It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian 777 Passenger Airline Shot Down Over Eastern Ukraine

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

It appeared almost simultaneously with the news of the disaster.

No it appeared after the crash, and can you provide the evidence it came out at the same time as the crash?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Like Russia did when it edited the Wikipedia page and changed the entry to Ukraine shooting down the aircraft? Or the fact Russia has made numerous claims on what occurred, and has yet to release the evidence to support their claims? I believe the UN is still waiting on Russia to produce the evidence of ethnic Russians being attacked in Ukraine, a point Russia used to invade Ukraine.

How long did it take for Russia to release their radar info?

Pot.... Kettle....

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
A week and a half past still no actual evidence given to the MSM or Kiev that it was an Russian missile or that Putin whom did it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: buntalanlucu

Go any actual evidence for those of your claims that are factual and not just opinion?

Its August now and got any actual evidence for those of your claims that it were the Russians?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Because if you present the evidence at the same moment the crime is committed, it tends to look as though you had the evidence prepared beforehand.

And when they do release what they have it will be called fake, just as what happened when they released the satellite photos that everyone cried about them releasing.

No evidence will make the pro Russian crowd happy, unless it comes from Russia itself.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Because if you present the evidence at the same moment the crime is committed, it tends to look as though you had the evidence prepared beforehand.

And when they do release what they have it will be called fake, just as what happened when they released the satellite photos that everyone cried about them releasing.

No evidence will make the pro Russian crowd happy, unless it comes from Russia itself.

Alleged evidence for the warmongering crowd would make you happy judging the fact that now Russia is beating America's government and humiliating its Government.

As for the evidence what evidence? like how America nearly fabricated its alleged evidence on Syria's chemical attack and they blamed everything on Assad? Remember that?
edit on 3-8-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

A week and a half past still no actual evidence given to the MSM or Kiev that it was an Russian missile or that Putin whom did it.

So now if it came through on MSM you would call it fake or propaganda anyway, also how do you know what evidence has been shown to who, and you know for sure that Kiev doesn't have this evidence.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Like Russia did when it edited the Wikipedia page and changed the entry to Ukraine shooting down the aircraft?

Be careful.

Congress Gets Banned from Editing Wikipedia

Congress Edits, a recently-created bot that tweets anonymous edits made from Congressional IP addresses. It’s a significant service, one that’s managed to throw a little more light onto the murky workings of government.

The folks at Wikipedia have noticed the editing and decided to put a 10-day ban on edits coming from offices within the U.S. House of Representatives, the BBC reports.

Did Someone from the U.S. Congress Just Call Putin a “Dickwad” on Wikipedia?

Last week, a Wikipedia administrator banned a congressional IP address for 10 days because of “disruptive” edits to several articles, including one about “moon landing conspiracies.”

Yesterday morning, July 31, the Twitter bot @Congressedits, which automatically logs Wikipedia activity by IP addresses in the U.S. legislature, reported a revision to a Russian-language article about the Russian national anthem. Someone using a congressional IP address replaced the musical notation of the real anthem with the lyrics and arrangement of a popular Ukrainian chant mocking Vladimir Putin (see below).

. . . real mature.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

So now if it came through on MSM you would call it fake or propaganda anyway, also how do you know what evidence has been shown to who, and you know for sure that Kiev doesn't have this evidence.

I remember some of you in here desperately defending Obama on Syria.

you know for sure that Kiev doesn't have this evidence.
Why are you so hellbent on defending the Billionaire candyman in Kiev knowing its current Kiev government hasn't achieved anything.

Kiev is basically like Libya and Iraq.

Don't worry Kiev does have everything including the evidence if not Kiev itself then its her Intel services which are now being run by the right sector and other fascist elements.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Alleged evidence for the warmongering crowd would make you happy judging the fact that now Russia is beating America's government and humiliating its Government.

Your right RUssia is beating America's government on pushing the Soviet Union back to the Stalin era, if that's winning then I have no problem losing.

Where exactly is Russia beating the US government and how are they humiliating them?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

Like i said to some here anyone can change Wikipedia so just because NY Times paper claimed someone in Russia's government changed the story of the shooting of the airliner on Wikipedia how can they prove this? since anyone can change Wikipedia whenever they want or live.

If it was someone in the Russia's government could the lovely war mongering NY Times further prove there own claims? doubtful.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It's not who's winning over who.

It's the fact that Russia is breaking the chains of being controlled through economic warfare & military bullying (nato).

And other countries are taking notice & are learning.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Your right RUssia is beating America's government on pushing the Soviet Union back to the Stalin era, if that's winning then I have no problem losing.

Where exactly is Russia beating the US government and how are they humiliating them?

The usual deflecting when debating on Russia's matters.

Where exactly is Russia beating the US government
Do you honestly think and believe your beloved GOP War mongering crowd whom i refereed in my above post can actual save America?

Here's my answer Nope they wont nor cant.

America is being humiliating and has being doing so for the past 10 years or so i am not surprised you haven't, your probably thinking of another Reagen saving America or are believing that the world still loves America for what its trying to do in the world.

on pushing the Soviet Union back to the Stalin era,

Putin is no Stalin,Stalin had killed millions of Russians and majority of them were educated did Putin do this? NOPE and did you know? even though Stalin is a mass murderer he is still supported by the majority of Russians. No wonder why the American education system is a total failure.

Look at the mess that your America Govs no matter which party is in charge lefts behind.
-Libya Civil War, Chaotic Failed State.
-Iraq Major Mess.
-Afghanistan-

Your basically running away from afghanistan so that you can start another war.

The Balkans are mess.

BRICS is the real winner of Russia vision for the modern western societies compared that to your IMF mafias.
Are you still going to defend your gov actions? Oh and lets not forget whats happening in
Gaza.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I remember some of you in here desperately defending Obama on Syria.

