Just to add my $.02. A lot of Christians supported the creation of Israel because it was a prerequisite for the return of Jesus Christ. And the
thing is? It may have succeeded. Just point out what looks like some eerie coincidences.
1. Matthew 24. It states that a rebuilt Jewish temple is needed for the Apocalypse. And once end time events started to happen they would all
conclude in the lifetime of the generation. Israel came back on May 15 1948. If you go by the Psalms 90 definition of the length of a average human
lifespan then it would appear that the last possible date for the end of the Apocalypse is May 15 2028. Based on a 80 year lifespan.
2. Per the prophesies of Zechariah there was supposed to be 2 rebuilt temples. 2 branches. Each branch is supposed to rebuild a temple. We're
still one short. So if someone rebuilds the Jewish temple then he is the other branch.
3. The day of Jezreel prophecy in the book of Hosea. Per the prophecy it was predicted that Israel and Judah would be destroyed but restored at a
future date. But in Hosea 6-2 we're given a rough timeline of the curse. 2 days in the presence of the Lord. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd
Peter 3-8 those days would be 1000 year periods of time.
So the question is "Why the curse and when did it start?" And what I figured was this. The 1st century Jews managed to trigger the curse of Malachi.
See Malachi 4 in the KJV. So what triggered it? The death of John the Baptist. Per the book of Malachi Elijah the prophet was supposed to be
present at the first century Apocalypse. But. Herod the Great killed John the Baptist that Jesus Christ claimed was Elijah the prophet in Matthew
17. And Herod killed him at the prompting of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of a High Priest.
So 2000 years from the death of John the Baptist is approximately the mid 2020s.
4. And one last thing to consider here. If what happened in the first century was a botched Apocalypse then would it stand to reason that
previously completed end time prophesies would need to repeat?
So what I give to you here is the consideration of the prophesies of Daniel. Specifically chap 8 and 11. According to his prophesies the end times
would start as so.
A. A western power that looked Greek to him would be attacked by 4 powers from the middle east.
B. Then that country would counter attack and conquer 2 of those powers.
C. Then the western power would then implode upon itself and become 4 separate states.
So far Daniel appears to be 3 for 3 in the Apocalypse watch. Step C there would have to happen in the next 6 years apparently to fit the given
So I would ask. If supporting Israel early in the 20th century was an attempt to bring back Jesus Christ then did it succeed?
16-7-2014 by ntech because: (no reason given)