It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Putin's plane might have been the target for Ukrainian missile - sources

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Alternatively, this idea is disinformation being put forward by the Russians (look at the source) to distract from the suggestion that they and/or their supporters were responsible for shooting down a civilian aircraft and killing civilians.
This, too, is the kind of thing that happened in the Cold War.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ahh c'mon guys - without RT the western media wouldn't even have any footage to be playing on the news. Seriously - half the stuff on CNN is stamped RT but it must all be fake since it is RT.

This could be disinfo from RT certainly but if it happens to be true that adds quite the angle to this story!

In all reality - yes the separatists Putin is supporting probably shot it down but are we forgetting the western backed ISIS beheading and murdering their way through Iraq? Russia plays this proxy war game because the west introduced it and it has been very effective.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Isn't Putin still in Brazil or something?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Perhaps all of you slamming RT for propaganda should actually read the article before.

They post both sides of the story and by end actually don't agree with the headline/source.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Russia already invaded Ukraine so the whole act of war issue has pretty much sailed.

A stretch on the Putin plane same path theory. Putin is not stupid enough to fly over a country he is technically at war with. Secondly, for those discussing assassination, bear in mind that times of armed conflict places the head of the military as a legitimate military target, which is what Putin could be classified as.

The comment by Putin spoke volumes though on his opinion on who should bear responsibility for the shoot down. To me that screams Russia / Pro Russians failed to ID the aircraft before they shot it down.
edit on 17-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
People slam RT as biased ... and I agree it is. CNN would be the America's equivalent biased redneck news.

We really have 3 options on who shot it down...

Ukraine - Possible
Russia - Possible

but I still think it was a balls up by rebels with captured Ukraine Buk system as they don't have the INTEL to know which plane is military or Civi.

For Russia or Ukraine to shoot down a airliner is just a bad idea. Then again, it has happened before. I still think the last Malay passenger plane was shot down by American or Chinese G2A

Past examples

Korean Air Lines Flight 902 by Russians
Libyan Airlines Flight 114 by Israel
Aerolinee Itavia Flight 870 - by NATO
Cathay Pacific VR-HEU - by Chinese
Iran Air Flight 655 by americans

So hey ...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins
a reply to: Rosinitiate

What a joke. Putin's people shoot down a civilian passage plane and now we are supposed to suspect that it was Ukraine doing it by mistake and they were really after Putin? Wake up people! This is RT at it's finest.

What evidence is there of any of that statement? Only the coup group that took control of Ukraine (most of it) this year claiming this is the case.

So, what's the motive for Russia shooting down a Malaysian civilian plane? Someone failed detective school. Sorry, I know that's harsh, but you REALLY jumped to a conclusion based on less evidence than what you are ripping.

Does anyone remember when the group now known as ISIS accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons, and everyone was like "syria used chemical weapons on civilians!" and then it was actually that group now known as ISIS who did it?

Does anyone remember the Jewish registration flyer hoax in Eastern Ukraine? Remember who the first group was to say it was Russians and Eastern Ukrainians making Jews register? Same guys that are saying Russia shot down a civilian airliner for no reason.

Does anyone remember anything that happened the last few months??
edit on 18-7-2014 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Does anyone remember when the group now known as ISIS accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons, and everyone was like "syria used chemical weapons on civilians!" and then it was actually that group now known as ISIS who did it?

Does anyone remember the Jewish registration flyer hoax in Eastern Ukraine? Remember who the first group was to say it was Russians and Eastern Ukrainians making Jews register? Same guys that are saying Russia shot down a civilian airliner for no reason.

Nah why remember factual incidents where western propaganda was caught lying! It is only mother russian RT that would ever do this!! Lol honestly being an American, it cracks me up like none other when people take up the whole RT propaganda routine. They may have their own issues but are not any where near as messed up as our entire MSM system is, you literally can not believe one story to be based on fact!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amFriday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rjbaggins
Listen shills... please stay off the channel if all you are spewing is nonsense....

At least they give you an account with a few stars and comments now... instead of fresh accts so u seem legit...

rjbaggins and BugOut.... please bug out... or add more than duh.... 'You see it musta been the Ruskies' Msm says so...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sorry, but most (not all), of you people posting here are complete morons..!!

The Pro-Russian forces already boasted about shooting down the plane on their own damned twitter page, before taking it off after realising their mistake.

Try using your heads instead of coming up with a billion dumbass theories or arguing in light of the facts regardless..

A bunch of dumb, inbred, farmers who can't even tie their own sho laces, were given sophisticated weaponry by the Russians and shot down a civilian jet as a consequence.

This all lands squarely on Vlad Pooptins head, he screwed up, the Russian Military screwed up and the Pro-Russian rebels screwed up...

End of freaking story.!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: rjbaggins

What a joke. Putin's people shoot down a civilian passage plane and now we are supposed to suspect that it was Ukraine doing it by mistake and they were really after Putin? Wake up people! This is RT at it's finest.

Seems to me there has being a recent waves of Anti Russian Statements and posters siding and sticking by Ukraine's billionaire candyman whom hasn't done anything for the Ukrainian people its ironic for War Hawks to claim that the fighters in East Ukraine tried to shoot down a civilian passage plane.

