It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The person who farted is usually the quickest to pass the blame to another.. I will be patiently waiting as the story develops before choosing what I believe! A truly sad day!

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Flightradar24 has caught several airlines in recent days flying through Ukrainian airspace. Every one of the airlines has stated recently that they were no longer flying through the airspace, due to the conflict going on, in the interest of safety.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Flightradar24 has caught several airlines in recent days flying through Ukrainian airspace. Every one of the airlines has stated recently that they were no longer flying through the airspace, due to the conflict going on, in the interest of safety.

Yeah, our beloved Finnair was one of them they actually did fly over there yesterday... But everybody thought that they were in safe altitude regarding manpads... It didnt occur to anyone that somebody fires a missile that can reach that altitude... the safe altitude limit was if i recall correctly 32000 ft
edit on 7/18/2014 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/18/2014 by zoomer72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolarz79
a reply to: BMorris

One question about your passport. Did your passport survived accident like this Malaysian 777 ? If so then they should make tanks from this material :>

I have seen footage of entire toilet paper rolls floating down where the plane hit. Obviously, toilet paper is not exactly the most sturdiest and rugged material there is. It "survived" too and didn't even burn, despite coming from a plane which crashed into a firey ball!!

People, stop ASSUMING things and come to false conclusions. The problem with many conspiracy theories: "It cannot be that...." --- and yet, so often, things CAN be.
edit on 7/18/2014 by NoRulesAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Everyone in the world talk about this disaster..

meanwhile israeli tanks rolled into Gaza and no one even noticed

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
more news, Kiev agreed that new russia army, does not process ground systems to bombard at that height... Only Kiev had that in that area

link
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: Psynic

Can you see my post immediately prior to yours?

Are you able to answer my question?

Are you receiving CNN tv at the present time?

Your posts are visible.. don't know about the TV stations though

All American TV channels are frozen still images.

I've never experienced anything similar.

It must be your provider, because mine is fine on all channels. Try calling whoever you kick money to for TV service every month, they might appreciate a heads-up on a glitch/malfunction. If you're on "rabbit ears", dunno what to tell ya there. Could be a boob tube on the fritz in either case, too.

Either way, I very highly doubt the crash in Ukraine has a damn thing to do with your TV service.

link   
a reply to: zoomer72

They haven't said which ones, but usually, even in these situations the air travel corridors are pretty sancrosanct, as much as they can be. But you're right, they all thought they were safe, because there were only MANPADS seen until now.

link   

Malaysia Airlines also gave a breakdown of the known nationalities of the 283 passengers: 154 were Dutch, 27 were Australians, 28 were Malaysians, 12 were Indonesian, nine were from the United Kingdom, four were from Germany; four were from Belgium, three were from the Philippines and one was Canadian. Authorities were still trying to determine the nationalities of the other passengers.

the interpol should check that lone canadian passenger.. must be a lone terrorist of some kind..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo
Everyone in the world talk about this disaster..

meanwhile israeli tanks rolled into Gaza and no one even noticed

Yeah, time for ISIS to recapture headlines. And then maybe Miley Cyrus' tit will fall out at a concert and the media will ignore the wars for a month.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: stolarz79
a reply to: BMorris

One question about your passport. Did your passport survived accident like this Malaysian 777 ? If so then they should make tanks from this material :>

It doesn't matter HOW FAR a passport falls, it's not going to tear or fold or crumple up like a "tank" would and due to its aerodynamics would NOT reach terminal velocity.

There is no point in trying to prove anything by the condition of recovered passports.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
False Flag : Australian Family Has Been Hit By Both Malaysian Airlines Tragedies
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1022163/pg1
edit on 18-7-2014 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

There is no point in trying to prove anything by the condition of recovered passports.

Well there are questions since some of them are cut and holes are punched in them, thus making them invalid

edit on 18-7-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Not sure if it has already been posted or if my links have worked.. Video footage from MH17 before take off. (www.youtube.com...)

Published on Jul 17, 2014
Repost from Passenger Md Ali Md Salim or otherwise known as Halu Satonaka (@masa1777 on instagram) who was on his way home to Malaysia from Amsterdam, Netherlands.

**VIDEO DESCRIPTION**
The last glimpse of the downed Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 was captured by Malaysian passenger Md Ali Md Salim moments before departure.

The 14-second video, which was uploaded on his Instagram account, showed other passengers stowing their luggage in the overhead compartment.

In the caption of the Instagram video, the 30-year-old seemed to have expressed his jitters flying home.

"Bismillah... #hatiadasikitgentar (In the name of God... feeling a little bit nervous)", read the caption.

An announcement, believed to be the voice of the pilot, could be heard in the background. "At the moment, we are on the final stages of boarding and cargo loading. Once again, please ensure all your phones are off for the flight to..." said the pilot, before the video ended.

Md Ali, a psychology PhD student at Erasmus University Rotterdam, was reported to be heading home to celebrate the upcoming Hari Raya in Muar, Johor.

Flight MH17 disappeared from radar screens in eastern Ukraine at around 1415 GMT, hours after the Boeing 777, bound for Kuala Lumpur, had taken off from Amsterdam's Schiphol airport.

It is believed to have been accidentally shot down 50km from the Ukraine-Russia border.

Malaysia Airlines, in a statement, confirmed that there were a total of 298 passengers and 15 crew members on board.

Among them were 43 Malaysians including the crew members and two infants.

edit on 18-7-2014 by VexedSoul because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2014 by VexedSoul because: Embedded video

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Can you see my post immediately prior to yours?

Are you able to answer my question?

Are you receiving CNN tv at the present time?

Your posts are visible.. don't know about the TV stations though

All American TV channels are frozen still images.

I've never experienced anything similar.

Either way, I very highly doubt the crash in Ukraine has a damn thing to do with your TV service.

I would expect American cable TV to be confined to the US only in an emergency.

In light of the situation, I don't believe your expletive is warranted.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Well there are questions since some of them are cut and holes are punched in them, thus making them invalid

I said that the passports were not damaged by the crash.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
One of the British passengers have been named and it was Glenn Thomas a World Health Organisation spokesperson and former BBC Employee.

Link To news Story

The first British victim of the Malaysia Airlines crash disaster has been named as World Health Organisation spokesperson Glenn Thomas.

It is understood he was one of more than 100 researchers who were aboard the flight on their way to an international Aids conference in Australia.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

replying for convenience as I can't find the quoted post. There were 173 Dutch aboard, not 154.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I said that the passports were not damaged by the crash.

You don't seem to understand that you CAN NOT fly with an invalid Passport. Those Passports can not be the real passports of the passengers

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wycky
Has anyone mentioned or Debunked this www.flightradar24.com...
according to flightrader24 Flight MH17 was cancelled and never left the ground...?

The arrival is cancelled. Flightaware showed the departure and progress.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join