It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: milomilo

Thanks for posting that,i am starting to believe that it was an false flag then your image makes a lot sense after seeing a lot of war drums coming from the western side today.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wel i do not think this is a false flag, they shot it down and realized later that it was civilian.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: clay2 baraka

He is right about that the area is indeed a war zone so how why wasn't the airliner have being aware of that?

wrong wrong wrong.. the pilot was diverted from the safe southern route and into over the dangerous route..

Look at the previous routes and look at the malaysian airlines route after they are ordered to divert

the creator of this false flag is Ukraine Kiev Junta backed by CIA.. they divert this plane over danger area, shot it down using their missile and accuse the rebel and russian as the culprit..

and in other part of the world , Israeli ground forces moving into Gaza" -while the world is looking the other way ????

This has the hallmarks of a false flag. Israel is exploiting the incident to reduce exposure of their invasion of Gaza. It may well be that Ukraine organized this operation with Mossad operatives since they already in ukraine along with CIA.

Dont you remember the mossad agents dancing and clapping in USA when they saw Twin Tower goes boom ? totally CIA/Mossad false-flag that 9-11.. and if these evil guys dont care about killing their own civilians, why should they care about other nation's ?

The controllers work in a highly secure and guarded facility with numerous folks on shift at a given time.

These controllers are proud of thier status in thier country. They are a very few that control the entire airspace for the country from one facility.

To suggest that these controllers deliberately diverted the aircraft into harms way is absurd.

-atcgod
edit on 18-7-2014 by AtcGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
By the way, my passport looks also "brand new", even if it is several years old. (In fact I just checked, my passport is ten years old). Reason being that passports (at least the newer European ones) A) are laminated and B) usually sit somewhere stored, it's not something you take out every day to play football with or drag it through mud.

Yeah, my passport for international traveling looks shiny new too. And it is 5 years old iirc.
We EU citizens have 2 "passports" (a national one, that you should carry with you while at home and an international one for traveling). It isn't suprising, that theses documents look all brand new, because the traveling passports will only be used when traveling outside of the EU to countries, where your national passport isn't enough as legal document.

And yes.. that whole thing is a real tragedy. I don't know who did it and why but I hope, that those who did it will terminally be punished for this crime. Whether it be the Ukraine Forces, the pro-russian separatists or a third party like Israel.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: milomilo

originally posted by: Psynic
What's happened to CNN?

My TV has locked up with a LIVE shot of Tony AButt captioned: "This is not an accident, it's a crime".

this Tony Abutt guy really an embarassment to australia, he is the same with those Abe guy who kowtow to USA .. Australian and Japan participate in sanctioning Russia... What the heck ? why would these nations meekly do everything the US orders them to do ?

also this tony abutt guy also part of the disinformation when he said MH370 fell west of aussie.. totally criminal

Ummm.. Maybe because the plain was bound for Australia and full of Aussies...

Dunno bout you mate, but that's a good enough reason for me for Australia to go along with sanctions. This was paramount to an act of war on Australia, Malaysia and the EU, as well as any other country whom had ppls on board..
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ironclad2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
Wel i do not think this is a false flag, they shot it down and realized later that it was civilian.

about this video, there is many versions of this video it seems.. look the video in my country, some differences

www.zougla.gr...

it seems someone is creating them, for its country. Put them side by side...
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH AMERICAN TELEVISION NETWORKS??

My cable is ONLY showing Canadian networks.

ALL USA channels are FROZEN!

IS anyone receiving American broadcasts at the moment?

Are all American Broadcasts BLOCKED outside of the US???

Has IT begun?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Yawn. Those videos remind me of these.

Infamous Bin Laden "Confession" Video.

What needs an explanation?
9/11/01 WTC goes bye bye 11/9/01
Bin Laden makes the tape. (If that really is him)

So in this case.

1.Ukrainian Army in recent weeks were losing heavily to the fighters in East Ukraine. Needed a Morale boost.
2.Talks of War in Gaza.
3.Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Suddenly appears in a war zone. Then gets shut down by an unknown group.

4.Ukraine billionaire Candy man and western's sweet heart blames Russia and the fighters in the east. Yet the Ukrainian billionaire Candy has being to getting bad press for him to explain the recent losses.

And now this happens. So its not a false flag? i would suggest differently.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Yawn. Those videos remind me of these.

Infamous Bin Laden "Confession" Video.

[yvid]KhctMpvszqQ[/yvid

What needs an explanation?
9/11/01 WTC goes bye bye 11/9/01
Bin Laden makes the tape. (If that really is him)

So in this case.

