the distance though.

update: Now they're showing footage of injured people getting attended
edit on 17-7-2014 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You can not have a world war unless you have two sides. Right now the US is more military dominate that at any other time in its history. When you add that US allies you have 90% of the worlds defense spending. And for the love of history try reading some and you will see just how peaceful the world is right now compared to any other time. I would have hate to have seen you people during the cold war when the US and its allies were vastly out numbered and half the planet was on the other side.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

a reply to: tencap77

It is not only Pepsi, Coke is just as suspect. Check this out:

Not the best picture, but if you google: Coke No Mohammed No Mecca, you get tons of stuff.

Anti-American and Anti-Religious = Pepsi and Coke

Very recent ad for Pepsi. "Live for now" basically meaning we are all going to die lol. Goes with the America is dead statement.

Or live for NWO ... just jumping on the 'moving things around' bandwagon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join