It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine is for the Palestinians ...only

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: adnanmuf

That you are lying. They are not from Khazar descent, it's proven they are Middle Eastern descent.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Well, yes, I'm not counting 1947. But the riots in the 1930's weren't vast. By the way, some of that rioting was over Jewish settlers in the region. And we did fulfil our obligations - we left when the Mandate expired.

Yes, I know, rioting went back and forth on both sides. And you shouldn't discount 1947 - Britain sat back and watched it happen, didn't move a muscle to intervene... except to smuggle arms to Jewish militias against the imposed UN embargo.

While Palestine was a British holding, maintaining peace and order was the British obligation. it demurred, to an extensive degree. it also had authority to extend its Mandate in order to accomplish such a goal - again, it demurred.

But then, what's one act of violent sabotage against a colonial holding, out of so many other possible examples? Let's be real, the British were a bag of dicks to the colonies they "let go," whether it's the total abandonment of Palestine in the midst of ethnic cleansing, the imposition of minority military rule in Kenya, the butchering of India, the forced unification of Sudan... it's a mess all over the map. At least the French were a little more delicate with how they screwed their former holdings (I'm not sure Lebanon's even realized how badly France bent it over...)

But hey, at least you guys weren't the Belgians (who just killed all the people they could before leaving) or the Portuguese (who filled sewer tunnels with concrete as their departing act from Mozambique)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That you are lying. They are not from Khazar descent, it's proven they are Middle Eastern descent.

what you want to force thier lies up my throat?

No Ashkenazim are the Khazar, case closed. Ashkenazim word is Khazar in Aramean tongue, Khazar is Scythians in translated from greek english, Ashkenazim is Scuzi take out the first A (added by greek to denegrate scuzis where a means not skuzi, because skuzi meant in skuzi tongue humane) take out the n added by Hebrew Talmudists at time of Jesus taken from greek askuzi, take the m which is also a recent addition by the Scuzi jews trying to follow the Ancient Hebrew grammer as best as they can, even though they are not the Ancient Hebrew and their language is not their language), so yes Ashkenazi Jews are the Scuzi (Scuthians or Khazar in Persian Royal Aramaic).

All Ashkenazi Jews came from the land of Scythia (Southern Russia, was known in later times as the kingdom of Khazar)
same land that Josephus a historian Jew said Magog were living there, also Jordanes a Scythian Goth agreed with Josephus, and with ancient Greek Historians.

DNA also prove the Q Haplogroup in Ashkenazi Jews could only have come from the royals of the Khazars.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Hilarious. Keep living in your delusions. I posted absolute irrefutable proof. Good luck with your hate filled lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

So, when will y'all give the land back to the Caananites and move back to Egypt?

If we are talking about people stealing land in that area, and going by ancient texts, that land was Canaan originally.

Seriously, i really don't give two snips about a hunk of desert. Frankly, I really don't understand why anyone wants it. If god gave you THAT land, I'd be asking what y'all did to piss god off.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Hilarious. Keep living in your delusions. I posted absolute irrefutable proof. Good luck with your hate filled lies.

what proof is that 3 jewish researchers from Israel proved Current Jews are children of one man same man who is the father of arabs??

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

DNA testing proves there is no Khazar link to the Ashkenazi Jews. It also proves the men are all of Middle East descent, and about half the women.

No, all your link is explaining is that some people from around the Caucasus region do have a similar Gene pool to the Ashkenazi Jews but at the same time, it's highly likely all of them came from the Middle East at some stage. But regardless of whether they come from the Middle East, The Caucasus, even Europe it doesn't prove that Ashkenazi Jews are of a Semitic origin and that is more important than anything else when we are speaking about Israel and it's religious significance.

Furthermore, among populations of the Caucasus, Armenians and Georgians are geographically the closest to the Middle East, and are therefore expected a priori to show the greatest genetic similarity to Middle Eastern populations. Indeed, a rather high similarity of South Caucasus populations to Middle Eastern groups was observed at the level of the whole genome in a recent study (Yunusbayev and others, 2012).

Thus, any genetic similarity between Ashkenazi Jews and Armenians and Georgians might merely reflect a common shared Middle Eastern ancestry component, actually providing further support to a Middle Eastern origin of Ashkenazi Jews, rather than a hint for a Khazar origin

The truth of the matter is that they could of come from the Khazars with a Middle Eastern background, they could come from the Caucasus with a Middle Eastern background, they could of come from Europe with a Middle Eastern and Khazar background, in the end it doesn't matter. Not all Middle Easterners are Semites and I'm assuming these Ashkenazi Jews aren't either.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Did you even read the article? It was Titled

No Evidence from Genome-Wide Data of a KhazarOrigin for the Ashkenazi Jews

Try reading next time.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Did you even read the article? It was Titled

No Evidence from Genome-Wide Data of a KhazarOrigin for the Ashkenazi Jews

Try reading next time.

How about you read this one....