1.Ukrainian Army in recent weeks were losing heavily to the fighters in East Ukraine. Needed a Morale boost.
2.Talks of War in Gaza.
3.Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Suddenly appears in a war zone. Then gets shut down by an unknown group.

4.Ukraine billionaire Candy man and western's sweet heart blames Russia and the fighters in the east. Yet the Ukrainian billionaire Candy has being to getting bad press for him to explain the recent losses.

And now this happens. So its not a false flag? i would suggest differently.

Can you see my post immediately prior to yours?

Are you able to answer my question?

Are you receiving CNN tv at the present time?
edit on -05:0020147512014-07-18T03:51:20-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Yes, just now i read an article on Z.H to about different time stamps.
But there should be people who know this language and who can confirm that what we read is indeed what they say.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What's really suspicious is all the AIDS researchers that were killed on the plane,

link

coincidence?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Today (July 17) I heard a BBC news report on National Public Radio about a Malaysian airliner being shot down in Ukraine. The reporting might have been honest, but it sounded like a frame-up of Russia and the Ukrainian “separatists.” As the BBC solicited more biased opinions, the broadcast ended with a report from social media that separatists had brought down the airliner with a Russian weapon system.

No one on the program wondered what the separatists had to gain by shooting down an airliner. Instead, the discussion was whether once Russian responsibility was established, would this force the EU to endorse tougher US sanctions against Russia. The BBC was following Washington’s script and heading the story where Washington wanted it to go.

The appearance of a Washington operation is present. All the warmongers were ready on cue. US Vice President Joe Biden declared that the airliner was “blown out of the sky.” It was “not an accident.” Why would a person without an agenda be so declarative prior to having any information? Clearly, Biden was not implying that it was Kiev that blew the airliner out of the sky. Biden was at work in advance of the evidence blaming Russia. Indeed, the way Washington operates, it will pile on blame until it needs no evidence.

Senator John McCain jumped on the supposition that there were US citizens aboard to call for punitive actions against Russia before the passenger list and the cause of the airliner’s fate are known.

The “investigation” is being conducted by Washington’s puppet regime in Kiev. I think we already know what the conclusion will be.

The probability is high that we are going to have more fabricated evidence, such as the fabricated evidence presented by US Secretary of State Colin Powell to the UN “proving” the existence of the non-existent Iraqi “weapons of mass destruction.” Washington has succeeded with so many lies, deceptions and crimes that it believes that it can always succeed again.

At this time as I write, we have no reliable information about the airliner, but the Roman question always pertains: “Who benefits?” There is no conceivable motive for separatists to shoot down an airliner, but Washington did have a motive–to frame-up Russia–and possibly a second motive. Among the reports or rumors there is one that says Putin’s presidential plane flew a similar route to that of the Malaysian airliner within 37 minutes of one another.

This report has led to speculation that Washington decided to rid itself of Putin and mistook the Malaysian airliner for Putin’s jet. RT reports that the two airplanes are similar in appearance. rt.com...

Paul CR

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Novorossiya's public message on the incident:

edit on 18-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro

1 Passport which is valid for international travel, and 1 National Identity Card, which is valid for travel across Schengen Signatory Nations (most of the EU but excludes Norway, Sweden, and the UK).

Even my 12 years old expired passport, still looks brand new (aside from the corner cut off it by the passports office to invalidate it when I renewed it).

Most people keep important documents like passports, in safe and secure storage when not in use, and people are suprised they look "brand new", seriously?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   

does it matter? if its actors who make several auditions... lol they stupid also.... There is also different centers, because they add different subs.
edit on 18-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Im lost for words over this... i work in civil aviation and this is just... i dont have words..
Latest on the news ..atleast here in Finland is the plane was shot down with Buk-missile system...
And Ukranian intelligence has captured separatist conversations which implicate that they shot it down...
Buddy of mine has been involved with this missile system and first thing he said that if anyone claims that they shot down that plane by accident is an utter lyer... it takes years of training to operate that system and when using it you know exactly what youre firing at..

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BMorris

One question about your passport. Did your passport survived accident like this Malaysian 777 ? If so then they should make tanks from this material :>

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
This was in the David Icke Headlines this morning!

Explain to me how "the West" "wants" a war with Russia?

TBH, a war with RUSSIA is likely the *least* thing we want, first it would be an ultimate catastrophe (WW3 basically), secondly we cannot even afford it.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

Your posts are visible.. don't know about the TV stations though

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
a reply to: Psynic

Your posts are visible.. don't know about the TV stations though

All American TV channels are frozen still images.

I've never experienced anything similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join