It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine is for the Palestinians ...only

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: DarknStormy

What does this have to do with current thread topic?

are you trying to say something anti-semitic to me??

What are you on about? Settle down. You people want to bring up the Ancient/Modern connection, I'm just showing you that Judaism did flourish in Khazaria regardless of background.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

What does this have to do with current thread topic?

are you trying to say something anti-semitic to me??

What are you on about? Settle down. You people want to bring up the Ancient/Modern connection, I'm just showing you that Judaism did flourish in Khazaria regardless of background.

Lie.

That picture shows nothing of the sort. You could have given me a wikipedia link.

you can say thanks im not gonna report you, or your post! but you should be ashamed!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

you can say thanks im not gonna report you, or your post! but you should be ashamed!

What post? Enlighten me.. If it's Anti-Semitic then I'll report it myself.
edit on 16-7-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

This post is after you talk of claiming the holy land for yourself and booting the Zionists out at the same time...

How is that picture an example of Judaism flourishing in Khazaria which is what you're claiming?

So instead of an article or website, you post this picture within the context of what you said earlier in regards to our debate!

Now go ahead! report yourself!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This post is after you talk of claiming the holy land for yourself and booting the Zionists out at the same time...

You know the funny thing about it, you actually don't believe that Jews have any link to Khazaria yet when I post a picture with the star of David on it from a Khazarian statue, you call me Anti-Semite.

How is that picture an example of Judaism flourishing in Khazaria which is what you're claiming?

What makes you think the picture has anything to do with what I'm putting forward? The picture simply shows the 6 pointed Star. It wasn't meant to mean anything else. The guy with the shield could be on the horse, it would be the same.

So instead of an article or website, you post this picture within the context of what you said earlier in regards to our debate!

Now go ahead! report yourself!

lol, yeah right.. Anti-Semite for posting a picture which you believe couldn't possibly be true, why would you even use the Anti-Semite label if you believe that the picture has nothing to do with Judaism?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Here's some more evidence that supports Ashkenazim originated in no where else but Europe...

Maybe they weren't Khazars after all

The origins of Ashkenazi Jews remain highly controversial. Like Judaism, mitochondrial DNA is passed along the maternal line. Its variation in the Ashkenazim is highly distinctive, with four major and numerous minor founders.

However, due to their rarity in the general population, these founders have been difficult to trace to a source. Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus.

Furthermore, most of the remaining minor founders share a similar deep European ancestry. Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed, nor recruited in the Caucasus, as sometimes suggested, but assimilated within Europe.

These results point to a significant role for the conversion of women in the formation of Ashkenazi communities, and provide the foundation for a detailed reconstruction of Ashkenazi genealogical history.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You are rambling on about genetics.... it wont change anything. Jews exist and they are here to stay in israel as zionists so too bad bro! you are gonna have to accept it!

When did an Arab Palestine State ever exist? and in what year was it occupied by Israel???

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

You are rambling on about genetics.... it wont change anything. Jews exist and they are here to stay in israel as zionists so too bad bro! you are gonna have to accept it!

When did an Arab Palestine State ever exist? and in what year was it occupied by Israel???

Let the thieves who lied and claimed desent from Ancient Israelites get out from Palestine like they got in Palestine, and Let the Palestinians go back to their homeland.
It is quite simple

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
For one thing there's nothing about the fact that prior to 1917 the area was occupied for 400 years by the Turks and their defeat by the British came during WW1. There's just a false implication Palestine was an independent state the British chose to attack on a whim.

The British actually liberated Palestine and gave 78% to the Arabs to make Jordan in 1921. The then offered Jews about 12% and the Arabs another 10% (which they rejected) in 1947.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Right. What currency did this state of Palestine use? Where was it's capital? What was it's national anthem? Name its Presidents/Prime Ministers or leaders?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

An Palestinian Arab state was declared in 1976. Though declared it was not - is not - currently sovereign.