Top Israeli scientist says Ashkenazi Jews came from Khazaria, not Palestine

An Israeli geneticist challenges the “Zionist” hypothesis that all Jews belong to one race and are intimately related, thus giving them a common ancestor in the Holy Land and a Biblical claim to Palestine.

Scientists usually don’t call each other “liars” and “frauds.”

But that’s how Johns Hopkins University post-doctoral researcher Eran Elhaik describes a group of widely respected geneticists, including Harry Ostrer, professor of pathology and genetics at Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein College of Medicine and author of the 2012 book “Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People.”

And here's the study...

The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses - Eran Elhaik

From the link

Conclusions

We compared two genetic models for European Jewish ancestry depicting a mixed Khazarian-European-Middle Eastern and sole Middle Eastern origins. Contemporary populations were used as surrogate to the ancient Khazars and Judeans,
and their relatedness to European Jews was compared over a comprehensive set of genetic analyses.

Our findings support the Khazarian Hypothesis depicting a large Caucasus ancestry along with Southern European, Middle Eastern, and Eastern European ancestries, in agreement with recent studies and oral and written traditions.
We conclude that the genome of European Jews is a tapestry of ancient populations including Judaized Khazars, Greco-Romans Jews, Mesopotamian Jews, and Judeans and that their population structure was formed in the Caucasus and the banks of the Volga with roots stretching to Canaan and the banks of the Jordan.

Nothing is set in stone bro including your link.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

What they say is irrelevant. The fact is, this is the 21st century and the land is Israel's.

It's when people's heads get stuck in the 14th century (or whatever) that the stupidity starts. Israelis are not exempt from that statement either.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: bbracken677

Oh, and one last thing. Taking this back thousands of years is exactly why the Middle East is the effed up cesspool it is. People who cannot get their heads around the fact that this is the 21st century, not the 14th century, or the 2nd century BC or whatever...

Small minds think that way. Ignorant minds think that way.

Try being civilized instead of talking your children into strapping on bombs and blowing themselves up like barbarians.

ah yes "the lord works in explosive ways"

funny how we call our society a civilization but the fact remains we are far from civilized....

in my opinion we need to do away with race and religion so we can work together as the free people of earth..in the words o fan ex beetle.....

Good luck doing away with race and religion....it's a nice thought, but unrealistic.

I was in high school when Lennon released "Give Peace a Chance" and fully subscribe to the ideology. Unfortunately you really cannot force peace on people, they have to want it. It is clear the Palestinians do not want it unless it comes with Jewish blood.

If a people are too stupid to learn not to poke a bear in the nose, then they deserve what they get. It's called survival of the fittest and it certainly appears that Palestinians are not the fittest. They are given areas to rule themselves and cannot seem to do anything with it but take handouts from the rest of the world.

Per Capita the palestinians receive more foreign aid from the rest of the world than any other people in the world. If they cannot be bothered to help themselves out of the cesspool that is their world, then screw em.

BTW... civilization is not a black and white thing. As you stated the rest of the world is hardly civilized, but given the degree of civilization a significant portion of the rest of the world scores higher marks in the "civilized behavior" test.

How civilized is hating to the degree that you would encourage your CHILDREN to strap on bombs and blow themselves up for a chance to take out a couple of Jews...really? Sheer barbarism is that. Go blow yourself up and leave your children alone.

(that you is not directed to "you" but to the palestinians and others whose hatred reaches such levels)
edit on 16-7-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
israel is at wrong tearing down more land every year for themselves.....its disgusting

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

originally posted by: combatmaster
Oh really? Please show me when an Arab Palestine State ever existed and in what year was it occupied by Israel?

Show me how today's Jews are Israelites with genetic evidence and not just through the name of their current country?

Here.... read up some science.
The study supports the idea of a Jewish people linked by a shared genetic history.

the Ashkenazim primarily trace their ancestry neither to Palestine nor to Khazaria in the North Caucasus -- as has also been suggested -- but to southern and western Europe.

You still haven't answered my question!!! Especially you adnanmuf, your post is totally incomprehensible. total waste of time!

I have answered yours though. It is a fact that Israel existed before 2000 years and exists today. Todays Jews are connected genetically to ancient Israelites, it is a fact - get over it! Genetic studies conclusive. Read the articles.

Please answer my question now... when did an Arab Palestine State ever exist? and in what year was it occupied by Israel???

If you answer this.... i will personally march with the palestinian Hamas!
edit on 2014-07-16T09:22:02-05:00201407bam3107am0231 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The people who are there now are there to stay. Be they Jewish or Muslim or Christian or Atheist ... be they Palestinian or Israeli ... no one is leaving. It doesn't matter who lived there 2,000 years ago or 4,000 years ago. And trying to claim the land because someone named Abraham may have lived 4,000 years ago and may have said God gave it to him .... that' silly.

Everyone over there needs to grow up and just deal with the reality of 2014AD .... a two state solution .... and stop the killing and the brainwashing of children to grow up to be killers. Israel is there to stay. The Palestinians are there to stay. They need to learn to get along or they will all die. Those are the only two options.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

They are given areas to rule themselves and cannot seem to do anything with it but take handouts from the rest of the world.