You War Hawks have being proven wrong a number of times on Libya, Iraq, Syria and now some here are sticking noses where they shouldn't be just like they shouldn't have in Yusgalavia.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad2000

The Pro-Russian forces already boasted about shooting down the plane on their own damned twitter page, before taking it off after realising their mistake.

Oh Really on Twitter? how do you know its there twitter account? during the war in Libya, Syria there has a being a number of accounts fake accounts claiming to be the official channel of the rebels, opposition etc,.

In the end they have being proven that they weren't what they claimed whom they claimed to be.

This all lands squarely on Vlad Pooptins head, he screwed up,

Care to provide some actual evidence that somehow Putin has screwed up? or his the one behind all this in Ukraine.

[ Don't bother posting me those links from NED Sources or articles from Kievpost ]

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparta
Perhaps all of you slamming RT for propaganda should actually read the article before.

They post both sides of the story and by end actually don't agree with the headline/source.

Thats the main problem with those Anti Russia Today folks they dont read the article before either commenting or posting there opinion on the matter slamming either Russia or Russians in general.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Get off yer freakin high horse mate and stop with the conspiracy bull#### just this once.

Facts are facts....

This was Pro-Russian forces plain and simple, alright.

Sometimes things are just what they appear to be, and idiot "armchair lawyers" and "Conspiracy nutjobs", try to make it look so much more complicated.

Putin is responsible because he gave those dumb hicks the weapons. So yeah, he's guilty.

I truly hope the US and EU governments do now decide to fully fund, arm and support the Ukraine and I hope the Pro-Russian forces get their butts handed to em'...!!

edit on 18-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ironclad2000

Get off yer freakin high horse mate and stop with the conspiracy bull#### just this once.

Facts are facts....

Sometimes things are just what they appear to be, and idiot "armchair lawyers" and "Conspiracy nutjobs", try to make it look so much more complicated.

Putin is responsible because he gave those dumb hicks the weapons. So yeah, he's guilty.

Facts are facts....
Facts by whom? the western mainstream media whom being desperately trying to force Russia into an War with Ukraine since the independence Crimea has being given to?

So again please do say which facts cause thus far i haven't seen any facts from the westren mainstream news outlets nor from some in here whom being aggressively attacking other users just because they arent joining your NATO war bandwagon.

Care to prove it? dont bother posting links from Kiev post or vice verse.

Are you just upset that your rebels have lost in Syria? and now have turned on by supporting a billionaire government whom hasn't anything for the Ukrainian people?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Oh, sorry, My bad....

It was a Co-Ukraine / CIA plot to thrust Russia and the West into a long standing war...

Elvis and MJ "whom are still well and alive", have been living in the Ukraine as CIA operatives and they oversaw the entire operation, after receiving their orders from our reptilian, alien overlords to down that civilian jet.....

Sorry mate, I was totally wrong,... I momentarily forgot my tinfoil hat and started to think like a rational person and see the world for what it is.

Sarcasm off /

edit on 18-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Oh, sorry, My bad....

It was a Co-Ukraine / CIA plot to thrust Russia and the West into a long standing war...

Elvis and MJ "whom are still well and alive", have been living in the Ukraine as CIA operatives and they oversaw the entire operation, after receiving their orders from our reptilian, alien overlords to down that civilian jet.....

Sorry mate, I was totally wrong,... I momentarily forgot my tinfoil hat and started to think like a rational person and see the world for what it is.

Sarcasm off /

You know just using basic logic, once the flight was reported as shot down one of my first posts was: "I wonder what Israel is doing in Gaza while we are all looking at Ukraine." Within an hour it was reported that Israel sent in ground troops. Just a coincidence right? Or maybe it was Russia who attempted to distract the world on behalf of Israel, you know, because they're friends and all

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
ADP reply to: Ironclad2000

You are clearly an idiot. You have been asked repeatedly to provide proof for your claims. Plain and simple. agent_USA_supporter isn't making claims like you, just sticking to facts and not making presumptions. Its pretty wide spread knowledge that Ukrainian forces are supported by NATO. No one know who did what which is why the next challenge is getting and int'l investigation team on the ground safely, in a war zone.

You truly are coming across as a shill the more you post anti Russian sentiments like you have. Based on your feelings of RT, you may as well stop listening to all mainstream media, as its all paid for govt sided propaganda. No matter what side you're on!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
RT corrected this false report yesterday. It now says that Putins presidential jet didn't flow over Ukraine lately.

Some good news sources correct their reports if they turn out to be wrong.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Facts are facts....

I truly hope the US and EU governments do now decide to fully fund, arm and support the Ukraine and I hope the Pro-Russian forces get their butts handed to em'...!!

Oh look, someone uninvolved with no inside data is declaring what the "facts" are on this situation before the world even knows the truth...and he is calling others here "idiots" for not joining him on his lark.

And he bases his conclusion on a "twitter" post.

Man, I so wish I was as smart as you...using all that "logic", instead of questioning the story. Lord knows that nothing could be a clever piece of disinformation and nothing deserves to be second guessed.

Just accept the first report and carry on. That's what smart people do in times of war when huge governments that have been reported/documanted using disinformation countless times are involved.

ya...these people asking questions are the dumb ones. YOU now are smart...cus you ask no questions and already have your blame set on one target.

Gotta love new accounts.

MM
edit on 18-7-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join