It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You might be right that they did not descend, but I have read news accounts quoting the airline stating the opposite.

Any chance you can find those reports and link to them, because the airlines themselves have said there were no deviations in their original flight plan that was set by Eurocontrol.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

It is American plan to force unwilling Europeans into Ukraine mess.

And the funny thing is we aren't part of the EU, but we are the ones running the show over there...so the US is the kingpin of the world and can tell everyone what to do, really?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

desist from creating stories?
Are you for real? 298 people were murdered when russian militants shot MH17 out of the sky.
You know what we read and hear all the time? it is fake, those human bodies were not real, they were rubber dolls.
It is a false flag, this is not MH17, it is MH370 which has been placed there, the aircraft was loaded with dead bodies, people who lost their loved ones are being harassed, it must be fake, USA is the satan, Netherlands and Amsterdam 'the moral sin' is the concept symbol of the rotten corrupt west, this opposed to the real value of Putins deep spiritual Russia.
And here you are telling me to desist from creating stories.....

If you have read the link which i posted you would have seen that fact checking is currently being done on that story.
It will be either debunked, or more sources become available that confirm its accuracy.

From day one Russia has not denied any involvement, instead they resorted to defending themselves and try to put the blame on Ukraine, this says a lot.
If they were not involved they would have said so, but we all know who Igor Strellkov is and Alexander Borodai, you know? the leaders of the socalled separatists who have been training in camps since 2009 for the armed uprising in Ukraine.

I feel sorry for the Russians in Russia, they are great people, Ukrainians too, it was heartwarming to see how they reacted and helped with collecting the human remains and personal stuff so they could be brought back home.
What a shock it must have been for them when the pieces aircraft and all the human bodies were falling in their yard, through the roof, in the fields..

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

I feel sorry for the Russians in Russia, they are great people, Ukrainians too, it was heartwarming to see how they reacted and helped with collecting the human remains and personal stuff so they could be brought back home.
What a shock it must have been for them when the pieces aircraft and all the human bodies were falling in their yard, through the roof, in the fields..

I agree with you on that, except for the fact some of those who were helping were also looting and using the dead passengers credit cards.( supposedly I should add ).

www.thewire.com...

And that is just wrong, because it puts a bad light on those who were truly being helpful.
edit on 9-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

From day one Russia has not denied any involvement, instead they resorted to defending themselves and try to put the blame on Ukraine, this says a lot.

And if your really innocent wouldn't you want that investigation so that it shows you weren't involved, but Russia didn't do that, so it does make you wonder why evidence was being removed.

Now the question is what evidence was removed, was it something that could show Russia was involved either directly or indirectly and the sad thing we will probably never know.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yes, there were attempts to withdraw money with credit cards, some may have been successful but they were blocked eventually.
But, would it be different in other places? i doubt it.
There will always be looters who try to get something when there is an opportunity, in the east, west, north and south.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I can't recall any plane crash where the belongings of the victims were gone through and looted, not saying it hasn't happened I just haven't heard about it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That is true, generally if a plane crashes, the site is protected.
MH17 broke up in mid air and the debris is wide spread.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I know of accidents where small parts were taken, but that's it.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

That is true, generally if a plane crashes, the site is protected.
MH17 broke up in mid air and the debris is wide spread.

Even if it did break up in mid air you still do what you can to protect the integrity of the main debris site which didn't happen.

It is hard to contain such a large area, but I am going to guess most of the looting happened at the main debris site.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I know of accidents where small parts were taken, but that's it.

I can see that, but when it comes to the victims belongings that is just unfathomable to think about.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I'm sure if you were to look deeply enough at some of the early accidents you would find little things missing, but in modern times you're right, it is unthinkable to loot the remains.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42

I've worked with air accident investigators in New Zealand - there the Police secure the site for them ASAP - which is usually before any public even know the accident has happened!

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Have you seen or participated in any war. How do you know then?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As I have predicted (posters should read my earlier posts), events in middle-east will push Ukraine to the background.

This is happening currently.

Truth-seekers will do well to read my posts. I always uphold the truth. The complete and unadulterated truth that is always unbiased.

No citizen of western nations should trust their governments. These rulers have sold their soul to the devil. The life may be good, the per capita is sky high, the technology seems invincible; but people forget that we live in God's kingdom. The laws are made by God who is the King.

God lets us enjoy despite our sins, because God is very patient. The results of good/bad deeds are faced after a certain time period, but they are faced for sure. Only God's justice is certain, not mans'.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Truth-seekers will do well to read my posts. I always uphold the truth. The complete and unadulterated truth that is always unbiased.

Oh my...

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
127 out of 298 victims of the disaster with MH17 have been identified.

A preliminary report about MH17 will be published in September.
In the past month researchers have gathered data from radar images, satellite photos, information from ATC and the black boxes.

nu.nl

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I like your horns though these need to grow to match your bloated head.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GargIndia
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Have you seen or participated in any war. How do you know then?

Yes I have seen or participated in war.

And I know that in New Zealand the Police secure sites because, as I said, I have worked with the air accident investigators there - did you miss that bit of the post you replied to?

edit on 16-8-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: making it a bit more polite.

posted on Aug, 16 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I like your horns though these need to grow to match your bloated head.

Truth hurt's doesn't it.

And you think I have a bloated head. Please show where you have been anywhere near unbiased, as for the truth part of your statement the proof is in your posts...or should I say lack of.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join