Less spuriously (the '76 claim claims the entire territory of mandatory Palestine, if i recall) there's the fact of israel's own declaration of independence. This is their declaration accepted by the United States.

"I have the honor to notify you that the state of israel has been proclaimed as an independent Republic within frontiers approved by the General assembly of the United Nations in its resolution of November 29, 1997..."
(Emphasis mine, of course)

Said resolution was of course Resolution 181, the proposal to partition Palestine, passed on November 29, 1947.

The lack of a mirroring proclamation declaring an Arab state in the other portion of the territory is quit irrelevant. when Israel declared its borders in 1948 - as it must, when seeking recognition - then everything beyond those bounds was very definitely not Israel. Doesn't really matter whose it was or how it was organized, it wasn't, and isn't legally Israel's.

Thus why there is an armistice line and not a border. The legal border is actually well inside what we usually think of as "Israel". And the territory between that border and the armistice line has been under occupation since the latter portions of 1947, even according to Israel itself in 1948:

"at present over the entire area of the Jewish State as defined in the Resolution of the General Assembly of the 29th November, 1947. In addition, the Provisional Government exercises control over the city of Jaffa; Northwestern Galilee, including Acre, Zib, Base, and the Jewish settlements up to the Lebanese frontier; a strip of territory alongside the road from Hilda to Jerusalem; almost all of new Jerusalem; and of the Jewish quarter within the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem. The above areas, outside the territory of the State of Israel, are under the control of the military authorities of the State of Israel, who are strictly adhering to international regulations in this regard "
(Emphasis mine again)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I do accept it, what am I and my zero strong army going to do about it? I really couldn't care in the end, I'm in Australia, the land of peace and quiet.

So because Israel is "legal" by Western standards it makes occupying that land OK? I see...

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HisRoyalJewness

Right. What currency did this state of Palestine use? Where was it's capital? What was it's national anthem? Name its Presidents/Prime Ministers or leaders?

The state of Palestine was declared by the Palestinians by the nephew of Mufti Husseini few days before the declaration of Israel and the flag also in 1947.and they had national currency.
They also still have the keys and ownership papers to their houses and fields and businesses, they also have IDs birth cirtificates and documents etc.

edit on 16-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Here's some more evidence that supports Ashkenazim originated in no where else but Europe...

The origins of Ashkenazi Jews remain highly controversial. Like Judaism, mitochondrial DNA is passed along the maternal line. Its variation in the Ashkenazim is highly distinctive, with four major and numerous minor founders.

However, due to their rarity in the general population, these founders have been difficult to trace to a source. Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus.

Furthermore, most of the remaining minor founders share a similar deep European ancestry. Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed, nor recruited in the Caucasus, as sometimes suggested, but assimilated within Europe.

These results point to a significant role for the conversion of women in the formation of Ashkenazi communities, and provide the foundation for a detailed reconstruction of Ashkenazi genealogical history.

It's hilarious how you do not even read sources. From YOUR source .. which I have already read ...

There is consensus that all Jewish Diaspora groups, including the Ashkenazim, trace their ancestry, at least in part, to the Levant, ~2,000–3,000 years ago

More from your source....

whereas on the male side there may have been a significant Near Eastern (and possibly east European/Caucasian) component in Ashkenazi ancestry

As I said earlier, most of the men have Levantine origins, less on the women. It would be like an Italian man marrying a French woman and then telling him his children have no Italian connection. That's what you are doing, and it's moronic and hate fueled.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's hilarious how you do not even read sources. From YOUR source .. which I have already read ...

There is consensus that all Jewish Diaspora groups, including the Ashkenazim, trace their ancestry, at least in part, to the Levant, ~2,000–3,000 years ago

More from your source....

whereas on the male side there may have been a significant Near Eastern (and possibly east European/Caucasian) component in Ashkenazi ancestry

As I said earlier, most of the men have Levantine origins, less on the women. It would be like an Italian man marrying a French woman and then telling him his children have no Italian connection. That's what you are doing, and it's moronic and hate fueled.