Israel receive Billions in aid... Every year... From all over the globe...
The Iron Dome is American Tech payed for by American Taxes...
Their Air Force F-16s & F-35s are designed and built by American Corp Lockheed Martin...
The Land was "given" to the "Israelis" by the British...

All they do is accept Handouts!!!
Is the irony lost on you?

Peace Bracken!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drunkenparrot
This thread needs to go to the front page but not for the reasons the OP had hoped.

A perfect example of the revisionist fueled hatemongering taught to multiple generations who have no interest in peace or truth.

originally posted by: adnanmuf
the point is thief is a s thief and nothing can change that.
Palestinians are free to do anything they want in their country including stoning the thieves, getting rid of thieves.a reply to: HauntWok

You would think after 70 years the Palestinian leadership would grow tired of getting the snot kicked out of them by the Israelis but this thread shows why they don't.

Hamas had a chance for a ceasefire this morning but blew it because of thinking like this.

Hiding among woman and children while indiscriminately launching thousands of rockets towards other woman and children is the act of cowardly barbarians.

The IDF asks civilians to vacate northern Gaza but Hamas tells them to stay put so they can have a higher body count to show the cameras while they scream foul to the worlds media.

originally posted by: buster2010

the point is thief is a s thief and nothing can change that.
Palestinians are free to do anything they want in their country including stoning the thieves, getting rid of thieves.a reply to: HauntWok

So you are saying that is their right to launch rockets into land that Israel has occupied because technically it is still their land?
Yes.

It is not technically their land, It is their land.

The Zionists have forged that little piece of desert into a first world country and economic powerhouse, they aren't going anywhere.

If Hamas would stop diverting the mountains of aid they receive from its intended purpose to figuring out new ways to weaponize sewage pipe, conditions in Gaza and the West Bank might see a similar improvement.

I feel terribly for the average Palestinian just trying to get along among a minority of uneducated savages who terrorize their way to leadership and continue to perpetuate this flawed mindset.

Excellent post. Agreed on all counts.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Absolutely not (irony lost)

However, on a per capita basis the Palestinians still receive more aid than any other country or group of people in the world.

The facts have not changed.

Regarding the iron dome...I applaud the access to and use of any defensive technology.

I still maintain that a group of people unable to defend themselves, constantly poking a bear in the nose (a bear with the ability to kill as efficiently as the Israelis have evolved to become) and accepting their losses and then turning around and doing it again does not make a strong argument for survival.

If you really like irony, consider that grouped together, all the Arab countries that donate to the palestinians comprise a very minor portion of the total given. All that oil money and there is not enough to contribute significantly to a needy brother. But heck, for some reason that is not important. The US is the major contributor with the EU a close 2nd. All Arab nations together do not even make the top 5 ... I believe Norway contributes more than the Arab nations.

Wonder why that is?

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I still maintain that a group of people unable to defend themselves, constantly poking a bear in the nose (a bear with the ability to kill as efficiently as the Israelis have evolved to become) and accepting their losses and then turning around and doing it again does not make a strong argument for survival.

Fair enough pal, I wasn't intending to sound patronising just genuinely wondered!

I'd agree, but the other side of the coin is that if someone/country invaded your personal space would you not continue to fight...
Or is there a time where you give in to the oppression!!!

I'd fight to the death, I'm sure many others here would too in Palestinian shoes!!!

I don't disagree with defending themselves against rocket fire at all, but tactically/strategically Israel is bordering on Terrorist State lines...

But Peace to you anyways sir, we are beating a dead horse in the long run!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Agreed on the dead horse.

Perhaps you could explain to me how the Jewish people invaded Palestinian lands? When, exactly, were they Palestinian lands? How long ago?

Before the Jewish, it was British, before British it was the Ottomans, before the Ottomans it was Mameluks(? spelling) and before that it was Ayyubids, before that it was the Crusaders...so... exactly how is it that the palestinians have a claim here? I could continue going back in time and I find it difficult to establish exactly when Palestinians actually controlled the area in dispute.

So, we can agree that the Jewish have not invaded Palestinian lands....

So now that we have established that the palestinians do not have that kind of claim on the land we are left with: They live there and they want the land. Or is it more of a hate of the Jewish driven thing? In which case their claims become totally discounted and relegated to the bigotry bin of history.

posted on Jul, 16 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Let's not beat it any longer then...
I'd say pre-1948 it was Palestinian land under British rule, unlike the rest of the British empire that has been left, it didn't go to the indigenous people...
So we will probably only continue to disagree about that!!!

Or is it more of a hate of the Jewish driven thing?

Jewish people got the biggest cheer of all at yesterday's Protest outside the BBC...
Not a single piece of coverage was shown though...
At least 5000 people among them many Jewish folk... Not a single mainstream journalist or Camera...
Israel can sleep safe at night knowing that the BBC that is funded by the people won't show what the people demand!!!
Including the Jews!!!

Peace Bracken!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join