Syria is a whole different ball game so why do you insist on interjecting it into this thread?

Why are you so hellbent on defending the Billionaire candyman in Kiev knowing its current Kiev government hasn't achieved anything.

And why are you so hellbent on defending Putin who has lied time after time as to why he entered Ukraine in the first place?

Also you and the pro Russian crowd seem to forget that the parliament in the current government is left over from Yanukovich, in which they will have parliamentary elections to change that.

Don't worry Kiev does have everything including the evidence if not Kiev itself then its her Intel services which are now being run by the right sector and other fascist elements.

And you have the evidence to back this claim, because it keeps getting said and yet nobody provides the evidence to back it...so can you show that evidence?

But here I find this very intriguing...

Staunton, May 3 – Only those who are in complete denial can fail to see that Vladimir Putin is a fascist, émigré Russian historian Yuri Felshtinsky says, given that “this analogy is so evident” in the wake of the Crimean Anschluss and the Kremlin leader’s own words and promotion of openly fascist figures like Dmitry Rogozin.

However, Felshtinsky continues, when Dmitry Rogozin, now deputy prime minister, was promoted, that was a real and disturbing indication of where Putin is heading because “Rogozin is an open Russian fascist.” And that in turn means that a new-old ideology now “has been formed: Russian fascism.”

www.interpretermag.com...

It seems even Russian know they are under the rule of a facist...enjoy the article.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Putin is no Stalin. No wonder why the American education system is a total failure.

I didn't say he was Stalin, but rather pushing Russia into a Stalin era, please learn the difference.

And Russian education is better?

Are you still going to defend your gov actions? Oh and lets not forget whats happening in
Gaza.

Well I see you are using a fall back argument by interjecting Gaza into this thread...why?

What is happening in Gaza has no real bearing as to what is happening in Ukraine as they are two separate conflicts.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

the parliament in the current government is left over from Yanukovich, in which they will have parliamentary elections to change that.

Yup, you're right.

It'll be a full-blown 100% Dictatorship.

Think about it for a sec:

* 'New Ukie govt' got rid of any parties that didn't tow the line

* 'New Ukie govt' got rid of any individuals that didn't tow the line (whether they were pro-Ukie or "pro-Russia")

* 'New Ukie govt' now wants to 'cleanse' their parliament & install all YES MEN - - in a "snap" election.

* 'New Ukie govt' using it's military w/ foreign mercs to conduct military operations against it's own citizens. Many have been killed by the Ukie military under the 'New Ukie govt'.

Thats called Dictatorship!

edit on 3-8-2014 by SurrenderingAmerica because: more info.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Ah yes interpretermag i remember that site well what a lovel neocon site. More rather all things related viewpoints by NeoCons.

James Miller was a strong advocate of the FSA and whom a number of false articles on about Syria, Libya on interpretermag.

It seems even Russian know they are under the rule of a facist...enjoy the article.

tsurfer2000h did you know that Putin's brother was killed in WW2 by german fascists? apparently not.

Russian historian Yuri Felshtinsky isnt well received in Russia unless your an American/German etc

Just from 2012 from the NYTimess and this was the only western news outlet that reported thus far.

At Event, a Rare Look at Putin’s Life

“My brother, whom I have never seen and did not know, was buried here, I don’t even know where exactly,” Mr. Putin said flatly during an annual wreath-laying at Piskaryovskoye Cemetery in St. Petersburg, where 470,000 civilians and soldiers were buried in mass graves. A memorial plaque at the site states that 641,803 people died of starvation in the city between 1941 and 1944.

Syria is a whole different ball game so why do you insist on interjecting it into this thread?

Catchy little interpreting it Syria is related as much as Libya was.

why do you insist on interjecting it into this thread?

Why do i bother the need to explain to you if you wont research? after all ATS and other sites are all about
"research"

why are you so hellbent on defending Putin who has lied time after time as to why he entered Ukraine in the first place?

Why are you so hellbent on defending OBAMA and NATO whom lied ten times more on when they entered Ukraine come along with Polish MF Officials? and of course this.

Care to debunk it?

Also you and the pro Russian crowd seem to forget that the parliament in the current government is left over from Yanukovich, in which they will have parliamentary elections to change that.

And the Candyman crowd seem to forget that the parliament in the current government the majority of its power belong to the left the parties and fascist parties.

Yanukovich's party has no power to do anything. Which is what they passed a billl to do so.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Well I see you are using a fall back argument by interjecting Gaza into this thread...why?

Really? nice try i am not as i had suspected the majority of Israeli supporters would be the ones hating or blaming Russia for everything which is a common tradition.

And Russian education is better?

Eastern Euporean
Euporean
Russian
Japanese.

American education isn't, if its better prove it. I am quite sure the American education system was at its finest peek back in its days before your crazy leaders, but now it isn't.

I didn't say he was Stalin, but rather pushing Russia into a Stalin era, please learn the difference.

You should be the one to learn what an Stalin era is unless your getting all the facts from the internet or FOX news on this matter.

I didn't say he was Stalin >but rather pushing Russia into a Stalin era<

Two same things.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

James Miller was a strong advocate of the FSA and whom a number of false articles on about Syria, Libya on interpretermag.

You mean this James Miller?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

I had debated him on twitter and challenged him on that Aleppo university Missile attack video back on 2012 or 2011, he claimed that it's was attacked by Assad forces but with such bad quality video tape he failed to prove it.

I also have an twitter account and my name was mentioned on CNN twice. And yeah thats the dude. Not surprised his sticking his failed guns on Ukraine now.

Still waiting for his proof on Aleppos case. Oh and didn't i mention? he blocked me on twitter after failing on proving it.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join