It is true some Sephardic jews have origin in the levant area, that would be the Magusis of Iraq and Iran, like Ezra, but those people are from India originally and they lived in the levant but not in Palestine mostly in Kurdistan area Haplogroup J2.
some others from Morocco the E3b Haplogroup of the Amazig, Many Berber Amazig jews moved back to spain with the Arabic take over in Spain, and then became the sephardim (sephar means Travelers because they traveled around metropolitan areas in the Middle East after expulsion of Moors from Spain.

But they never went to Palestine since there was no profitable business for them there.

the sephardim any way traveled from country to country never settling down for long periods, following their trades and profits.

However 90% of World Jews are the Ashkenazim Jews who were living in Eustern Europe and Russia, and the majority of them were actually from Russia.

I mentioned how the Ashkenazim Jews have the highest percentage of blue eyes in the world and how the blue eyes mutation been confirmed was started in a woman in Central Asia some 5000 years ago.
also Ashkenazi Jews spoke the Yiddish language which is considered the most Europpean language closest to the East Germanic tongue the mother tongue of all Germanic languages (English, German, Dutch, French, etc), adding to that the high Haplogroup Q in Ashkenazim jews which Q haplogroup accompanied R haplogroup when the Europpeans were still in Central Asia and did not immigrate to Europe yet in the Goths invasion of Europe 5th century AD, the Volkerwandering the first human migrations.
Origin of Skuzi in the far east (further east that China) the Atlantis continent of the ancient Gog and Magog (the Austarlian aborigines who turned Europpeans (same Caucasian skull( heavy eye brows sunken eyes and wide distance between nose and upper lips--Caucasian skull of the Europpean including Scuthians from Ska (Ashkenaz) son of Magog.
forefathers of God and Magog looking west on the now submerges Atlantis in the Pacific Ocean
edit on 17-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: adnanmuf
It is true some Sephardic jews have origin in the levant area, that would be the Magusis of Iraq and Iran, like Ezra, but those people are from India originally and they lived in the levant but not in Palestine mostly in Kurdistan area Haplogroup J2.

However 90% of World Jews are the Ashkenazim Jews who were living in Eustern Europe and Russia, and the majority of them were actually from Russia.

No, that source was talking about Ashkenazi Jews, whom have been proven to have a Strong paternal, and weak maternal, link to the Levant.

No one mentioned Sephardic Jews. I have proven over and over Ashkenazi Jews absolutely have a Levant connection.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

No, that source was talking about Ashkenazi Jews, whom have been proven to have a Strong paternal, and weak maternal, link to the Levant.

No one mentioned Sephardic Jews. I have proven over and over Ashkenazi Jews absolutely have a Levant connection.

Many Sephardim moved to Khazaria and the same haplogroups of the sephardim were added to the Ashkenazim Jews who were purely R haplogroup and Q haplogroup..
It is why Ashkenazim Jews have the highest blue eyes in the world(more than the Europpeans), and have the closest Germanic language (yiddish) closest to the Goths mother language the (Eastern Germanic language).

Blue eyes mutation originated in Central Asia in a woman 5000 years ago (the Amazon women from their mother Katia or Katura or Katusha or Katryn).

An Immigrant people can not get the highest level of the mutation from the people of central Asia whom the mutation sprang from, nor can they end up speaking the closest language to the mother tongue of the Europpeans unliss they were the mother race of those Europpeans (the Goths Gog and Magog and his son Sca his sons called Scuzi, Skuthians Scythins, Skozar Khozar Khazar the AshkenazimJews).

The Jewish Prime Minister of the Arab Khalif in Spain sent a letter to the Khaqan of the Khazar wondering of what Israelite Tribe are they, The Khaqan Joseph (Yousef) replied that they descend from Ashkenaz the son of Magog as found in Hebrew books.

In a conversation between that Prime Minister and the Chief Rabbi of Spain, the Prime Minister complained how let Magog be Jews, the Rabbi replied to him that even they are not from the Ancient Israelits.
edit on 17-7-2014 by adnanmuf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

modern day jews in israel have nothing to do with hebrews. they are not Semitic. they are from the Caucasus mountains but they are european converts. they and their families were in europe before the zionist occupied Palestine in 1948

the jews that were in germany during world war 1 fled to germany because they were being persecuted in russia. germany took them in but they betrayed germany in ww1 to get palestine.

the history of jews in russia

The vast territories of the Russian Empire at one time hosted the largest population of Jews in the world.[6] Within these territories the Jewish community flourished and developed many of modern Judaism's most distinctive theological and cultural traditions, while also facing periods of antisemitic discriminatory policies and persecutions. In the late 1980s and early 1990s, many Soviet Jews took the opportunity of liberalized emigration policies, with over half their population leaving, most for Israel, the United States, Germany, Canada, and Australia. Despite this emigration, the Jews residing in Russia and the nations of the former Soviet Union still constitute the largest Jewish population in Europe. Russian Jews are comprised by a number of different ethnic groups, including Ashkenazi Jews, Mountain Jews, Karaite Jews, Krymchak Jew

Jews have been present in contemporary Armenia and Georgia since the Babylonian captivity (see also: Mountain Jews). Records exist from the 4th century showing that there were Armenian cities possessing Jewish populations ranging from 10,000 to 30,000 along with substantial Jewish settlements in the Crimea.[7] The presence of Jews in the territories corresponding to modern Belarus, Ukraine, and the European part of Russia can be traced back to the 7th-14th centuries CE.[8][9][9] Under the influence of the Caucasian Jewish communities (see also: Mountain Jews), Bulan, the Khagan Bek of the Khazars, and the ruling classes of Khazaria (located in what is now Ukraine, southern Russia and Kazakhstan), adopted Judaism at some point in the mid-to-late 8th or early 9th centuries. After the overthrow of the Khazarian kingdom by Sviatoslav I of Kiev (969), Khazar Jews may have fled in large numbers to the Crimea, the Caucasus, and the Russian principality of Kiev, which was formerly a part of the Khazar territory.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

so you admit modern jews aren't related to ancient hebrews?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Many Sephardim moved to Khazaria and the same haplogroups of the sephardim were added to the Ashkenazim Jews who were purely R haplogroup and Q haplogroup..
It is why Ashkenazim Jews have the highest blue eyes in the world(more than the Europpeans), and have the closest Germanic language (yiddish) closest to the Goths mother language the (Eastern Germanic language).

Blue eyes mutation originated in Central Asia in a woman 5000 years ago (the Amazon women from their mother Katia or Katura or Katusha or Katryn).

An Immigrant people can not get the highest level of the mutation from the people of central Asia whom the mutation sprang from, nor can they end up speaking the closest language to the mother tongue of the Europpeans unliss they were the mother race of those Europpeans (the Goths Gog and Magog and his son Sca his sons called Scuzi, Skuthians Scythins, Skozar Khozar Khazar the AshkenazimJews).

The Jewish Prime Minister of the Arab Khalif in Spain sent a letter to the Khaqan of the Khazar wondering of what Israelite Tribe are they, The Khaqan Joseph (Yousef) replied that they descend from Ashkenaz the son of Magog as found in Hebrew books.

In a conversation between that Prime Minister and the Chief Rabbi of Spain, the Prime Minister complained how let Magog be Jews, the Rabbi replied to him that even they are not from the Ancient Israelits.

Except I proved that is false with genetic testing. Ashkenazi Jews paternal DNA is almost all traced back to the Levant. The only way what you suggest happened is possible is if Ashkenazi men stopped having Children and let the Sephardic Jews father every child. I proved you wrong pages ago. What you are saying is a flat out lie. There is NO Khazar connection to the Ashkenazi.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join